PDA

View Full Version : Why is Allanah allowed to be a mod?

caliente
04-22-2008, 07:23 AM
She's the most biased mod since Hitler.

OEMEnemyNum1
04-22-2008, 08:00 AM
lol

I guess mods can't be biased.........

yodajazz
04-22-2008, 08:36 AM
Allow me to give an educated opinion. Allanah is very knowledgeable about her community and knows many personal things about our girls that are not known to the general public. Often times people come on the forum and discuss girls personal issues. Her opinion is valuable on when it is appropriate to censure information about people in the community. I believe reading that, that is why she was asked to be one. It is one thing to post about something here about a regular contributor, because they can go directly to the mods, but many things are posted about girls who may not be regular visitors. A person like Allanah is valuable in that she may know the person being talked about or is sensitive enough to respect their private issues.

Drawing the line between privacy and the public appetite to know everything is not an easy job.

TrueBeauty TS
04-22-2008, 09:39 AM

Wait a minute....!!!!! Hitler was a mod??? What board was he on?

:mrgreen:

tsntx
04-22-2008, 10:13 AM
this thread should go smoothly w/o any bumps

Chica
04-22-2008, 11:14 AM
lol too true... at least i got in early before it kicks off, should be interesting

altarica
04-22-2008, 12:34 PM
Hitler was a mod on HungNazis.de.
And many of them were too.
Some were also shot.Hitler blew his own fucking brains out thank God.
To compare anyone,least of all Allanah to Hitler is bang out of order really.

Azanti
04-22-2008, 01:19 PM
I remember posting on the Hitler European Tour forum, I seem to recall him saying Poland was a blast, that he liked dinning in France and the low countries, had some good gigs in the Med but the attendance in Africa was mixed, followed by under estimating the capacity and racousness of the Russian audience, as a result the tour to England was cancelled and the one to America was postponed. I heard the final gig in Berlin was not to be missed but all flights into the city were cancelled.

On a more serious note - Because Allanah has a brain and her comments are usually intelligent, thoughtful and considered, which would rule out about 70% of the other posters on here.

Coroner
04-22-2008, 02:07 PM
This thread begs for suicide. Do it a favor.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-22-2008, 05:35 PM
Oh don't be so silly-

I alkways thought of myself more like Mussolini! :roll:

LOL
JUST KIDDING!

TSLoverUK999
04-22-2008, 05:41 PM
Oh don't be so silly-

There she goes again..........crazed with power :wink:

irvin66
04-22-2008, 05:56 PM
Oh don't be so silly-

LOL
JUST KIDDING!

Hmm, you don't look like Il Duce? hehe!
You are a real Lady!! :wink:

Chaotic
04-22-2008, 06:22 PM
Oh don't be so silly-

LOL
JUST KIDDING!

Ummmm.....nope! Don't see a resemblance! :lol:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h152/allanahstarr/Allanah.jpg

http://www.dadblog.co.uk/wp-content/benito-mussolini.jpg

:wink:

thx1138
04-22-2008, 06:28 PM
@ Allanah: when did you become a mod?

PeterK
04-22-2008, 06:47 PM

Probaly because she and Seanchai are the owners of this site.

chefmike
04-22-2008, 06:48 PM

Sounds like someone has their panties all in a bunch...lighten up, francis! :sadcry

chefmike
04-22-2008, 06:54 PM

Since when?

AllanahStarrNYC
04-22-2008, 06:55 PM
@ Allanah: when did you become a mod?

Back when the wheel was invented :)

bootlova
04-22-2008, 06:56 PM
becasue she is HOT

PeterK
04-22-2008, 06:58 PM

Since when?

Since this site started.

chefmike
04-22-2008, 07:02 PM

Since when?

Since this site started.

You don't know what you're talking about.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-22-2008, 07:03 PM

Since when?

Since this site started.

Incorect.

As incorrect as the statement of ownership.

chefmike
04-22-2008, 07:09 PM

Since when?

Since this site started.

Incorect.

Damn, Allanah...sounds like you're getting it from all sides lately...if I weren't living in The Middle East(Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina) I'd give you and those big titties a big hug, babe... :wink:

doradora
04-22-2008, 07:18 PM
Oh don't be so silly-

LOL
JUST KIDDING!

WOW!! Allanah! It's Allanah!!
hello! I watched you from some TV Show!!
Sign please :peanutbutter

Oh my..are You sure Owner on this site? :whoa
I didn't know that. :oops:
It's Surprise to me.
mmmmm..........Wow!

doradora
04-22-2008, 07:22 PM
Huh? Not Owner?
.....Ah, I'm so stupid.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-22-2008, 07:30 PM

Since when?

Since this site started.

Incorect.

Damn, Allanah...sounds like you're getting it from all sides lately...if I weren't living in The Middle East(Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina) I'd give you and those big titties a big hug, babe... :wink:

Sweetie despite the psychotics, haters, and lunatics that try to detroy me, what I do,and begin viscious rumors mills about me-

I am still standing and more resilient than ever. I have a slew of projects that I am working on that are bigger and better than anything I have ever done.

Like winning the AVN was a slap in the face to some...I do what I do because I love what I do.

So though they wish I fade to oblivion, that will not happen. I will work harder and be better until I decide I don't want to anymore.

I don't thrive on sympathy from others. I thrive from being self accomplished.

And perhaps- that is what ruffles their feathers!

Big Kiss

BeardedOne
04-22-2008, 08:10 PM
I agree, she doesn't look a bit like Il Duce, but I bet she'd look cool in that hat of his. ;)

And the Allanah-owns-HA fantasy is second only to the amigay threads in number. Hmm...Would it make me gay if she owned HA? Maybe one day she'll make an offer and I'll find out. :P

Personally, I think some bookish looking guy in a sweater and bowtie owns it (Some people here might get that joke).

hwbs
04-22-2008, 08:10 PM

couln't be further from the truth

FiremanforTS
04-22-2008, 08:20 PM

And I used to think I had seen it all on here. Shows you what I know.

:roll:

Minutemouse9
04-22-2008, 08:24 PM
:popcorn

Quinn
04-22-2008, 09:25 PM

Congrats, PeterK. You are the winner of this week's HungAngels Dumb Off. Your prize is in the mail:

http://www.lifespy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/dummies.png

-Quinn

Floyd R
04-22-2008, 11:45 PM
Allanah,

After reading your comments, I dedicate this song to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lK-0wfHutk

Since when?

Since this site started.

Incorect.

Sweetie despite the psychotics, haters, and lunatics that try to detroy me, what I do,and begin viscious rumors mills about me-

I am still standing and more resilient than ever. I have a slew of projects that I am working on that are bigger and better than anything I have ever done.

Like winning the AVN was a slap in the face to some...I do what I do because I love what I do.

So though they wish I fade to oblivion, that will not happen. I will work harder and be better until I decide I don't want to anymore.

Big Kiss

rocklob
04-23-2008, 12:26 AM
Interviewer: Ringo, are you a Mod or a Rocker?
Ringo Starr: I'm a Mocker!

From A Hard Day's Night.

Azanti
04-23-2008, 01:06 AM
'Damn, Allanah...sounds like you're getting it from all sides lately...if I weren't living in The Middle East(Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina) I'd give you and those big titties a big hug, babe... '

I thought Allanah loved it from all sides? Wait - I am thinking of a different set of circumstances.

:O)

Cyclops
04-23-2008, 01:42 AM
BeardedOne said:
"I agree, she doesn't look a bit like Il Duce, but I bet she'd look cool in that hat of his."

Only because she looks great in or out of everything! :wink:

Allanah,you can't have been around when the wheel was invented!

I never saw you while I was inventing it! :lol:

Oli
04-23-2008, 02:08 AM

Worse than Stalin? Mao?

GroobySteven
04-23-2008, 02:09 AM
Hahaha, ok in the interest of disclosure. NYCe owns the site - but he is seanchai - or seanchai is he - and Allanah is both of them but only at nights.
Hence, there is only one owner to the site and that is, NYCe.

Chaotic
04-23-2008, 04:56 AM
Hahaha, ok in the interest of disclosure. NYCe owns the site - but he is seanchai - or seanchai is he - and Allanah is both of them but only at nights.

All this, of course, is being orchestrated by the Tranny Illuminati, snickering in the shadows while they divert our attention from their REAL plan of one world govenernment under their control! :shock:

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2252960/2/istockphoto_2252960_paranoia.jpg

blckhaze
04-23-2008, 05:26 AM

All this, of course, is being orchestrated by the Tranny Illuminati, snickering in the shadows while they divert our attention from their REAL plan of one world govenernment under their control! :shock:

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2252960/2/istockphoto_2252960_paranoia.jpg

could be worse....

http://www.greenpeace.org/raw/image_full/international/photosvideos/photos/george-bush-leads-the-us-towar.jpg

AllanahStarrNYC
04-23-2008, 07:00 AM
Allanah,

After reading your comments, I dedicate this song to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lK-0wfHutk

Since when?

Since this site started.

Incorect.

Big Kiss

Haha
one of my themse songs I suppose :)

EyeCumInPiece
04-23-2008, 07:06 AM
i Dunno bout Hitler but id definitly love to see her dressed up like Ilsa.

MajorTom
04-23-2008, 07:14 AM

Why?

I'd imagine being one of the most successful Tgirls in the world,.... that plus a great ass with DSL's.
:P

Godownunder
04-23-2008, 08:02 AM
Damn Alannah...........if you were our boss...........I'll do all the overtime.......or Undertime you want...........lol

Godownunder
04-23-2008, 08:05 AM
i Dunno bout Hitler but id definitly love to see her dressed up like Ilsa.

I'd like to see her dressed up as Vampirella.............Just the thought of how Alannah would fill out THAT suit gives me cause to find a box of tissues...............QUICKLY!!!!!!!!

PeterK
04-23-2008, 07:11 PM

Since when?

Since this site started.

Incorect.

I don't get it... what is wrong with being the owner of this site?
If i am wrong i am wrong but once again: what is wrong with being the owner of this site?

PeterK
04-23-2008, 07:14 PM

Congrats, PeterK. You are the winner of this week's HungAngels Dumb Off. Your prize is in the mail:

-Quinn

Quinn i want to have the 2008 edition. Thanks for nothing

Quinn
04-23-2008, 08:59 PM

-Quinn

Quinn i want to have the 2008 edition. Thanks for nothing

LOL...

-Quinn

AllanahStarrNYC
04-23-2008, 09:12 PM

Since when?

Since this site started.

Incorect.

I don't get it... what is wrong with being the owner of this site?
If i am wrong i am wrong but once again: what is wrong with being the owner of this site?

You are wrong so I and others pointed it out.

That's all.

chefmike
04-24-2008, 02:44 AM
If i am wrong i am wrong

Not only are you wrong, but you insist on reminding us of that fact zippy. You are sounding like more of an idiot with every post, pinhead...

slinky
04-24-2008, 03:25 AM
Oh don't be so silly-

I alkways thought of myself more like Mussolini!

At least your trannies run on time?

(old Mussolini reference)

JelenaCD
04-24-2008, 05:49 AM
Everyone in the world is bias towards one thing over another , it's called being human !

PeterK
04-24-2008, 07:33 PM
If i am wrong i am wrong

Not only are you wrong, but you insist on reminding us of that fact zippy. You are sounding like more of an idiot with every post, pinhead...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm that is a bold statement.
Thank you for pointing that out o great one. You are fantatastic and the best. Without you this board is nothing.
Thanks for being a friend.

But please stop sucking up to Allanah, it is pointless.

PeterK
04-24-2008, 07:35 PM

Since when?

Since this site started.

Incorect.

Big Kiss

I am sure no one wants to destroy you. Really no one wants that.
Ofcourse you are not as popular as Yasmin Lee, Vicki Richter and Vaniity but that is not strange since these girls are almost impossible to beat.

tstv_lover
04-25-2008, 12:58 AM

Big Kiss

Ofcourse you are not as popular as Yasmin Lee, Vicki Richter and Vaniity but that is not strange since these girls are almost impossible to beat.

Popularity is like the weather. Wait 10mins and it changes.

Allanah, Yasmin Lee, Vicki Richter and Vanity are all popular and their comparative popularity is for each person to decide. It all depends what you're looking for. Personally for wisdom I'd rate Peggy as most "popular", for social and political comments I'd rate Trish as most "popular", for eye candy then Allanah, Yasmine, Jennifer Paris and Sexy Jade are my most "popular".

Each girl here is popular in different ways with different people. Let's appreciate the bevy of wonderful girls here.

No, I'm not licking ass - just turning a challenge about relative popularity into a celebration.

tstv_lover
04-25-2008, 01:02 AM
As for the original question - I have absolutely no problem with Allanah being a mod.

I guess that being a mod requires you to keep the place ticking along in a positive way, being able to make decisions about threads and posts in an informed and sensitive way. Yes, there was a recent spat which (thankfully) has now died down and I have absolute confidence that Allanah will act with discretion.

blacktgirls
04-25-2008, 01:19 AM
the way i understood things from reading another board when hungangels was down was that nyce, seanchia and allanah were the three that put hungangels together. i read that seachia and nyce had a falling out and that allanah wasn't happy with how mean spirited HA had become and this was the reason that HA disappeared a few months back. i don't remember who it was that put out this hypothesis on the net but if it is correct than it would seem to make since that allanah would be a moderator.

chefmike
04-25-2008, 02:05 AM
If i am wrong i am wrong

I'm not your friend, you stupid jackass...the only thing that even made me aware of your vapid existence on this board was reading your posts on this imbecilic thread where you managed to show this forum what a clueless cretin that you are...

Perhaps you should just do us all a favor and go suck on a muffler, idiot.

Just kidding.....moron. :wink:

AllanahStarrNYC
04-25-2008, 02:17 AM

Since when?

Since this site started.

Incorect.

Big Kiss

OMG I just figured out who you are!

You used to troll around here under another name and always try- empahisis on TRY- to put me down one way or another. LOL
I knew I reconized that synax somewhere.

Darling, my life not my career are NOT a popularity contest. I am not interested in being the most of anything. I am just doing the best I can for me. I don't compare myself to anyone else.

And I am doing JUST FINE-

Enjoy my feature in Time Out New York on news stands now:

http://www.timeout.com/newyork/articles/lgbt/28745/curves-ball

In the meantime- why don' you devote your adoration to the girls you like and just forget about me.

Toodles.

NYCe
04-25-2008, 04:24 AM
the way i understood things from reading another board when hungangels was down was that nyce, seanchia and allanah were the three that put hungangels together. i read that seachia and nyce had a falling out and that allanah wasn't happy with how mean spirited HA had become and this was the reason that HA disappeared a few months back. i don't remember who it was that put out this hypothesis on the net but if it is correct than it would seem to make since that allanah would be a moderator.

I wouldn't give much credit to stories on other boards regarding HungAngels. More times than not the person speaking about HA somewhere else has an ax to grind or some imaginary jihad they're waging against me or someother mod here.

hwbs
04-25-2008, 04:35 AM
cause we are crippling the community as we speak...

PeterK
04-25-2008, 01:10 PM
If i am wrong i am wrong

I'm not your friend, you stupid jackass...the only thing that even made me aware of your vapid existence on this board was reading your posts on this imbecilic thread where you managed to show this forum what a clueless cretin that you are...

Perhaps you should just do us all a favor and go suck on a muffler, idiot.

Just kidding.....moron. :wink:

Yes you are my friend :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Allanah i don't want to put you down like i said no one wants that.
Good to hear that you are doing fine but why keep on telling that?
I read the article

chefmike
05-02-2008, 01:23 AM

Since when?

Since this site started.

Incorect.

Big Kiss

OMG I just figured out who you are!

You used to troll around here under another name and always try- empahisis on TRY- to put me down one way or another. LOL
I knew I reconized that synax somewhere.

Darling, my life not my career are NOT a popularity contest. I am not interested in being the most of anything. I am just doing the best I can for me. I don't compare myself to anyone else.

And I am doing JUST FINE-

Enjoy my feature in Time Out New York on news stands now:

http://www.timeout.com/newyork/articles/lgbt/28745/curves-ball

In the meantime- why don' you devote your adoration to the girls you like and just forget about me.

Toodles.

Good eye, Allanah!

This nancyboy from the Netherlands was first banned at HA when he called himself Aedan, and then the little cretin was banned when he slithered back calling himself KurdyM...now he's crawled out from under his rock again and is calling himself PeterK...

chefmike
05-02-2008, 04:13 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=7279&highlight=koko