PDA

View Full Version : Todays Update: Nomi X Video , 1 Wendy Vidand 1 Gallery of me

WendyWilliams
04-21-2008, 10:33 PM
Todays, April 21st, update on HotWendyWilliams.com features a hot video of Ebony GODDESS Nomi X in her final dvd scene before retirement in 2005! Watch as Sebastian gets his 8″ thick cock sucked before fucking her in 3 positions (reverse cow girl, missionary and doggie). During Missionary Nomi cums hard and finally after taking some really hard poundings gets a huge cum shot on her very round tan ass! Members get access to this downloadable, 21 minute High Quality video. Also members get a 79 picture gallery of Wendy at the Office! So todays update is 1 Gallery of Wendy at the Office and 1 full scene of Legendary Nomi X. Also Members Get a 9 minute Video of me sucking off my 10" Black Stud Friend Flip on webcam and I have to cum also :)

Remember for a limited time you can sign up too HotWendyWilliams.com for this Promotional Price of $15.99, Join HERE! You not only save $9 but you get $3 off the recurring price at only $21.99

http://www.hotwendywilliams.com/tour/joinpromo.html

WendyWilliams
04-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Note Nomi is back doing photo work as I seen her in Florida and Ive contacted her in Dayton, Ohio about doing some new stuff,,,:)