PDA

View Full Version : Madonna... Too muscular???

Ben
04-19-2008, 07:26 PM
Is Madonna too muscular or just perfect???

gaiseric
04-19-2008, 08:10 PM
she's too muscular - for my taste anyway - and she's not at all perfect imho 8)

Trogdor
04-20-2008, 09:55 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but I recall her being alot more musuclar during her vogue days.

Being a gym rat, I always digged chicks who did the weights....and I don't mind lil tiny weights ya see in aerobic rooms :P

TJT
04-20-2008, 11:23 AM
Too ugly.

TheOne1
04-20-2008, 02:53 PM
being that she probably just worked out, shes prolly just temporarily a lil jacked up from her workout.... you'd still bang her

jasonsteele
04-20-2008, 04:05 PM
to old. if a hotter younger girl was that muscly it would be hot.

bassman2546
04-20-2008, 04:38 PM
Not too muscular. Too lean for the muscle that she has. Add about five pounds and she'd have a better look. I like how she intentionally flexes knowing that there's a camera on her clicking away. She doesn't realize how ugly she really looks.

StaggerLee
04-20-2008, 04:39 PM
'zactly-that look is hot at 25...but at 50, it's borderline creepy

Jim Steel
04-20-2008, 05:07 PM
she works hard stay in shape give her credit. its not easy how about all fat out of shape chicks out there ??? who have alot of shit to throw

CORVETTEDUDE
04-20-2008, 05:17 PM
It's not the muscle, it's the body around it. Her BFC is anorexically low. But besides that, she's just plain fuckin' ugly anyway, and always has been, IMO.

S6XN9NE
04-20-2008, 06:00 PM
Doesn't do a thing for me.......Needs to soften up a bit and get an ass on her...........Probably sucks s mean dick, though........

melissacarter
04-20-2008, 08:21 PM
Anyone can find bad pictures of anyone out there. I think Madonna is and has been superhot since around "Ray of Light" 1998. She's one of those women that seems to be getting more sexy with age IMHO.

El Nino
04-20-2008, 08:31 PM
Too muscular to be attractive to m? Maybe a little... BUT she is very healthy and will probably live a long time

Floyd R
04-20-2008, 09:43 PM
Huh? How is a 50 year old person supposed to look? Fat and out of shape like the majority of people that choose to neglect their health and appearance? I commend Madonna or anyone over the age of 40 that lives a healthy lifestyle.

'zactly-that look is hot at 25...but at 50, it's borderline creepy

Dina Delicious
04-21-2008, 01:52 AM
amen

Yoda Rules!
04-21-2008, 02:45 AM
Madonna is obviously in great shape and she works out alot. I prefer my women to be in shape but less muscular, but either way, good for Madonna.

Trogdor
04-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Doesn't do a thing for me.......Needs to soften up a bit and get an ass on her...........Probably sucks s mean dick, though........

Never cared for soft girls myself.

Gimme a muscled, lean babe anytime. 8)

FiremanforTS
04-21-2008, 08:14 PM

Never cared for soft girls myself.

Gimme a muscled, lean babe anytime. 8)

Amen to that brother. More cut the better! I like a girl that makes an effort.

NadiaUSA
04-21-2008, 10:19 PM
why are her pants so long in that pic?

Ben
07-04-2008, 04:00 AM
Apparently not too muscular for A-Rod. Discuss.

Apparently A-Rod likes very muscular women. A lot of men, of course, like muscular women. I think most men like women who are toned, who work out. Don't they???

Ben
01-29-2011, 03:20 AM
Another pic of muscled Madonna. But is she TOO muscled????????

Jericho
01-29-2011, 04:58 AM
Another pic of muscled Madonna. But is she TOO muscled????????

Why does that make me think of........

karlacox
01-29-2011, 05:05 AM
Nice cat!
Madonna still looks hot as hell for her age

Ben
01-29-2011, 05:17 AM
Why does that make me think of........

That pic is gonna give me nightmares -- ha! ha!

Ben
01-29-2011, 05:30 AM
Nice cat!
Madonna still looks hot as hell for her age

Karla, she does. I think, too, she's gotten better lookin' w/ age....

DL_NL
01-29-2011, 05:13 PM
Anyone can find bad pictures of anyone out there. I think Madonna is and has been superhot since around "Ray of Light" 1998. She's one of those women that seems to be getting more sexy with age IMHO.
Agree, she looks amazing for her age. She could do with a few more curves right now, though.

Looking 4 Now
01-29-2011, 05:20 PM
wasn't it last year she was too skinny....lol

luvhungangels
01-29-2011, 06:08 PM
She could Dominate and Strap on me anytime.

betts
01-29-2011, 09:25 PM
yes, too muscular.

Ben
01-29-2011, 10:06 PM
She could Dominate and Strap on me anytime.

ha! ha! It looks like Guy Ritchie was lucky enough to have had experienced that. Wow! Lucky guy....

Merkurie
01-29-2011, 11:04 PM
She's not too muscular, she's too shredded.
Keep working out but add some more Lasagna and Riccota and Pasta Shells, and she would look gorgeous with a bit of fat on all that gristle.

Even female bodybuilders dont look like that all the time.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-30-2011, 01:10 AM
It's not the muscle, it's the body around it. Her BFC is anorexically low. But besides that, she's just plain fuckin' ugly anyway, and always has been, IMO.

It's been almost three years since I posted this comment on this very thread. My opinion hasn't changed.

She's still fuckin' ugly!!!:loser::loser::loser:

bassman2546
01-30-2011, 03:30 PM
It's been almost three years since I posted this comment on this very thread. My opinion hasn't changed.

She's still fuckin' ugly!!!:loser::loser::loser:

kudos! :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

Ben
01-30-2011, 07:28 PM
Yet again, well, attraction is so subjective. And even if ya don't think Madonna is hot, um, you've gotta admit that this is pretty impressive -- ha! ha!

CORVETTEDUDE
01-30-2011, 07:33 PM
Yet again, well, attraction is so subjective. And even if ya don't think Madonna is hot, um, you've gotta admit that this is pretty impressive -- ha! ha!

Ben, it is merely indicative of the flaming circus act that she is. Sorry, man. :yayo::yayo:

Ben
01-30-2011, 08:02 PM
Ben, it is merely indicative of the flaming circus act that she is. Sorry, man. :yayo::yayo:

ha! ha! Okay, to each his own, eh?
And, I guess, this could be considered circus-like... or mere fashion -- :)

bassman2546
01-31-2011, 04:30 PM

I do like this photo. Nice tits, albeit moderately augmented, they look natural.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-31-2011, 04:48 PM

An attempt to draw attention awat from that ugly mug.....they are nice lookin' mamms.

Jackal
01-31-2011, 07:08 PM
I prefer soft arms on a woman but athletic woman can be hot too

vfr750rouge
01-31-2011, 11:29 PM
I like madonna I think she is free and beautifull, love her, with her it is when she want what se want where she want

Ben
02-01-2011, 01:31 AM
I like madonna I think she is free and beautifull, love her, with her it is when she want what se want where she want

What one finds attractive, yet again, is very subjective.... I, too, find her physically beautiful. Face -- and body. Especially her body. (I've no idea what she's like in her personal life.... Who knows. She could be like the wicked witch from the west -- ha! ha! Although I doubt it -- :))

Ben
02-01-2011, 01:45 AM
An early pic of Madonna... circa 1985....

Ben
02-01-2011, 01:48 AM
And Madonna... circa 1983....

Merkurie
02-01-2011, 03:41 AM
Thanks for posting these pictures. They remind me how long I've loved Maddie.
She is really an original.

natina
02-01-2011, 06:13 AM
she bailed him out of jail with a condition

tupac had to BOINK madonna to get bailed out of jail once

Madonna & Tupac Shakur's love child? Almost happened

Can you imagine the child of Madonna and Tupac Shakur? According to Lucy O'Brien's new book, "Madonna: Like an Icon," out Tuesday, it almost happened.

O'Brien says Madonna, in her mid-30s, "desperately wanted children and had various relationships with unlikely men." The singer's friend Alison Clarkson recalls when she was briefly dating Tupac Shakur, one year before his death.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/bwiddicombe/2007/10/30/2007-10-30_madonna__tupac_shakurs_love_child_almost.html

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSR1aNrZHIrphumYuPKUnXPcut9_bwK L-ckqc_70JF7nTfKzre

http://www.dancehallareaz.com/forum/attachments/entertainment-talk/4389d1193761923-tupac-used-date-madonna-tupac-madonna.jpg

YouTube - Tupac -Untouchable (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RViRDVzKKKs)

Ben
02-24-2011, 08:29 PM
We can't handle Madonna's muscles

The controversy over Madonna's body says far more about our envy and resentment than about her honed biceps

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2010/7/26/1280154455564/Jane_Czyzselska.jpg (http://www.guardian.co.uk/profile/janeczyzselska)

Jane Czyzselska (http://www.guardian.co.uk/profile/janeczyzselska)
guardian.co.uk (http://www.guardian.co.uk/), Friday 31 July 2009

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/2/17/1234891943366/Madonna-with-guitar-001.jpg
Poor old Madonna – she can't do right for doing wrong. If she doesn't keep up her two-hour-a-day fitness regime, her body may thicken or – gasp – droop, and she may risk being charged with the celebrity crime of "going to seed". Yet her honed biceps and protruding veins (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/madonna/5919513/Madonnas-muscular-arms-a-result-of-gym-fitness-regime.html) have this week been compared to the preserved bodies exhibited by the controversial German anatomist Gunther "Dr Death" von Hagens. The gossip website TMZ (http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/27/madonnas-gruesome-twosome/) said it best when they dared to blog what many people were apparently already thinking adding a picture caption that read "After dinner with her 22-year-old toyboy, Madonna flashed her grotesquely sexy 50-year-old appendages. Nothing says ageing gracefully like an overly worked-out pair of monstrously sculpted and bloodcurdling veiny corpse arms."
Pap-snapped as she left a London restaurant on Sunday night, the images are now the subject of another scandal. A spokesperson for the 50-year-old pop star insists the photographs can't be real, because the singer "does not look like that in real life (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailydish/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=44593)." Whether or not the pictures have been doctored, there are a number of interesting issues here.
As TMZ clearly articulates, women past a certain age are supposed to grow old gracefully. In other words we are not supposed to look like we work up a sweat – either in the gym or with our significantly younger lovers – nor develop bodies that fall short of conventional notions of femininity.
What's particularly fascinating about this "news story" is that whereas heterosexual men are increasingly permitted a wider palette of gendered physical and behavioural expression – think Russell Brand, Michael McIntyre, Eddie Izzard – women who stray beyond the limits of socially acceptable femininity are still pilloried for it.
Mick Jagger and Iggy Pop, both older pop stars with strong media profiles, have similarly rigorous exercise routines and sinewy bodies and yet they manage to escape harsh scrutiny. Let's not forget that Madonna – like Britney – is a pop singer with a dance background whose physically demanding shows require fitness and stamina well beyond that of the desk-bound media plankton who critique her physique.
Despite the sea change in our attitude to some kinds of previously reviled female body types – think Beth Ditto (http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/fashion/article6462773.ece), who has revolutionised the way we see women over size 16 – men in the public eye are still permitted a wider range of physiques and are not judged so reductively on their beauty.
I agree with my learned friend and psychology lecturer at London Metropolitan University, Jo Semlyen, who says, "I don't think we should criticise other women's bodies ever, whatever they do to them, even if we think we can unpick the reasons behind why women do what they do. We should instead critique the pressures behind why women do what they do to their bodies and why it's policed".
When friends have asked me whether I find Madonna's lucky charms attractive my response is this: my view is irrelevant. Madonna's body is none of our business. What's the payoff for the negative comments about other women's bodies? And why do intelligent women engage in this competitive badinage? Perhaps it's easier to point fingers at women who upset the restrictive social contract to be conventionally pretty than to address our own shortcomings.
Here's another thought. Envy. Much of what underscores the pot shots at Madonna is the fact that she's a woman who seems to have it all and we're jealous. The truth is we can't possibly know if she's happy or fulfilled but we're encouraged to buy into the lie that we need money and things to make us feel good. If we lack these we feel resentment towards those who don't.
I'll end with the observation that film-maker CampbellX makes about the inimitable star. "Every time I see Madonna, I see an example of how hard work, determination, focus, and surrounding yourself with right people can triumph over having innate musical talent. I admire her for THAT. She can't sing, though."

Ben
10-06-2012, 03:00 AM
Found this too funny -- :)