PDA

View Full Version : sunny de-lites friday party

strident
04-19-2008, 12:47 PM
what a time i had. there was jennifer paris, racquel chambers and not exaggerating, at least 25-30 more gorgeous and sexy ts to blow your mind. My head was spinning there were so many gorgeous and sexy tgirls strutting around. Oh, also Yasmin Lee was there too. I really thought I was in heaven with all the incredibly sexy and gorgeous ladies there. All i can say is fellas,if you love sexy and hot-looking tgirls, get to sunny de-lites party on fridays and you will be in for the treat of your life.

Sunny Dee-lite
04-19-2008, 07:24 PM
what a time i had. there was jennifer paris, racquel chambers and not exaggerating, at least 25-30 more gorgeous and sexy ts to blow your mind. My head was spinning there were so many gorgeous and sexy tgirls strutting around. Oh, also Yasmin Lee was there too. I really thought I was in heaven with all the incredibly sexy and gorgeous ladies there. All i can say is fellas,if you love sexy and hot-looking tgirls, get to sunny de-lites party on fridays and you will be in for the treat of your life.

Thanks glad you had a great time!!!!!!Hope to see you again soon! MUAH!

Yoda Rules!
04-19-2008, 07:27 PM
I have to agree with Strident, one of my favorite types of chewing gum, by the way. What an amazing party :)

tg4me
04-19-2008, 07:48 PM
couldn't disagree more. I prefer Beechnut to Strident.

Yoda Rules!
04-19-2008, 07:50 PM
Actually Big League Chew is pretty good as well.

GET_ON_MY_HYPE
04-19-2008, 11:02 PM
Its a shame NYC is so far away from CA..

Yoda Rules!
04-19-2008, 11:07 PM
You need to get on a plane and come to one of these events. Seeing Sunny, Jennifer, and Yasmin Lee in person is well worth the price of the airline ticket.

Throw in some of the other hotties and you'll have the time of your life.

Charlie31
04-19-2008, 11:10 PM
strident,
I went to one of Sunny D's Tuesday night parties recently & you'll enjoy yourself just as much as you did last night.
Hope to see you at one of the parties soon!
Take care.

Sunny Dee-lite
04-20-2008, 08:25 PM
strident,
I went to one of Sunny D's Tuesday night parties recently & you'll enjoy yourself just as much as you did last night.
Hope to see you at one of the parties soon!
Take care.

Happy times always abundant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoda Rules!
04-20-2008, 11:31 PM
Sunny Dee Lite's parties are great, I wish she had one every night of the week. Of course then I wouldn't get to sleep much but it might be worth it