PDA

View Full Version : That damn Jennifer Paris!

sucka4chix
04-19-2008, 09:31 AM
I was at the Friday night party (Sunny's), and Jen Paris was dancing, so I figured I'd give her a couple dollars. Now I'd been laughing at this guy basically licking her feet throughout the night, but shortly after I approached her I found myself on my knees on the floor in the most compromising position!! I had to pull out some bigger bills! I was so not expecting her to work me over like that! She is officially classified as DANGEROUS! She should register with the police! All I kept saying was " you gotta be kidding me". I was ridiculously hard!! And this was a stage dance! Anything more private probably woulda killed me!! Thanks Jen! Those were some of the hottest minutes of my life! I knew you were hot but...FUCK!

Yoda Rules!
04-19-2008, 07:32 PM
Jennifer Paris is officially illegal in 47 out of 50 states. Her hotness is beyond human comprehension at this point.

Sunny Dee-lite
04-19-2008, 07:35 PM
I was at the Friday night party (Sunny's), and Jen Paris was dancing, so I figured I'd give her a couple dollars. Now I'd been laughing at this guy basically licking her feet throughout the night, but shortly after I approached her I found myself on my knees on the floor in the most compromising position!! I had to pull out some bigger bills! I was so not expecting her to work me over like that! She is officially classified as DANGEROUS! She should register with the police! All I kept saying was " you gotta be kidding me". I was ridiculously hard!! And this was a stage dance! Anything more private probably woulda killed me!! Thanks Jen! Those were some of the hottest minutes of my life! I knew you were hot but...FUCK!

Wow glad you had an amazing time!!!!!!!!!!Jen is an AMAZING Hostess and I thank her for coming to support my EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!Stay tuned for all the hot PICS w/ More Tranny Twisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MUAH!

Yoda Rules!
04-19-2008, 11:09 PM
Jennifer Paris playing Twister practically naked is one of the most beautiful visual images that my eyes have ever seen. Priceless.

Charlie31
04-19-2008, 11:17 PM
Jennifer Paris is officially illegal in 47 out of 50 states. Her hotness is beyond human comprehension at this point.

Yoda,
I can concur on your post about Jennifer Paris. I saw her in person that night I went to one of Sunny's parties & her pics don't do her justice because she is 100 times better in person.
That is no lie about her & I also think Sunny D is also beautiful.
Both are easily approachable & nice to talk to.
They are beautiful on the outside as well as the inside, making them really unique & that's a good thing to have! :D
Take care.

gieric
04-19-2008, 11:28 PM
WHY!?!?! WHY LORD WAS I BORN IN OKLAHOMA SO FAR AWAY FROM ALL THAT IS HOT?!?!?!? But seriously it sucks to get to either coast is ridiculously expensive for a college student. I just keep telling myself that when I'm a doctor or PA or whatever I decide on you all of you lovely ladies will still be around and even more beautiful. (crosses his fingers and chants a mantra of "Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please"---- to the being around part, obviously the beauty part is a give in.)

*sigh* I even ramble in board posts. *sigh*

sucka4chix
04-20-2008, 01:41 AM

Yoda,
I can concur on your post about Jennifer Paris. I saw her in person that night I went to one of Sunny's parties & her pics don't do her justice because she is 100 times better in person.
They are beautiful on the outside as well as the inside, making them really unique & that's a good thing to have! :D
Take care.
It is quite remarkable how such beautiful women can be so pleasant and without attitude. Sunny is always a sweety at the door. Jennifer, who may look unapproachable is so NOT! Yasmin Lee and Raquel Chambers both spoke to me before I had a chance to. A very very welcoming experience

Charlie31
04-20-2008, 02:24 AM

Yoda,
Take care.
It is quite remarkable how such beautiful women can be so pleasant and without attitude. Sunny is always a sweety at the door. Jennifer, who may look unapproachable is so NOT! Yasmin Lee and Raquel Chambers both spoke to me before I had a chance to. A very very welcoming experience

sucka4chix,
Glad you enjoyed Sunny D's party last night! You are right, it is remarkable that these ladies are without an attitude that would be a turn off. You, I, & many others that attended these parties are fortunate that we were made to feel welcome & right at home. Sunny D is to be given credit for that as well as being a wonderful hostess to make the parties a success each time out. Looks like she achieved that in her party from last night from your & Yoda's replies. That's why I am going to go shortly, before or after my birthday next week. When you go again, feel free to PM me & hang out & have fun with all the lovely ladies.
Take care.

hvybass
04-20-2008, 05:09 AM
SUNNY,YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKIN EXTRA SMOKIN HOT LATELY !!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-20-2008, 08:23 PM

thanks babe that is extra sweet to say!

Yoda Rules!
04-20-2008, 11:41 PM

I agree with this guy, Sunny Dee Lite is hot as hell and getting hotter it seems.

Sunny Dee-lite
04-21-2008, 06:14 AM

I agree with this guy, Sunny Dee Lite is hot as hell and getting hotter it seems.

thanks guys! :lol:

Yoda Rules!
04-21-2008, 11:29 PM
You are very welcome. Of course according to some posters, this is actually you complimenting yourself which is ok because if you look in the mirror even you can see that you are hot :) lol

I will definitely be in attendance tomorrow night, is Yasmin Lee appearing?

hwbs
04-22-2008, 03:15 PM

she is also a pretty good bowler !!!!