PDA

View Full Version : ...

castabyss
07-14-2005, 02:50 AM
Deleted

NYCe
07-14-2005, 02:54 AM
Yes, that was Gi-Won there on saturday. She looked amazing. As for everything else you said, I gracefully will pull a Scott McClellan

castabyss
07-14-2005, 03:00 AM
Deleted

hillbilly
07-14-2005, 03:09 AM
hahaha. are you? or is she just being a tranny?

i think i saw her at a monthly. not sure what the last one i went to was.

i gotta check out that burlesque party. its actually convenient for me to get to. probably too classy for me. i like bad breath. lol.

AllanahStarrNYC
07-14-2005, 03:16 AM
Some of you guys print stories about the girls like The National Enquirer-

I will not get into personal details about Giwons life, because frankly it is not my business nor anyone elses

BUT

As far as directions to Romi
there ARE explicit
directions from TRAIN, CAR, and foot on this site and on shemaleevents.com, as well as mapquest.com
I have taken about 4 cabs there and have never had a problem getting there.

Alot of people ted to freak out when they get out the grid system and go to street names. Since the lower part of the city is the oldest and based on an organic map and not a grid, some people freak out.

But it is a central street and not so difficult to find.

As far as the atmosphere, I was not there.
You have good and bad where ever you go.
Hopefully better than worse.

A *

castabyss
07-14-2005, 03:28 AM
Deleted

flabbybody
07-14-2005, 03:31 AM
Allanah, it's so great to see your posts after the London bombings. Thank God you're back home safe in Manhattan.

Romi is about 300 yards from the World Trade Center site, but it's real easy to get to from any direction. hope to see you all there Sat night.

Bigguy
07-14-2005, 04:26 AM
i think i saw her at a monthly. not sure what the last one i went to was.
I remember she danced at the birthday party two years ago, there is a photo or two of her that I took in the thread for that party.

hwbs
07-14-2005, 07:20 AM
its really easy to get 2 and u can park pretty much anywhere on the street

castabyss
07-16-2005, 11:57 PM
Deleted.

El_hefe
07-17-2005, 09:44 PM
I'm absolutely with you bro'. I only exagerate a bit when I say there is GiWon & then all others come after. I know exactly what you're saying ...my ideal "type". I may even come out of hibernation and go to the next Sat. party now.