PDA

View Full Version : European Lady-boys and "Femboys"

fedorrussell
04-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Hello everyone at "hungangels".

I'm a student attempting to learn how to compose "gender-advanced" images (advanced quality highly stylized images of models where it is easy to determine human (aesthetic) beauty but not so easy to determine the gender of the model (this forces people to re-think their criteria of human sexuality and its aesthetics).

I have been a gender-studies student (nyu, columbia, etc) for nearly two decades now.

Anyway, I am not a great artist, and creating these images to actually have samples to go with the theory is nearly impossible for me.

Does anyone have any images of something like european/american "lady-boys" or "femboys", which would be something like a model looking quality photo with pro make-up, hair, lighting, photography, styled (androgynous clothing, contact-lenses, et cetera) where the audience could perceive that they are "experiencing" (visually) human-sexual beauty, but cannot conclusively judge the gender?

The best way I can describe this would be something like Euro-Lady Boys or "femboys", but overall there is not much image-data available so far in this category.

Eventually i'll figure out how to compose these photographs, but, as I am not really a trained artist, I can use some help.

This is one of the most advanced gender forums there is, if anyone can post some images or point to other archives that would be a great help.

Thanks.

TSLoverUK999
04-16-2008, 04:47 PM
You serious ?????

:? :?

There are plenty of images all over the net ! :shock:

fedorrussell
04-17-2008, 08:06 AM
there are endless cartoons, a little androgynous art in art-history, a good amount of photography "morphs" (which is essentially a photo of a woman with a penis photo-shopped on), and very little else.

nearly nothing of actual idealized high-quality photography of european lady-boys of femboys.

if you have any archives or links to archives please send to fedorrussell@yahoo.com.

thank you.

TSLoverUK999
04-17-2008, 02:19 PM
Dude really :shock:

Google Shemale, Tranny, Ladyboy........ I'd post a link to a TGP but I'd get the post removed, but keywords may include, HOTSHEMALESONLY (hint).

Jericho
04-17-2008, 04:52 PM
I have been a gender-studies student (nyu, columbia, etc) for nearly two decades now.

You've been a student for twenty years? :shock:
Paul Calf would have a field day with that!

fedorrussell
04-18-2008, 03:17 AM
My apologies. Most likely I did not explain cearly enough.

I researched the "hints" people have given me and found all the photography to be in the "shemale" proper category.

Yes I know where to find countless archives for that category.

To explain, "shemale" proper is typically a person who looks like a beautiful woman/girl and has a phallus (pre-op, etc).

I am looking for high quality (like fashion photography grade work) photographs (not renders, art or morphs) of individuals who appear (highly aesthetically perceived) "beautiful" to other people, but who are not clearly identifiable as male or female.

This "look/image" type is nearly impossible to pull of in real life (photography), but I have seen it done (extremely rare). I have used the word "femboys" to refer to this but maybe that word is not conveying what I mean properly.

So, I hope this explains a little better what I mean. I was reading medical transgender journals over twenty years ago when sexual re-assignment/"transitioning" wasn't in "style" (popular) yet, so please believe me when I say I know my gender studies and history of sexuality/gender theory.

Anyway, if the people of this community can help me track down some archives/links/resources to help me learn how to compose/style such images/photographs it would be a big help in my work.

One member has a tiny bit of such imagery and he's going to send me some information when he gets a chance. I'll post an example of the type of imagery I am trying to learn how to structure when he sends me the information so others can see what I a looking for.

Again, this type of photography is very rare and not much of it is in existence (for any time period). If anyone can help, my e-mail appears in a previous post in this thread, please send all links, suggesions and nasty comments there. Thank you all.

TSLoverUK999
04-18-2008, 01:22 PM
I get you, your looking for those shots of people that you pass in the street & make a double take at because your just not sure if they are a boy or a girl. Not just because of what they wear or how they've presented themselves i.e. hair & walk etc...........hhhhmmmm interesting.

Good luck with that, sorry I couldn't be more help.