PDA

View Full Version : T-Girl at Home Depot...

justatransgirl
04-16-2008, 09:36 AM
Score one for trans girls!

So, I'm at Home Depot today buying a bunch of stuff for this renovation I'm doing.

I had to pick up about 10 bags of concrete mix, and a truck full of lumber and stuff, so I'm backing my truck up to get it loaded. There's no other vehicles around.

Now I've got a huge, lifted, customized Ford with a really big, thick, steel bumper.

This dude comes up to me and says "he" has to load concrete and that I can't park there. Said he ran out in the middle of a job. Well, "tough shit dude you should have planned ahead I've got a crew waiting on me. I'm here first, wait your turn."

So I go inside to get some guys to load the bags.

When I come out this asshole has parked so close behind me that I can't get the tailgate down.

I walked up to his van and slammed the side with my hand so hard it oil canned. The guy got out thinking he was going to intimidate me. I got right in his face and yelled at him to move his fucking truck or I was going back my truck right through his and then kick his ass so bad he wouldn't work for a month.

I don't think he was expecting that from a lady. And amazingly enough he got back in and moved it off until I was done being loaded.

As he drove off I could hear him muttering, "what a bitch!"

What a compliment...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Dino Velvet
04-16-2008, 09:41 AM
That's funny, Jamie. You ever punch a guy knocking him down to his kness, then pull your cock out from under your mini-skirt, and slap him in the face with it?

thx1138
04-16-2008, 12:08 PM
@ Jamie. Good for you! The world is full of selfish punks who only understand force. The rules of civility have broken down completely.

ILuvGurls
04-16-2008, 12:18 PM
you go girl !!!!!!!

when you finish that project, i need a new deck.......please.

kalina
04-16-2008, 05:55 PM
Cool story!

As an aside, believe it or not, Home Depot is cool with girls in transition. There's a girl here in the Philly area who works at one of the Home Depots here.

FoodCritic
04-16-2008, 06:28 PM
Such a temper! Save that agression for your next visit to Seattle, will ya?

marissaazts
04-16-2008, 07:54 PM
im happy for ya
score one for us

BottomBoySlave
04-16-2008, 10:34 PM
This dude comes up to me and says "he" has to load concrete...

Your story is confusing. Was the other person also a TS?

gaiseric
04-16-2008, 11:13 PM
You appear to be the only one who is confused, babe 8)

justatransgirl
04-17-2008, 10:36 AM
This dude comes up to me and says "he" has to load concrete...

Your story is confusing. Was the other person also a TS?

Ha, ha - no, he was a contractor who didn't look at me close enough and thought he was going to intimidate a little girl to get out of his busy way and I went ballistic on him. He's probably in therapy now...

It's a left over from my days jumping out of jet planes when I was in the 82nd Airborne...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)