PDA

View Full Version : TS Peep Shows In NYC??

PapiQueRico
04-15-2008, 11:11 PM
http://shoutingthomas.typepad.com/photos/new_york_city/peeplarge.gif
I remember when Show World had one on 42st. After Gulliani, the number of peeps shows went down to almost none in NYC. Just wondering if any TS peep shows still exist. I'm talking the kind with the live stage shows and also one-one-one show jerkoff boths?

NYCe
04-15-2008, 11:31 PM
Good luck finding one. All the good spots have gone underground or invite only or maybe Woodside Queens (ugh).

i_wuv_shemales
04-15-2008, 11:51 PM
OMG DUDE... that's how i discovered transsexuals! It was at that place off of 8th ave. I was 15 (i looked older so i was able to get in whenever i wanted) and this was back in 1998. So there I am, just a teen gawking at all the live women and being shy as hell, and this one chick chats me up, trying to get me for a show. I said no thanks and went STRAIGHT for the TS booths.

See, I didn't know about this sort of thing. I thought the purpose of those booths was to be in there with a female of your choice for naughty things. What can I say, I was 15, lol. So anyway, I go in and I see this black woman who looks beautiful. She's dancing and has her top off and my face was like :lol: And then she takes her thong off and my face was like :shock:

But then, all of a sudden I realized I LIKED IT. So I enjoyed the show. And when it was over she was waiting for her usual $20 tip. I didn't have $20. She got mad and I felt like a douche. Then she realized I was just a kid and got REAL pissed off. I left, feeling bad but totally amazed about what I had seen. 10 years later, here I am, lol.

By the way i got my pocket picked by one of the girls at Show World, hehe. And it was the same one that tried to get me into her booth when I passed her and went to the TS section. She was feeling me up and trying to lure me in, and I eventually succumbed and paid. Sometime between then and me leaving the place I noticed the cash I had in my pocket disappeared. Served me right. Good times :P

PapiQueRico
04-15-2008, 11:57 PM
That story is too funny. Yeah, Show World had one on 42st and another on on the avenue. Both were a whole lot of fun. Glad I had a chance to experience that.

BiCuriousGeorge
04-16-2008, 02:32 AM
I miss Show World!!

SXFX
04-16-2008, 02:36 AM
That was a great little story.
If you ask me and this is just me speaking.
NYC has just gotten a little too clean.

i_wuv_shemales
04-16-2008, 03:58 AM
That was a great little story.
If you ask me and this is just me speaking.
NYC has just gotten a little too clean.

Oh, it really has. Frikkin' Giuliani :x
I miss the old, dangerous Times Square, dammit. This disneyfication sucks balls.

koondeh
04-16-2008, 04:08 AM
anything like that in la?

slinky
04-16-2008, 04:25 AM
Good luck finding one. All the good spots have gone underground or invite only or maybe Woodside Queens (ugh).

Underground peep shows?

Floyd R
04-16-2008, 06:43 AM
Invite only peep shows? How can I get an invitation?