PDA

View Full Version : Where Have You Gone HTG?

xrey
04-15-2008, 07:39 AM
Where have you gone Hara?

Are you boycotting HA? Have you been banned? Have you taken up with a lover and forsaken posting on the forum?

I sincerely hope you are well.

justatransgirl
04-15-2008, 10:05 AM
She's over on that other site - the one run by that fat girl that won't let people "giggle."

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

mbf
04-15-2008, 01:45 PM
- the one run by that fat girl ....

you've got quite the nerve to critisize other trannies looks, justaspamgirl :roll:

thx1138
04-15-2008, 01:58 PM
The only thing fat about Vicki is her cock. :>)

xrey
04-17-2008, 08:10 AM
Anyone know why Hara (or lots of the regulars) abandoned the HA forum?

What about the chat ... why / where did everyone run off too? I realize that boards are fickle universes but there were some pretty regular regulars here.

What's the deal?

thx1138
04-17-2008, 10:13 AM
She's checked out of Hung Devils too.

justatransgirl
04-17-2008, 10:26 AM
- the one run by that fat girl ....

you've got quite the nerve to critisize other trannies looks, justaspamgirl :roll:

LMAO... :-) I DO NOT eat spam... I eat too many milkshakes... and every now and then like anyone I like to rabble rouse a little. Thank you for falling into my trap - but I was kinda hoping for the queen herself. Giggle.

The only thing fat about Vicki is her cock. :>)

Which I would LOVE to take deep into my fat ass...

Giggle,

mbf
04-17-2008, 10:51 AM
Thank you for falling into my trap

Trap?

Hardly.

I thought I'd be nice for a change and provide a little reality check on your side.

Well, the wonders of self-perception. :roll:

(ps: constant giggling doesn't mean one has a sense of humor...)

Chaingunner
04-17-2008, 08:36 PM
She's over on that other site - the one run by that fat girl that won't let people "giggle."

Giggle,

Stop talking crap Jamie. :roll: She's ten times the person you could ever hope to be......

WendyWilliams
04-17-2008, 08:54 PM
WOW Jamie that was uncalled for really. I hate seeing trans girls putting each other down. Vicki and I have never gotten along and she has called me fat several times but one thing I can say is Vicki really puts alot into her transition, body, voice etcc and for someone twice her age to put her down over the moderation of the word "giggle" is truly not cool.

Remember you are participating on boards that center around mostly NOT all the Adult Industry and whether you like it or not thats alot of her playground.

Wendy

BeardedOne
04-17-2008, 09:43 PM
I think Hara's just been too bizzy in the real world to juggle all of the forums. I think it's goofy (Not on her part, but as a practice) to ask to have one's account deleted entirely as you never know when you might want to come back to the old school and heckle the new faces.

As for the chat, it has a lot to do with time of day. Many of the US residents are night creatures and tend to pop in around a 3:00 - 6:00 AM EST window while others are from the UK and come on in their evening hours (9:00 - 12:00 PM EST) and others in the PI or Thailand which tend to show up in our early AM hours (EST), when we are more likely to be getting ready for workies rather than looking for a leisurely chat.

Damn those time zones! :evil:

CORVETTEDUDE
04-17-2008, 10:15 PM

Giggle,

Jamie,

First of all, to address the thread, Hara is not there either. She has removed herself from both forums and is apparently focusing on her own.

Secondly, there has become an increased animosity between people I sincerely like. Although, I don't agree with the action that took place on the "other" forum, I am sincerely disappointed in your verbal attack. I mean really, aren't both of you better than that?

RMan1
04-18-2008, 06:57 AM
Hara is a whore to chat boards, and will be back. Just like CorvetteDummy, why would they leave? What would they do? Life would be over as they know it without TS/TV chat.

justatransgirl
04-18-2008, 08:55 AM
Oh this is just too funny. I actually succeeded in creating drama for the first time ever. And on two boards, even. :-)

Here for your amusement is a copy of the post I put on Vicki's forum in response to the 3 page thread of folks who flamed me there.

I'm SORRY Vicki I APOLOGIZE - you are NOT fat.

You got "punked..." the whole bunch of you... :-)

Any moron knows Vicki isn't fat - my joke was in reference to a post Vicki made about a year ago complaining about being fat.

I wonder about your reaction though, could it be jealousy? Must be, that's the only answer to such an over reaction. :-)

Oh sorry I forgot, you can't take a joke.

Anyway, it's been fun, got some great drama going on two boards during an otherwise rather boring period on the forums. You all fell for it. Thanks for all the kind words, it's nice to know who my friends are.

Once again Vicki I apologize for upsetting you.

I will leave so you all can flame me some more now.

Hugs,

Tomfurbs
04-18-2008, 10:49 AM
You are a bit of an idiot.

thx1138
04-18-2008, 12:30 PM
Perhaps I'm a bit dense but I don't understand the logic behind banning the word "giggle".

kalina
04-18-2008, 01:01 PM
Perhaps I'm a bit dense but I don't understand the logic behind banning the word "giggle".

People get banned for all sorts of silly reasons sometimes. Maybe there's more to it than just the word, who knows? We'll never know because it's between the banner and the bannee. Personally, I never banned anyone from a forum even though they might be acting childish or holding a grudge from many years ago. As a mod, you have to think at a more macro level and put your own feelings aside so the kids can continue to play.

Besides, we're all just a bunch of words until we actually meet each other. I'd hate to think I was just talking to silly robots or Eliza programs all this time, but sometimes it seems that way. That's why I make it a point to pop up to NYC every now and again (where I was born) and meet up with some of the people on these boards just to show them that I am real and not some dude hiding behind a keyboard all day and night.

thx1138
04-18-2008, 02:04 PM
@ Kalina: thanx for the reply. Kudos for you. That was the most intelligent, thoughtful post I've read in a long, long time. There's hope for humanity yet.

kalina
04-18-2008, 02:57 PM
@ Kalina: thanx for the reply. Kudos for you. That was the most intelligent, thoughtful post I've read in a long, long time. There's hope for humanity yet.

Thanks babe :D

mbf
04-18-2008, 05:45 PM
You got "punked..." the whole bunch of you... :-)

You are talking bout how your "clients" feel, right?

I wonder about your reaction though, could it be jealousy? Must be, that's the only answer to such an over reaction. :-)

Oh sorry I forgot, you can't take a joke.

Now let's all spell *p*r*o*j*e*c*t*i*o*n :)

I will leave so you all can flame me some more now.

some people are just combustible

xfiver
04-18-2008, 07:41 PM
stunning.

Realgirls4me
04-18-2008, 11:23 PM
Hara is a whore to chat boards, and will be back. Just like CorvetteDummy, why would they leave? What would they do? Life would be over as they know it without TS/TV chat.

I think

you are

a fuckin' moron!

BeardedOne
04-19-2008, 12:26 AM
I concur, Kalina (Whose name I inevitably misspell), is not 'some dude'. :)

As for the 'giggle' controversy...Shit...*Snicker*. :wink:

xrey
04-22-2008, 06:53 AM
Justatrans - thanks for hijacking this thread. I was interested to know why the regulars are gone and where to.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-03-2008, 04:06 PM

So? That bothers you because you came here to meet men and fool them into thinking you are into tgirls but the reality is YOU only want to latch on any unsuspecting guy to hang out with you only to get 'em drunk and swoon in for the dick?!? Pathetic! :roll:

~HTG