PDA

View Full Version : fish out of water: TS clubs/events

i_wuv_shemales
04-15-2008, 06:47 AM
Hi. As you can tell from my username, I frikkin LOVE shemales. With me it's more than just some sexual fetish that I deny once I've orgasmed. I think they're among the awesomest, sexiest beings on the planet. The problem is, though I'd love to be around them I'm terribly shy, which is why I've been putting off checking out some of the TS clubs/events here in NY. I would probably be the most wallflowery wallflower anyone's ever seen, and that's just no good. So, awesome people, I have come here to ask you how does a shy, wallflowery type enjoy themselves at a TS event/party/club? I'd really like to start attending these things and get to know these awesome ladies. Thanks in advance for your replies!

-IWS

xrey
04-15-2008, 07:41 AM
EZ -

CASH ... LOTS of CASH!

hot_aussie012
04-15-2008, 07:48 AM
Not that I've been to anything myself, but the trick to anything that requires cconfidence is simple.

GET BOOZED UP.

slinky
04-15-2008, 10:06 AM
As long as you understand that most of the girls who work at the events are working it's actually the best place for a shy guy. At any other spot, you'd have to have some game to go up to them and hook up. At most of the events, there are a decent number of girls who will approach you straight up.

If no one does, just lick a $20 and stick it to your forehead. If no one comes up to you within 1 minute, go home and take a shower and then come back.

thx1138
04-15-2008, 02:10 PM
@ Danny: you got that right. :>) Try Moomia first. The girls there are VERY aggressive.

i_wuv_shemales
04-15-2008, 03:48 PM
lick a $20 and stick it to your forehead. If no one comes up to you within 1 minute, go home and take a shower and then come back.

haha, that made me laugh out loud till it hurt, man :)

BeardedOne
04-15-2008, 08:18 PM
Heh. He called us 'awesome'. :D

Danny's $20 bill advice sounds pretty spot on, or you could step out of a Maybach 62 when you arrive at the event. Edumicated people will surely see you for the man you truly are. :wink:

In real life, and somewhat contrary to my bubbly online personality, I am a hermit and fairly 'wallflowery' myself. I can't stand crowds and am uncomfortable at parties, at least until I get into second gear (Or, more accurately, second beer).

The basics are pretty simple, from what I gather: Bathe, speak English (Or whatever the local language happens to be, just say "Good evening, ma'am" rather than "Yo! Mama!"), have manners that are acceptable to those outside of a skid row tenement, and don't ever, ever, ever say 'shemale' unless you are referring to a vid title.

i_wuv_shemales
04-15-2008, 08:39 PM
and don't ever, ever, ever say 'shemale' unless you are referring to a vid title.

Hehe, my other post cleared that up for me. But thank you SO MUCH anyway, because without asking I can guarantee that I would have violated that faux pas :wink:

And... second beer? maybe if I haven't eaten all day, lol!

TrueBeauty TS
04-15-2008, 08:49 PM
....have manners that are acceptable to those outside of a skid row tenement...

One would think this doesn't need to be said, but........ I'm glad you said it. LOL

:wink:

BeardedOne
04-15-2008, 08:59 PM
And... second beer? maybe if I haven't eaten all day, lol!

My current 'diet' is something like hotdog for breakfast, mystery microwave for lunch, and beer for dinner, so the second one can be quite relaxing in the evening. One gurl that I had dinner with was rather surprised that I was a beer drinker...I have to ask her about that.

...because without asking I can guarantee that I would have violated that faux pas...

Oh, the fox pass thing is a daily occurrence (Did I spell that right? Spell check is hemorrhaging) here. If you stick around long enough the various gurls will call you (Bonus points if the vets can name the offenders): A fag, a faceless cockbandit, a chaser, a pedophile, an ass kisser, a cock hound, um...dammit...there's so many! :roll: :lol: But you really win the prize when someone sez "Ah, shut yer cock holster!". :lol:

medmanus
04-15-2008, 10:41 PM
wuv, I can understand your nervousness, but, believe me there is no reason for it. Most of the girls are completely approachable, on a working or non-working level. It's really a very comfortable atmosphere. Like anywhere else, you are going to find people you click with, and people you don't.

And like Danny said, always keep in mind that the girls that are working there are, in fact, working. If you are looking for that kind of hookup, perfect for you. If you are not, keep in mind that this is their livelihood and respect that. You may get along famously with a girl, but don't get offended or press the issue if she's mingling and only spends time with you here and there. The girl has bills to pay, just like you.

All in all, the clubs are usually a really great place to be.

Ralph Lauren
04-16-2008, 12:47 AM
EZ -

CASH ... LOTS of CASH!

I completely agree. All these points about being a gentleman or acting a certain way help if you're poor or not willing to pay top dollar. If however you can pay a certain price, the rest doesn't even matter.

hondarobot
04-16-2008, 01:36 AM
Just go up to the first hot girl you see at the party, grab her crotch and ask "How much for this salami?". You should also be blind drunk, wearing a ketchup stained t-shirt and no shoes.

I promise you will have a memorable evening.

:lol:

littlenookie
04-17-2008, 04:49 PM
Liquid courage worked for me my first time. I was SOOOOO nervous about going to one, so I went out and had a few drinks and that got me nice and relaxed. But don't get completely trashed, then you won't be able to stand or remember anything and where is the fun in that.

I agree with the above though - bring money, they are working so chances are they will probably come to you but still be respectful.

Let us know how it goes!!!

njspyder
04-17-2008, 05:25 PM
Thanks for this thread. I'm in the same boat with the shyness and was wondering what the general atmosphere was like too. I just want to go out and relax and have a good time without worrying about a crowd full of people with bad attitudes. From what I can tell from a few posts I've seen the parties are a friendly atmosphere which is what I need. Especially since I can't dance worth a damn.

Charlie31
04-17-2008, 05:57 PM
Hi. As you can tell from my username, I frikkin LOVE shemales. With me it's more than just some sexual fetish that I deny once I've orgasmed. I think they're among the awesomest, sexiest beings on the planet. The problem is, though I'd love to be around them I'm terribly shy, which is why I've been putting off checking out some of the TS clubs/events here in NY. I would probably be the most wallflowery wallflower anyone's ever seen, and that's just no good. So, awesome people, I have come here to ask you how does a shy, wallflowery type enjoy themselves at a TS event/party/club? I'd really like to start attending these things and get to know these awesome ladies. Thanks in advance for your replies!

-IWS

Thanks for this thread. I'm in the same boat with the shyness and was wondering what the general atmosphere was like too. I just want to go out and relax and have a good time without worrying about a crowd full of people with bad attitudes. From what I can tell from a few posts I've seen the parties are a friendly atmosphere which is what I need. Especially since I can't dance worth a damn.

IWS & njspyder,
I am also a shy guy, but I recently attended one of Sunny D's parties back on 3/25. She is very friendly & a gracious host that will make you feel welcome, right at home. It is normal that you are nervous attending your first party like I did. The next party I am going to, I'll open up & talk more to the nice, beautiful ladies there. A few posters indicated if you are clean & respectful, you'll get a few lap dances with the ladies & yes, they are working, so I try to have a brief conversation with them before they move on. I'm thinking about going to Sunny's party next Tuesday, since it's my birthday next week. I'm in my mid 40's that looks like I'm still in my late 20's.....LOL!! :lol:
That has helped me in dating younger GG's for the past few years, but unfortunately, nothing has worked out yet. LOL!! :lol:
If you guys go, let me know, because I'm trying to ask a friend that loves tgirls to attend as well.
Take care.

littlenookie
04-28-2008, 06:03 PM
I wuv shemales - did you ever end up going? How was it???