PDA

View Full Version : The best time ever

kobe24allday
04-14-2008, 11:35 PM
So there i was curious to know how the "tranny" experience would be. I debated on whether to call Vernoica's Eros AD and see what she's worth. She looked amazing in pics and I hadn't done such a thing before. So i was in a dilemma. She looks like a gorgeous girl, but has a nice thick cock in her panties.

So I mustered up the nerve and gave her a dial. She sounded hot over the phone, a bit big headed, but i guess it's all good as i saw her in real life and realized where she had that self esteem from. I came in the door and was amazed at the beauty in front of me. This girl was hot hot hot! Thin around the waste, nice C cup tits and just a 10 overall. I was nervous, shaking a bit as i didn't know how to take me getting a hard-on from this gorgeous tranny. She had pants with suspenders on covering her nipples and i was mezmorized by her beauty.

She led me into her room and began to slowly dance for me. She had music on which was perfect and began to strip her tiny clothes off her sexy body. As everything came off my erection grew larger and larger and i was blown away with the hard eight inch cock hiding in her panties. She came over and began stroking my cock harder and harder as she went i couldn't bare it and began sucking her limp cock. the limp cock got hard after a few minutes and i was choking on her slung. She was oozing pre-cum in my mouth and telling me "baby slow down, you're gonna make me blow."

She flipped me over with power, lubed me up and began to slowly push her thickness slowly inside of my tight hole. From then on i was in heaven as she fucked the living day lights out of me. After 20 minutes of and what must of been 100 different positions i blew the biggest load ever all over my chest. Veronic licked it up and cleaned the rest up with her hand.

Gmanfromthechi
05-05-2008, 04:17 AM
Wow. Sounds like u had an amazing time. Im jealous.