PDA

View Full Version : The Mafia rules Italy

dbev
04-14-2008, 11:01 PM
I would like to let you know that officially the Mafia rules Italy.

xxxDreaMxxx
04-14-2008, 11:05 PM
I am Italian and I am proud of my State.
Berlusconi oWnz!
No Comunist in our Parliament!

dbev
04-14-2008, 11:23 PM
If you are Italian, you're an idiot.

hwbs
04-14-2008, 11:27 PM
can u find out if there is a room in Tuscany for rent :)

dbev
04-14-2008, 11:37 PM
Don't ever come to Italy.

It's not a country ruled by the law.

Stay away from Italy.

Dino Velvet
04-14-2008, 11:52 PM
There's a no such thing as the Mafia! Beware the Black Hand!

peggygee
04-15-2008, 12:16 AM
can u find out if there is a room in Tuscany for rent :)

I saw that episode of Seinfeld. :lol:

dbev
04-15-2008, 02:04 AM
May you please invade us and export some democracy here?

Dino Velvet
04-15-2008, 02:42 AM

So you're saying that modern Italy looks like an Enzo Castellari Poliziotteschi movie? It's time to call on Franco Nero and Fabio Testi to run out all Mafioso.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511CERKSFRL._SS500_.jpg

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2008, 03:24 AM
And I rule the mafia with my excellent head.

SarahG
04-15-2008, 03:48 AM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8f/Black_Hand_seal.gif

The Black Hand was Slavic, not Italian.

Coroner
04-15-2008, 04:15 AM
I am Italian and I am proud of my State.
Berlusconi oWnz!
No Comunist in our Parliament!

Maybe you should move to Naples to smell the garbage in almost every part of the city.

Coroner
04-15-2008, 04:18 AM

The Black Hand was a Serbian organisation. The pic you attached says: "UJEDINJENJE ILI SMRT - V.C. UPRAVA". Translation:"Unity or Death - Headquarters". I donīt know what "V.C." stands for.

SarahG
04-15-2008, 04:28 AM

The Black Hand was a Serbian organisation. The pic you attached says: "UJEDINJENJE ILI SMRT - V.C. UPRAVA". Translation:"Unity or Death - Headquarters". I donīt know what "V.C." stands for.

The pic was their seal, terrorist faction group of the teens. I don't know what V.C. stands for either.

Coroner
04-15-2008, 04:30 AM

The pic was their seal, terrorist faction group of the teens. I don't know what V.C. stands for either.

Yeah, I thought itīs a seal. I can read the Cyrillic alphabet because Iīm a Slav myself. :D

chefmike
04-15-2008, 05:53 AM

...and the pope rules the mafia...so what else is new?

Now why don't you pour yourself another glass of dago red and STFU already?

yo131211
04-15-2008, 06:31 AM
Berlusconi is the mafia.

Forza Azzurri

chefmike
04-15-2008, 06:42 AM
Berlusconi is the mafia.

Soylent green is people.

envivision
04-15-2008, 07:24 AM
AND THIS HAS TO DO WITH SHEMALES HOW?

WHAT AN ASS-O

dbev
04-15-2008, 03:00 PM
So you're saying that modern Italy looks like an Enzo Castellari Poliziotteschi movie? It's time to call on Franco Nero and Fabio Testi to run out all Mafioso.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511CERKSFRL._SS500_.jpg

In some ways, yes it does: good cops and judges are fighting against the criminal organisations... unfortunately, the criminal organisation is the next government.

In other ways, it's like The Godfather.

Avoid Italy at all costs.

marcellogo
04-15-2008, 05:05 PM
In Italy it's always the same. :evil: :evil: :evil:
The one to lose election accuses the other part to be criminal,cheater , mafioso, communist, fascist or ANYTHING that would fit better for put the blame on him (or the italian electoral body, thet is the worst part of the deal) instead of taking responsability of their own errors. :wink:

In the last elections Berlusconi accused the left of electoral fraud, this time they accused him or having support of mafia, so they have to avoid explayning how they lose half, repeat HALF of theyr electors in every part of Italy( not only in Sicily or Southern Italy). Very GOOD result, after being less than two years at the governement. :?

It is a sad practice, irrispective of reality and democracy, expecially now that popular votes are cast and everyone can verify directly that regardless of winners and losers ( i didn't vote for the one or the other anyway) Italy have done a Giant leap forward on the direction of internal stability.... :oops: ...or almost let's hope so, we are VERY GOOd on messing things up.

marcellogo
04-15-2008, 05:21 PM
the only transex-related part of it is that the first european trannie MP, Vladimir Luxuria has lost her position.
His party the Rainbow Left coalition ( Commie and Green) was definitely deleted from parlament, stepping down from an aggregate result of more than to 10% tp a mere 3%, marking the real BIG surprise of this election.
Evidently Italian voters recognised in that extremist and negative party politics the major responsible of former government fiasco.

dbev
04-15-2008, 09:59 PM
It is a sad practice, irrispective of reality and democracy, expecially now that popular votes are cast and everyone can verify directly that regardless of winners and losers ( i didn't vote for the one or the other anyway) Italy have done a Giant leap forward on the direction of internal stability.... :oops: ...or almost let's hope so, we are VERY GOOd on messing things up.

Democracy is when the one of the competitor does not own three TV channels, controls the other four channels, own magazines, newspapers, banks, insurance companies, and who know what else.

You are Italian and you voted for the mafia and the fascists, otherwise noboby could write what you wrote.

Besides the fact that Berlusconi, in his current situation, could not run for any presidency or prime minister position in any of the Western Countries and in many of the other countries, he ans his main counsellor explicitly said that a well know mafioso sentence with three lifetime sentences is, for them, a hero.

Heroes are the judges who fight against corruption and the mafia!!!

Remove the propaganda from your brain.

dylan@
04-15-2008, 10:24 PM
After the re-election of Berlusconi I that I am Italian and me vergogno it are it

dbev
04-16-2008, 12:24 AM
After the re-election of Berlusconi I that I am Italian and me vergogno it are it

I'm ashamed too.

George Orwell was very right: ŦWho controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.ŧ

Controlling all the media in a country gives absolure power.

darkshout
04-18-2008, 06:47 PM
No comment.
I'm proud to be italian...but i'm not proud to be represented by Berlusconi.

Bad times will pass, i hope.

envivision
04-19-2008, 03:45 AM
Berlusconi winning:

I know what that means... Next year, his football club AC Milan will win the Italian chapionship of soccer.

Bet heavy.

marcellogo
04-21-2008, 12:29 PM
Has i've stated before I HAVE NOT VOTED FOR HIM!!!!!!
NEITHER i've voted for the lefties instead, but Italians maiority has done it!
That i've contested and some blatant flaming proves myself right is that peculiar Italian way of never accept voter's verdicts.
One time wins the right and for the left all italians are idiots, another time the left wins and Berlusconi said that is an electoral fraud, now after less than two years their governements felt in piecrs, after having done nothing for Italians workers except putting higher taxes, Naples is full of waste, nothing was build...and the right win because of Mafia, because he holds three TV channels and Milan obviously...(that it's true, and I Never voted for him for this reason, but h got this aso in 1996 and 2006 and he losed election.

MA MI FACCIA IL PIACERE! Totō said.

IT reminds me that "Blues Brothers" scene in which Belushi are trying to explain Carry Fisher why he don't come to Marry her. IT WAS NOT MY FAULT!
:lol:

Ivane
05-29-2008, 12:21 AM
what the hell.. come in italy.. we have the best wine and food in the world...
the mafia is only in south italy...
so dont' care and come in norh part

biguy4tvtscd
05-29-2008, 12:42 AM
The important question is....are the goddamned trains running on time? :P

Nowhere
05-29-2008, 12:43 AM
Avoid Italy at all costs.

Ok, what's the real bottom line here?

Did you have some negative thing happen to you in Italy or what?

Posts like this don't come out of thin air.

P.S. The US is just or more as corrupt, only in different ways, with more money and while being less obvious.

bobdeniro
06-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Don't ever come to Italy.

It's not a country ruled by the law.

Stay away from Italy.

i'm italian, i'm born and live in Milan.....i think you are a ridiculous and stupid subject.
Italy is a sure country, specially in the north. great food, great places, great history.law rules. thera are some problems, sure, but who has not?
no dictatorship at all. you may agree or not with the new government, but it's a democratic one!

i'm fed up with people liked this one that tell lies about us!!

rex56
06-07-2008, 06:41 PM
dbev..mavattelaapiaderculo.STRONZO PEZZO DI MERDA!!!
Do not believe this piece of dog shit...
Zecca puzzolente!

chefmike
06-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Why don't you paisanos quit bickering and just give us your favorite recipe for pasta fagiolo already...

the_bo
06-24-2008, 08:17 PM
I am Sicilian and I can say that I belong to the MAFIA
The Mothers
And
Fathers
Italian
Association

mauxxx
06-24-2008, 09:30 PM
berlusconi is mafia!

trannybanger
06-25-2008, 02:19 AM
No comment.
I'm proud to be italian...but i'm not proud to be represented by Berlusconi.

Bad times will pass, i hope.

i think that pretty much sums up the sentiments of a few hundred million U.S. citizens regarding Bush as well....

dbev
06-26-2008, 03:54 PM
Any people has the administration that they deserve.

iloveshemales77
06-26-2008, 09:11 PM
All I know is that there are a heck of a lot of fabulous transsexuals in bella Italia! Don't really give a shit which particular crook is running the country just now, as long as they leave those gorgeous creatures be.

Yeehhaaa!

justatransgirl
06-26-2008, 10:16 PM

iloveshemales77
06-26-2008, 10:19 PM
Not to join the fight - but I think it's interesting that people from Italy are here discussing their politics in english on an Amerikan web site!

Pizza anyone?

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

yea, cool aint it? I guess it's called globalisation

dbev
06-27-2008, 01:14 AM
You have free press, a luxury we can't afford as long as the would-be politicians and actual petty political intringuer want to keep the people in a coma.

Remember "Citizen Kane"...

To be precise: this site is a US site, not American... because America goes from the Arctic to the Terra do Fuego.

Terminator66
06-29-2008, 05:25 PM
Dbev shows here all here stupidity and ignorance. Italy teached to rest of world to live and to behave when other ppl lived in the caves. Florence and all Tuscany are the most rich in arts places. In 13th and 14th centuries, Dante, Petrarca, Boccaccio wrote the most important books. Verdi, Rossini, Puccini are italian. Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Brunelleschi same. North Italy, Lombardia (Milan), Piemonte (Turin) and Veneto (Verona, Venice) has the better european economy. The most precious and delicious food and wine are italian. Berlusconi not the best worlwide leader, of course, but a man that obtained some results (and failed in others). Prodi was not better.
A little particularity: i'm Schweitz. I live in Italy 'cause Italy is a wonderful place, ideal for who loves arts, literature, music and good life. I live in Tuscany and in my city no criminality, i go out after dinner without close the door. Of course, Italy is so much precious for ppl Like Dbev, that repeats only metropolitan legends... Italy is for ppl of culture. Dbev has to remember that the big Orwell was very very critic in communism and red dictatures... but it's possible that Dbev don't read this book, but only the sunt....

Terminator66
06-29-2008, 05:31 PM
"To be precise: this site is a US site"

And so? At first: wrong. This is both, 'cause Us is in America. And after? Something changes? Italy is a nice Usa partner, or not? Do u like Bush? Us has no criminalty? Do u prefere living in Boston than Florence, in Alaska than Rome, in Washington than Venice? Before to talk and insult, it's better u came here in Italy. Do u know that here in Versilia we've the most important transexual european city, Torre del Lago? We're open minded, do u know? Italy had some of most illuminated liberal thinkers...

....i'm not surprised u ignore this.

banggang
08-10-2008, 11:48 PM
so where are the T-girls in Italy?

Ivane
08-14-2008, 12:58 AM
in Italy u can find t girls everywhere

rambo3
08-14-2008, 01:20 AM
To dbev:
minchia, che sei scemo!. :(

EyeCumInPiece
08-14-2008, 07:43 AM
The mafia has ruled Italy since the fall of Mussolini. Go figure...