PDA

View Full Version : Personal pictures

wetelsker
04-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Would love to see personal pictures, when having fun with your favourite hung angel.. :-)

TheOne1
04-14-2008, 10:38 PM
with the threads about girls complaining how secretive dudes are with them, and never take them out in public..

or when a dude sees his face un-blurred in a ts party pic, you really think a lot of guys have pictures with their fav. ts willing to post on the internet for it to wind up literally anywhere?

BeardedOne
04-14-2008, 10:53 PM
I actually regret not having had someone snap a shot or two of us when I was out to dinner with a gurl on a couple of occasions. In both situations I noticed that we were getting quite a bit of attention from those around us, not in a 'look at the freaks' sort of way (Which I am sorely used to) but in one of those 'who are they, should we ask for an autograph' kind of ways.

Maybe on the next outing. :)

Willie Escalade
04-14-2008, 11:12 PM
I actually regret not having had someone snap a shot or two of us when I was out to dinner with a gurl on a couple of occasions. In both situations I noticed that we were getting quite a bit of attention from those around us, not in a 'look at the freaks' sort of way (Which I am sorely used to) but in one of those 'who are they, should we ask for an autograph' kind of ways.

Maybe on the next outing. :)
Same here. I've become friends with a girl that's fairly attractive (at least to me). I want to take a picture with her, but she's not ready for that. Might be soon though.

I do have pics taken with HHAs by the way; don't know if I'll post them here though.

BeardedOne
04-14-2008, 11:58 PM
Wierdest thing is that at one dinner, the entire staff of the restaurant kept coming over to the table to chat with us. I knew the manager and all the others were exceptionally sweet and helpful. I had the camera right there and never thought to ask one of them to take our pic. The gurl was happy and playful and we had a great time.

I don't do public places very well, which might come off that I don't want to be seen with the gurls, but the atmosphere of that place and time, and her energy, were so relaxing.

Forget the titty and clitty, guys. Take these gurls out and truly enjoy their company for a while.

Willie Escalade
04-15-2008, 01:25 AM
Forget the titty and clitty, guys. Take these gurls out and truly enjoy their company for a while.
Exactly. I've made quite a few friends just by sitting down and talking to them...about life in general. It doesn't have to always be about sex.

Chater
04-17-2008, 03:01 AM
I would take Kira out in public and show her off...we would be quite the site being 6'4"