PDA

View Full Version : The Mammal Toe

pariahspoet
04-14-2008, 06:17 PM
Dear Friends,

I understand that for most of us Spring is in full swing and that the promise of warm air and more sultry skin is getting us all roiled up. For myself, I can see it in action every weekend, chicas walkin' the streets in cooter cuter shorts and camies and homefries, spiked hair and all, breakin' out their newest ed hardy or affliction tee's just screamin, 'let's frickin' party!' Well hey, I'm a free spirit sorta fella, i mean i'm on this crotchtastic site daily, but i believe sometime there does need to be lines drawn. And that dear friends is why I am writing you.

The line

must

be

drawn

at exposing

the male

camel toe!!!!

Stop it! Don't let the warm weather fool ya. No one wants to see your wang all packed up, tidy, and traced through the fabric of your shorts, denim or what have you. Love yourself and your fellow warm weather appreciators and pass on this message. I love you and that is why i share this info with you.

bulldog
04-14-2008, 06:54 PM
the 2nd one damn near made me puke

oh and speaking of warm weather, we are finally in the 40's here in WI YAY!, but we still get rain and then sleet and then snow and sleet lol

Ben

AverageJob
04-14-2008, 06:58 PM
Guys dont get camel toes, they get come nose