PDA

View Full Version : Transsexual baptisms

tstv_lover
04-14-2008, 11:24 AM
Today I was talking with a colleague about baptisms and how they've gone out of fashion, particularly in a secular society.

It got me thinking, if baptism provides a form of renewal, have any transsexual girls sought to be baptised as part of their journey? I don't want to get into a big debate about religion (that a different forum!) so I only have 3 questions:

1. Have you been baptised on your mtf journey?
2. Would you consider it, as a form of renewal?
3. Do you know of any church that would perform the ceremony?

Alyssa87
04-14-2008, 11:45 AM
1.no
2.no
3.no

...hope i helped :o

Thatiger23
04-14-2008, 11:46 AM
1.no
2.no
3.no

...hope i helped :o)

lol i think that takes care of it

Nowhere
04-14-2008, 02:47 PM
Today I was talking with a colleague about baptisms and how they've gone out of fashion, particularly in a secular society.

It got me thinking, if baptism provides a form of renewal, have any transsexual girls sought to be baptised as part of their journey? I don't want to get into a big debate about religion (that a different forum!) so I only have 3 questions:

1. Have you been baptised on your mtf journey?
2. Would you consider it, as a form of renewal?
3. Do you know of any church that would perform the ceremony?

Virtually no organized religion accept their status so this really is sort of a purposeless argument.

Not that there is a single thing in any religious writing that even deals with tgirls, but you how how hypocritical self-righteous people can be.

peggygee
04-14-2008, 03:52 PM
Can't fully answer now, as I am at work.

Typical lengthy Peggygee answer to
follow later.... :wink:

But:

1.Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

trish
04-14-2008, 08:24 PM
1. No

2. I would consider having a bottle of champaign broken across my bow (it'd have to be bottle made with brake-away candy glass).

3. No