PDA

View Full Version : Todays Update: 2 Shemale Videos and 1 Genetic Female Gallery

WendyWilliams
04-14-2008, 08:54 AM
Todays update that will go live this afternoon is Scene 2 from Wendys Wild Shemales 1 --Legendary Joanna Jet and Peter. Members get access to this downloadable High Quality Video. Also todays video features a P.O.V amateur webcam shoot with a nice hung stud! 10 minutes of oral and one position with mutual cum shots!

Also since I produced 2 straight dvd's, Craving Cock, I decided since tgirl admirers are straight I thought might as well share the pictures and videos to my members, no need to waste the content. THis week I share a nice gallery of Tiffani Hayes who did a toy solo in Craving Cock 2.

Also remember that members have access to 3 video feeds: Shemale World, Dominating Divas (female on female) and a Strap On feed which all 3 feature 4 new videos monthly!

Website is normally 24.95 a month but you can join for only 15.99 by using this promotional link: http://www.hotwendywilliams.com/tour/joinpromo.html

Finally Members can see the WEEKLY updates by going to the "coming soon" page in the Members area and see whats coming up till June 2008!