PDA

View Full Version : Chat

bulldog
04-14-2008, 06:37 AM
Ok, almost all of us know that chat is back in the game, however, alot of times we all miss each other cuz we stop in and see noone is there and skip out. This can easily be remedied by setting times up to meet. Ill leave it up to the admin's of the chat to determine these times. Also we will need to specify what time zone these times are in, cuz this forum be rockin with tons of people from dif countries.

Me personally, I usually stop in at 10pm, 11pm and 12am central time.

Later,
Ben

NYCe
04-14-2008, 06:57 AM
What chat are you people using now? I need to change the chat link.

Thatiger23
04-14-2008, 06:59 AM
it goes to the userplane chat room

mimiplastique
04-14-2008, 10:19 AM
Ok, almost all of us know that chat is back in the game, however, alot of times we all miss each other cuz we stop in and see noone is there and skip out. This can easily be remedied by setting times up to meet. Ill leave it up to the admin's of the chat to determine these times. Also we will need to specify what time zone these times are in, cuz this forum be rockin with tons of people from dif countries.

Later,
Ben

people usually are in now all day
except for at 4 am lol
i will not set a time ... if anyone else wants to feel free
but when i come in ... oh i will be docked !lol

Thatiger23
04-14-2008, 10:22 AM

Later,
Ben

except for at 4 am lol

yeah when mimi is on dock her......the conversation is better whe her or any of the girls are on audio or cam......plus when mimi is on you get to see how beautiful she is

bulldog
04-14-2008, 03:42 PM

Later,
Ben

except for at 4 am lol

Sat night/sun morn(went till around 3-4) was the most fun I have ever had in the chat room and it was all because of this b-e-a-utiful woman right here^^

bulldog
04-15-2008, 05:25 AM
come on in people