PDA

View Full Version : my ass is also in pain

evavortexfan
04-13-2008, 08:20 PM
yep! you`ve guessed it! i foolishly visited the great ass destroyer holmes! at this rate shes gonna tear london apart! yes it is that fucking big and hard and yes she knows how to handle that weapon. she had me on my knees fucking me so hard! she is so fucking fit and flexible, her knees were touching my ears as she pounded my ass from behind! she is afucking animal! her english is poor, but i didn`t pay 200 pounds for her linguistic skills! MINDBLOWING

evavortexfan
04-13-2008, 09:12 PM
it was fucking fantastic! her legs are amasing! all three of them

Marinus
04-13-2008, 09:36 PM
nevermind

Prospero
04-22-2008, 06:42 PM
...and contrary to other postings here, the word is that Ms Holmes never even tried to go bareback. So I'm told.

chefmike
04-22-2008, 07:20 PM
yep! you`ve guessed it! i foolishly visited the great ass destroyer holmes! at this rate shes gonna tear london apart! yes it is that fucking big and hard and yes she knows how to handle that weapon. she had me on my knees fucking me so hard! she is so fucking fit and flexible, her knees were touching my ears as she pounded my ass from behind! she is afucking animal! her english is poor, but i didn`t pay 200 pounds for her linguistic skills! MINDBLOWING

200 pounds! Why pay that? A punk like you could certainly find a jailhouse beast like that in prison for free! Boy howdy!

bunzy
04-23-2008, 04:21 PM

200 pounds! Why pay that? A punk like you could certainly find a jailhouse beast like that in prison for free! Boy howdy!

:lol: :lol: I never quite understood why some dudes pay so much money to get fucked :!:

werwt22
04-24-2008, 01:38 AM
COME ON SHOW US THE HOMEMADE PICS. BEST BELIEVE ID MAX THE SPACEON MY CAMERA OUT.

trenton1962
05-02-2008, 12:01 AM
how did you contact her

evavortexfan
05-03-2008, 04:45 PM
very easily! she has an ad on eros london! couldn't believe it was her!