PDA

View Full Version : LETS GET OUR CHAT GOING AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mimiplastique
04-12-2008, 05:32 PM
i for one would like to see our userplane chat room come back (even though it has never gone any where )
if your with me on that say some thing .. Johnny is removing the block on the room. There was a block put up on the room because of little toads going in making racial comments
STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE ROOM BECAUSE YOU ARE AN OUT CAST ON THE INTERNET AS WELL IN REAL LIFE >>>>>>>>
THANK YOU >>>> USERPLANE SHOULD BE UP AND RUNNING BY LATER TODAY :)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-12-2008, 06:49 PM
As per request from various ladies the room is now open to ANYONE
May the Lord have mercy on your chat souls..........

JWBL™

mimiplastique
04-12-2008, 08:13 PM
As per request from various ladies the room is now open to ANYONE
May the Lord have mercy on your chat souls..........

JWBL™

thank you Johnny :)

bulldog
04-12-2008, 11:13 PM
oh boy here we go again :)

bulldog
04-12-2008, 11:19 PM
ill be on at around 930 tonight if nothing else pops up, dunno might go to Starz lol

Ozniak
04-13-2008, 04:51 AM
im there right now... boring atm.

bulldog
04-13-2008, 05:41 AM
get your butt's in here NOW

blckhaze
04-13-2008, 05:50 AM
lets see where this goes...

Evilhomer
04-13-2008, 07:06 AM
haven't been to the board and posted in a while. I saw that the chat was open so I decided to see what was going on. I said hello and got banned ...apparently not open to everyone ....hmmmmm :)

eze
04-13-2008, 07:41 AM
.... I read the topic, decide to come into chat and boom banned. I only saw Mimi and someone else as admin. I didn't even get to say a word.

Thanks...

eze
04-13-2008, 07:52 AM
So Johnny or Mimi can I get an explanation on why i was banned?

eze
04-13-2008, 06:07 PM
Well?

TsVanessa69
04-13-2008, 07:04 PM
haven't been to the board and posted in a while. I saw that the chat was open so I decided to see what was going on. I said hello and got banned ...apparently not open to everyone ....hmmmmm :)Thats why I don't even bother, I get banned all the time. Fuck that chat

TsVanessa69
04-13-2008, 07:06 PM
Well?
Guess like me, you get no explanation. Its an asskiss room.

blckhaze
04-13-2008, 07:12 PM
http://hornofgabriel.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/crying-ou-boy-screenshot.jpg

mimiplastique
04-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Well?ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i am in big trouble now :(
anons are not allowed :(
Bu this bring me to ask why is Jen not an admin ?????

sorry beauty :( <<<<< bites her nails and sweats a little

mimiplastique
04-13-2008, 07:49 PM
[quote=eze]Well?ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
fixed
it was haze

OEMEnemyNum1
04-13-2008, 09:10 PM
Mimi, I was just in there it's good to see the room back

eze
04-13-2008, 09:53 PM
Well?ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's all good, I dont even want to go back to the chat.

Not worth wasting my time with people who can't hold down a conversation.

mimiplastique
04-13-2008, 10:05 PM

It's all good, I dont even want to go back to the chat.

Not worth wasting my time with people who can't hold down a conversation.

GOOD SO YOU WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM BEING BANNED EVERY TIME YOU TRY TO ENTER THE ROOM ... WE HAD A BALL WITH OUT YOU ANYWAY BELIEVE ME YOUR ABSENCE WAS NO BIG LOSS (LOL) BUT CONTINUE TO TRY AND TEAR OTHERS DOWN OUTSIDE OF CHAT LIKE HERE ON THE BOARD :) BECAUSE AS LONG AS I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT ... YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK IN TO CHAT . YOU KNOW ... WHERE THE PEOPLE CAN'T HOLD A CONVERSATION AT ALL .
NOW THIS RESPONSE SHOULD HAVE NO EFFECT ON YOU IF ALL YOU SAY IS TRUE ... BUT BECAUSE 99.9% OF THE MEN ON THIS BOARD CONTRADICT THEM SELFS EVERYTIME THEY MAKE A POST LIKE THIS ....
I'LL BE WAITING ON YOUR RESPONSE .

eze
04-13-2008, 11:40 PM
GOOD SO YOU WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM BEING BANNED EVERY TIME YOU TRY TO ENTER THE ROOM ... WE HAD A BALL WITH OUT YOU ANYWAY BELIEVE ME YOUR ABSENCE WAS NO BIG LOSS (LOL) BUT CONTINUE TO TRY AND TEAR OTHERS DOWN OUTSIDE OF CHAT LIKE HERE ON THE BOARD :) BECAUSE AS LONG AS I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT ... YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK IN TO CHAT . YOU KNOW ... WHERE THE PEOPLE CAN'T HOLD A CONVERSATION AT ALL .
NOW THIS RESPONSE SHOULD HAVE NO EFFECT ON YOU IF ALL YOU SAY IS TRUE ... BUT BECAUSE 99.9% OF THE MEN ON THIS BOARD CONTRADICT THEM SELFS EVERYTIME THEY MAKE A POST LIKE THIS ....
I'LL BE WAITING ON YOUR RESPONSE .

I feel so left out.. *tear*..

Yea.. right..

mimi you're too funny...

And thats not a good thing.

Obsolete1976
04-14-2008, 01:36 AM
Hello all,

I was able to log onto the chat once and only once... after that I keep getting a "you could not be authorized please re-login into the website" message. I do just that but I get nothing...

Anyone know why?

Thanks

mimiplastique
04-14-2008, 02:45 AM
@eze or whatever your gay ass name is
okay you are a obvious loser and i have 10 times more people who like me for me ... who needs you ???
i can tell you who doesn't ,... not the people in chat
and I'm am sure no one gives a rats ass about your bullshit ass posts here either ....

Thatiger23
04-14-2008, 03:06 AM
okay you are a obvious loser and i have 10 times more people who like me for me ... who needs you ???
and I'm am sure no one gives a rats ass about your bullshit ass posts here either ....

speaking of chat everytime i go in there i dont see you mimi.......where have you been?

eze
04-14-2008, 03:09 AM

Congrats? You obviously are the know all of everything... Right.. (not really, just in case you missed the sarcasm)

Maybe once you get a brain we can actually have a conversation without someone disagreeing with you and you turning psycho on them.

mimiplastique
04-14-2008, 03:15 AM

Congrats? You obviously are the know all of everything... Right.. (not really, just in case you missed the sarcasm)

Maybe once you get a brain we can actually have a conversation without someone disagreeing with you and you turning psycho on them.
look ass i'll tell you like i told crayons when he was here ....
YES!!!!!!!!!!

eze
04-15-2008, 04:45 AM

Kind of realized re reading the post, you are quite jealous of Jennifer and her success.

bulldog
04-15-2008, 05:26 AM
COME IN TO CHAT

mimiplastique
04-17-2008, 04:43 AM

Kind of realized re reading the post, you are quite jealous of Jennifer and her success.

no ... i thought you were her .... and jealous no happy for her yes ... your just her personal ass kiss ... we all have one ;)

BBaggins06
04-17-2008, 05:04 AM
Ah, it's somewhat comforting that all my old screen names are still banned by Hara. :) Mahalo

Matt