PDA

View Full Version : IT'S A GIRL! Cause the Court says so! :-)

justatransgirl
04-11-2008, 01:00 AM
So - folks... I've been busy.

But today Jessica and I went to court and received our legal gender change!

We are now officially GIRLS! Sanctioned by the State of California as "chicks with dicks and no balls!"

And a giant "F" will now appear on our birth certificates and any place that icky "M" was! Cause that's the law! :-)

We then went over to Social Security (yea like we're going to ever see a penny of that money...) presented our newly printed Court Order and they changed our gender marker to Female without a problem in about 10 minutes!

This was after a marathon 2 1/2 hour session a month ago while trying to file the documents in the first place. It took 3 clerks, 2 supervisors and phone calls to judges for us to get our cases filed in the first place.

So - along this line of thought, and due to the fact that the local San Diego transgender support system (what a joke) and the Transgender Law Center in SF were both worthless in negociating this process. I am now apparently the resident expert in this process. If anyone needs assistance please contact me via e-mail at my yahoo address.

Hugs and Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

CORVETTEDUDE
04-11-2008, 01:11 AM
Hey, Jamie!!!! Congratulations to both you and Jessica. This is great...I know you've worked very hard. I owe you two a couple drinky-poos when I come down to SD.

I'm proud of you, kid!!!

elo
04-11-2008, 01:38 AM
Congrats to you both!What do you do to celebrate this success?

peggygee
04-11-2008, 01:50 AM
Congrats on getting the law to ratify what we knew all along that we're
women.

Good job on scoring one for the team.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/smiley_handsclap1.gif

LoverofT-Girls
04-11-2008, 02:36 AM
Congratulations ladies. Now, for some new pictures....

Oli
04-11-2008, 02:36 AM
WTG Jamie ( and Jessica)!!!

http://i28.tinypic.com/mcteok.jpg

Alyssa87
04-11-2008, 02:42 AM
wow..this is great!!
congrats!

kalina
04-11-2008, 03:40 AM
Totally awesome! I'm very happy for the both of you!

I still have the icky M on my stuff, but one day I might get it fixed.

T Oracle
04-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Face down Ass Up! That's how I like it!
I wish I had a pussy - And yes - you're gay!

Does this mean I've stopped being gay? :shock:

Seriously tho', congrats on your progress!!!

Thatiger23
04-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Congratz

Ecstatic
04-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Congrats!! That's way cool!

Dasnasdi
04-11-2008, 05:22 PM
Traffic laws are the same, M or F, the legal drinking age is the same, M or F, and if I hand you a check, all you care about is the name and picture. I’m glad that those who feel the designation is inaccurate can have it changed without undue hindrance, but what real purpose does printing it on the license serve in the first place?

justatransgirl
04-11-2008, 05:42 PM
Traffic laws are the same, M or F, the legal drinking age is the same, M or F, and if I hand you a check, all you care about is the name and picture. I’m glad that those who feel the designation is inaccurate can have it changed without undue hindrance, but what real purpose does printing it on the license serve in the first place?

Good point about the license. And even though the State says we are girls I'll bet if we got arrested they'd still toss us in with the guys because we have a penis. But would they put a girl who had her internal vigina canal removed and had a really long wart growing over it in with the guys? No.

And thanks everybody for your wonderful comments! It makes me smile!

One of the next steps is to get legally married - by changing ONE of our birth certificates then getting married, then changing the other one. Whether it would be legally valid would then be up to the courts to decide - so who knows maybe we will be on Larry King one of these days...

Giggle,

PS: No Oracle - I still want a pussy and yes you are still gay... :-)

peggygee
04-11-2008, 05:47 PM
One of the next steps is to get legally married - by changing ONE of our birth certificates then getting married, then changing the other one. Whether it would be legally valid would then be up to the courts to decide - so who knows maybe we will be on Larry King one of these days...

Giggle,

I wondered how this was going to shake out, cause I know that you and
Jessica plan on getting married. I also know that you two plan on GRS
at some point.

So the legal logistics should be interesting.

zookeeper
04-11-2008, 07:37 PM
Just wondering if you caught the latest South Park...

www.southparkstudios.com