PDA

View Full Version : To the TS on this board: What is your shoe size?

ArianneTSwannabe
07-12-2005, 05:11 PM
I'm asking you this question, because I've always had problems in finding classy/sexy women shoes in the past. My sandals and open toe heels are usually a 11 size and my other shoes/boots are a size 12. I think that it's sucks, because I don't have access to ALL the shoes the regular women wears.

Also, is it true that once a TS starts hormones, her feet will shrink?

LG
07-12-2005, 05:20 PM
Also, is it true that once a TS starts hormones, her feet will shrink?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think there is any way your bones can become smaller with hormones, although they may become more fragile and get compressed with the onset of osteoporosis. A medical expert could enlighten us further, but from what I know I can tell you that after a certain age your bones set, and that's that.

Sorry to burst your bubble there.

Vicki Richter
07-12-2005, 08:45 PM
This is silly. How would a pill make bones shrink? I mean... think about it.

Ecstatic
07-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Yeah, but I know a pill which makes bones grow. :evil:

(Took one today, and she cancelled on me...all wound up and no place to go, lol.)

But I think you would probably know, Vicki: how does a girl with men's size 11 or 12 find sexy shoes? That's got to be a hard thing. I went shopping with one TS friend of mine who fell in love with a pair of boots (which were "only" $400), and though she's only 5'6" she still had to take their largest size.

Vicki Richter
07-12-2005, 10:14 PM
I have a big foot but I inched in under the standard sizing (size 10). There are lots of places online that sell up to size 12 for fetish shoes. I think finding normal shoes would be the bigger challenge.

On the bright side many women have kinda big feet too. Asia wears a size 9 for example.

Ecstatic
07-12-2005, 10:28 PM
True about many women; my wife is only an 8, but she takes a wide shoe and a great many women's shoes don't come in wide--even atheletic and hiking shoes.

mixedprettyboy
07-13-2005, 06:04 AM
Yeah but a dude who's a size 9 in men's probably needs a size 12 in women's.

Plus several ladies on eros use the size of their feet as their dick size.
Lots of 10's & 12's on there.

Ecstatic
07-13-2005, 03:51 PM
Generally speaking (with variance between mfgs), in the US a woman's shoe size is 1 1/2 larger than a man's: a men's 9 would be a women's 10.5. Another main difference, however, is that women's feet are typically narrower than men's, so a woman's wide is close to a man's normal and a woman's normal close to a man's narrow.

I think you're right about the confusion between shoe size and dick size!