PDA

View Full Version : fisting - not everyones' idea of fun, but i love to watch it

fitfred
04-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Guys'n'gals - i know fisting is not everyones' idea of fun, but i love to see tgirls being fisted by guys. but they are very rare.

tv-kim in the uk (like me) is exceptional - very small, very cute (i've met her briefly with her very cute friend porscha) - see her site via her add on rxxx.com - boy can she take an arm and the biggest dildos ever.

roxanne, a nearly cute (but for some dodgy cheek implants), is a belgian mistress who has some scenes being fisted by a body builder girl, but hard to find - so hard i haven't seen the scene for years

abbraxa fists an unconvincing skinny transvestite on vid

some french and german ones of not very convincing tvs exist - one with three girl's fists (that's 3 fists not 6)

anyone know a good place to find more?

and, for any morality preachers out there (i always seem to get attacked by someone) - we're each entitled to our own version of what's fun and what's not - i like this (and skinny tgirls) - it's what turns me on, and we are all some kind of weird on this site, so be happy and move on.

fred

fitfred
04-09-2008, 06:12 PM
some kim pics - not fisting - but she has a couple of good scenes in her site

fitfred
05-30-2008, 11:47 AM
any more fisting pics guys?