PDA

View Full Version : Allanah Starr's Birthday Blow Out Friday, July 29!

AllanahStarrNYC
07-12-2005, 04:40 AM
It is time for my 21st birthday yet once again!

So EVERYONE is invited to come celebrate and watch me get filthy drunk and get naked! Well, naked, at least.

Lisa Kage has promised bot to fall asleep on the couch this time at home, and WILL be the guest star. Expect lots of surprises!

tsluver247
07-13-2005, 12:56 AM
It is time for my 21st birthday yet once again!

I will be having my anniversary of my 21st birthday soon too. :wink: I hope you have a great birthday celebration.

SexxxyJade
07-16-2005, 01:10 PM
OMG. my birthday is July 31st. and of course i will be celebrating it my favoorite city NYC. Im a bit older than you tho Allanah....23

Eman
07-19-2005, 02:45 AM
Happy Birthday Allanah!!!!! from Eman!

Sux that I can't make it to the show! If i do, then will the trannies and you promise to be nice to me????

hehehe

Eman

Sinister
07-26-2005, 05:56 PM
seems like we have alot of birthdays in july, mine personally falls on the 27th (tomorrow and yet i'm stuck in chicago once again and missing a party :cry: ). but happy birthday to allanah and jade i hope you both celebrate your birthdays well. also i wanted to ask you allanah when do you plan on coming back to the wendy city? the first time you were here i missed you but since then i haven't seen anything stating any tour plans. well i just wanted to when you were coming back to chicago and wanted to wish you a happy birthday. and to everyone who attends have a great time

LG
07-28-2005, 09:53 AM
Happy Birthday Allanah.

Ever get tired of being 21?

:)

handsome
07-29-2005, 01:09 PM
hello allanah,
you have the rite to remain at 21 forever
happy happy birthday :D