PDA

View Full Version : BBBW TGIRLS

bootyman1
07-12-2005, 04:32 AM
You dude r the MAX at BlkTgirls! At last a supersized Blk Tgirl for the BIG GIRL, BIG BOOTY,and JELLY ROLLS loving dudes.All I can say is more Thick and BIG GIRLS!!You dudes get the BOOTYMANS Seal of Approval!

Overlord Abomination
07-12-2005, 05:11 AM
That shits unhealthy and She kinda looks like biggie smalls...Major turnoff if she talks like that nigga too.

mixedprettyboy
07-12-2005, 05:19 AM
That shits unhealthy and She kinda looks like biggie smalls...Major turnoff if she talks like that nigga too.

LMAO

abblecore
07-12-2005, 09:28 AM
please no more pics of these big girls im trying to eat

Slither
07-12-2005, 10:19 AM
That is scary.

Hugh Jarrod
07-12-2005, 11:01 AM

Dude that is funnier than hell!!!

07-12-2005, 05:23 PM
SHE MAY BE BIG, BUT IM SURE SHE HAS HER SHARE OF MEN KNOCKIN HER DOOR DOWN, SHE HAS A PRETTY FACE AND IS SEXY, KEEP DOIN YOUR THIN MOMA, PAY THA HATERS

Overlord Abomination
07-12-2005, 06:14 PM
SHE MAY BE BIG, BUT IM SURE SHE HAS HER SHARE OF MEN KNOCKIN HER DOOR DOWN, SHE HAS A PRETTY FACE AND IS SEXY, KEEP DOIN YOUR THIN MOMA, PAY THA HATERS

What are the odds of whatsherface reading ur comments? Slim, Next to None, Virtually Impossible...The odds are definently against you.

Lobo
07-12-2005, 06:19 PM
Some guys are into feet, some are into legs, some are into asses, some are into tits, some like to be pissed and shit on, some guys like to dress up in diapers and pretend they are babies, some like to be whpped, tied up and even choked, some like overweight chicks like the girl posted in this thread, some even like T-Girls, GASP!
Everyone's got something that turns their crank.
Don't judge other people just because it's not your thing.
Everyone is different and that's what makes the world an interesting place. If everyone had the same likes, dislikes, fetishes, body shapes, skin colour, it would be boring.
As long as you're not hurting anyone it's all cool.

gaiseric
07-12-2005, 06:24 PM
Well said, Lobo
It's a pity that everyone on here doesn't have that attitude

Mugai_hentaisha
07-12-2005, 07:56 PM
Her face isn't bad kinda cute, but alas not really my type.

07-12-2005, 10:02 PM
What are the odds of whatsherface reading ur comments? Slim, Next to None, Virtually Impossible...The odds are definently against you.[/quote]

I SAY BIG, IM HARDLY ON THIS SITE, BUT BECAUSE MY HOMEGURLS SEEN THIS AND TOLD BE ABOUT, I HOPED ON IT, SO JUST AS FAST AS I FOUND OUT, SHE CAN, TRUST ME, AND IM SURE SHES GOT HER FAN BASE, CAUSE IMA BIG GURL 2, AND NIKKA LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harrys Boy
07-12-2005, 11:15 PM
think we should see more pics before we start judging like this

rick_932
07-12-2005, 11:45 PM

hahah, big girls need lovin too

tsluver247
07-13-2005, 01:16 AM
To each, his own.

Man Fuck It
07-13-2005, 02:50 AM

UHH...BABY BABY

07-13-2005, 04:16 AM
DAM, DAM DAM DAMMMMMM, YALL AINT RIGHT

Overlord Abomination
07-13-2005, 07:18 AM

hahah, big girls need lovin too

AND Some big girls also need to know when to pull away from the buffet and do some excercise

abblecore
07-13-2005, 08:34 AM
please no body needs any of that girl and sasha u should leave too. big girls r big enough to love themselves they dont need anymore love. they get love from twinkies, dounuts, cookies, cake and icecream do they really need more??????

07-13-2005, 05:51 PM
please no body needs any of that girl and sasha u should leave too. big girls r big enough to love themselves they dont need anymore love. they get love from twinkies, dounuts, cookies, cake and icecream do they really need more??????

OH FAG DONT TRY ME, BIG BUT I GOT BODY, HOW DARE U....AS LONG AS I HAVE A LILER WASTE THEN BUST AND ASS, AND STILL SPORTIN AN HOURGLASS, ILL ALWAYS HAVE BODY, DO A CHECK BEFORE U OPEN YOUR COCK SUCKIN MOUTH

LOVE ALWAYS,
SASHA

NuclearError
07-13-2005, 06:13 PM
How about this beauty

07-13-2005, 06:57 PM
I SEE MISS BUFFY, SHES A SEXY BIG GURL AS WELL

GroobySteven
07-13-2005, 07:14 PM
Actual BBW's are one of the most requested types of girls across Shemale Yum and Black-Tgirls.
You mutts having a go at every girl need to shut the fuck up and let people be. Not you're type - cool move on to next and quit whining like babies.
seanchai

07-13-2005, 08:29 PM
THANK U DEAR

Desmon
07-13-2005, 11:51 PM
Actual BBW's are one of the most requested types of girls across Shemale Yum and Black-Tgirls.
You mutts having a go at every girl need to shut the fuck up and let people be. Not you're type - cool move on to next and quit whining like babies.
seanchai

Got-Damn right!:) It's not that difficult people!

ABSOLUTE SHADE
07-14-2005, 12:38 AM
EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT TASTE. THERE ARE SOME BIG GIRL THAT VERY PRETTY.

ONEWORLD
07-14-2005, 01:43 AM
BIG GURLS HAVE THE NATURAL CURVES...

CHUBBY, SHORT GURLS ARE SOME OF THE MOST PASSABLE...

THAT BEING SAID... 8)

07-14-2005, 06:05 AM
DAM, WORLD, WAS THAT SHADE

Overlord Abomination
07-14-2005, 08:32 AM
big girls r big enough to love themselves they dont need anymore love. they get love from twinkies, dounuts, cookies, cake and icecream do they really need more??????

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seanchai

Seriously...Get the fuck outta here, That bambi "If u dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all" Shit really doesnt work does it.We have Our own opinions for a reason, To be voiced. Get over it.

EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT TASTE. THERE ARE SOME BIG GIRL THAT VERY PRETTY.

Find me Ten

GroobySteven
07-14-2005, 10:14 AM
Seriously...Get the fuck outta here, That bambi "If u dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all" Shit really doesnt work does it.We have Our own opinions for a reason, To be voiced. Get over it.

Fuck you you immature cunt. It's you that needs to get over it and realise that people post here to appreciate things not to listen to your ego wax on about you're dislikes.
Let people be with their wants, desires and likes and find something constructive to do - like shutting the fuck up when the topic doesn't concern you.
seanchai

abblecore
07-14-2005, 10:26 AM
thats right i see why your the overlord u are a very smart person. girls are suppose to be slim and sexy, beautiful works of art not round marshmallows with chins,stomachs and no knees or a neck. bounce big sasha

GroobySteven
07-14-2005, 10:30 AM
thats right i see why your the overlord u are a very smart person. girls are suppose to be slim and sexy, beautiful works of art not round marshmallows with chins,stomachs and no knees or a neck. bounce big sasha
Applecore - this is a forum about sucking cocks - not cocksuckers. Now get off your knees.
seanchai

07-14-2005, 05:41 PM

i see tha fagz cant take ittttt .... loca, its ok......one day u will get out tha m4m rooms and notice, its not 2 late 4 u 2 mone 2

Overlord Abomination
07-14-2005, 07:14 PM

Fuck you you immature cunt. It's you that needs to get over it and realise that people post here to appreciate things not to listen to your ego wax on about you're dislikes.
Let people be with their wants, desires and likes and find something constructive to do - like shutting the fuck up when the topic doesn't concern you.
seanchai

And this fuckin topic doesnt concern you either bitch. Im tired of hearing everyone rant on and off about How much we shouldnt say shit. Well fuck you and fuck them too. I see no reason Why I cant say what I want on something I personally find distasteful. If you like your girls fat as all hell and on the verge of having her heart explode. Well good shit. I hope she's riding you and squashes your Lame ass the moment she does die.

I dont know about you (You'd clearly fuck just about anything from what ive been readin) But I prefer someone who takes care of her body. But hey ,pussy, Im not here to deconstruct your clearly pathetic taste. Im here to say whats on my mind. And if you dont like it...Too fuckin bad, How about you take your own advice and shut the fuck up unless spoken to.

GroobySteven
07-14-2005, 07:50 PM
Who or what I'd fuck is irrelevant and not the topic, ass.

This topic concerns me because the images posted were comissioned by ME, for MY SITES and a good percentage of MY website members have asked for more BBW girls.

Your ego doesn't allow you to be quiet and pass on the topic which isn't concerning you, you dozy twat.
seanchai

Harrys Boy
07-14-2005, 11:23 PM
To cool the atmosphere Seanchai y dont u post some more freebie bbw tgirl pics, plz.

Overlord Abomination
07-15-2005, 04:43 AM
Who or what I'd fuck is irrelevant and not the topic, ass.

This topic concerns me because the images posted were comissioned by ME, for MY SITES and a good percentage of MY website members have asked for more BBW girls.

Your ego doesn't allow you to be quiet and pass on the topic which isn't concerning you, you dozy twat.
seanchai

Why dont you eat that fat bitches dick a little more because I dont give a fuck about your site or You. Just because She's part of ur site doesnt mean shit, If I ran a magazine Is it my responsibilty to make sure every article is gonna please every soul? You know the answers no and dont be a dick and try to lie. So just because not everyone is in love with your Big chick fetish does that mean you have to bitch and whine? No You can let it go BUT appearently its your ego that prevents that, It has nothing to do with your fuckin website So dont lie you fuckin goofy Muppet.

Peace out and fuck off you block headed Cunt.

GroobySteven
07-15-2005, 05:32 AM
Oooh looks like the Overlord is about to overload - must have touched a sore point there.

If you were capable of running a magazine, it would be your responsibility to feature articles that would please as many of your members as possible, or feature enough articles so each member would be pleased by a number if not all the articles.
As I stated, if you were capable...

You should give a fuck about me - and my sites, because probably 70% of the material that comes up on this forum that you're pulling your litte pud to for free, originated from me or my websites.

So quit being such a pathetic little whining, crybaby - flick your mouse onto something that you like and stop having to assert your overinflated
opinion on everyone else.
You truly are a worthless abomination.
seanchai

Overlord Abomination
07-15-2005, 05:56 AM
Oooh looks like the Overlord is about to overload - must have touched a sore point there.

If you were capable of running a magazine, it would be your responsibility to feature articles that would please as many of your members as possible, or feature enough articles so each member would be pleased by a number if not all the articles.
As I stated, if you were capable...

You should give a fuck about me - and my sites, because probably 70% of the material that comes up on this forum that you're pulling your litte pud to for free, originated from me or my websites.

So quit being such a pathetic little whining, crybaby - flick your mouse onto something that you like and stop having to assert your overinflated
opinion on everyone else.
You truly are a worthless abomination.
seanchai

AHAHAHAAHAHA Your a funny little queer. Unlike you I didnt have to start a website to get some dickbeating material, and Id never subscribe or Purchase something that youve made.Havent done so yet and trust me I never will. If i ever got that desperate you best believe Ill download it like tons of other people.

So your telling me magazines are about pleasing people? There are tons of publications that post there opinion and when people come bitching and whining they simply chalk it up as tough luck, They dont go on a rampage bitching and whining because "the images posted were comissioned by ME, for MY SITES and a good percentage of MY website members have asked for more BBW girls"

What type of dumb fuck thinks that The large portion of his subscribers actually make up the majority of people in the world? I mean the few thousand morons that subscribe to your site can't even equal 1 percent of the earths population so ur argument and defense is pure bullshit. Im not the only one that said that big chick isnt attractive,and you better believe Im not afraid to say it over and over again.

Im gonna say what I want when I want, The only one whining is you. A grown ass woman like yourself should be able to accept other peoples opinions and if you can't...Seriously...Blow your brains out now.

Why dont you stop tryin to act like Baby Herman and grow some balls little man, Because you'll never shut me up and your childish attempts to play word games with my name only proves your an immature dickhead. Yea you need to grow some, Soon.

Now Overload that ,bitch, because I really dont give a damn.

GroobySteven
07-15-2005, 06:03 AM
Hmmm - obviously not going to shut you up and you're still missing the point of anything I've said.
I thought you were egotistical - it appears more like a form of autism.
Bored of this dialogue and dealing with a sad sack of shit.
I've lived the life, son - you just talk it.
seanchai

Overlord Abomination
07-15-2005, 06:27 AM
Hmmm - obviously not going to shut you up and you're still missing the point of anything I've said.
I thought you were egotistical - it appears more like a form of autism.
Bored of this dialogue and dealing with a sad sack of shit.
I've lived the life, son - you just talk it.
seanchai

Lived what life? Had what point? Id rather be autistic then down right retard, Which is something you cant choose...Go down on your Blue whale babes, Better you then me

drock
11-07-2005, 07:03 PM
You dude r the MAX at BlkTgirls! At last a supersized Blk Tgirl for the BIG GIRL, BIG BOOTY,and JELLY ROLLS loving dudes.All I can say is more Thick and BIG GIRLS!!You dudes get the BOOTYMANS Seal of Approval!

that's some nasty ish

trapmasta
02-02-2006, 09:59 PM

yeah shes fucking hot as hell.

pnwguy24
08-14-2008, 09:58 PM
Don't feed the trolls SeanChai they always come back for more.

I say let people like what they like as long its not hurting anyone else.

Different strokes for different folks right?

gaiseric
08-14-2008, 10:46 PM
Guys, this thread has been dead and buried for two and a half years. Any advice/comments you want to give out are out of date and pointless. :?
Might I suggest that you check the dates on the threads before posting. 8)

SBL
10-21-2008, 06:20 AM
DAMmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn First pic first post... Shorty could get smashed!!!!!!!!!!!

drock
10-21-2008, 01:35 PM

damn

luvsbigass
06-30-2009, 01:37 AM
Funny...no matter where I go in society there are those who judge others so harshly....I would love to find me a sexy,smart bbbw tgirl. I wouldlove her and be happy but there are still those that would judge me....But damn those who do...If I find her and she loves me and I love her that's all that matters.