PDA

View Full Version : Catterpillar to Butterfly? Who's Who now at HA?

Realgirls4me
04-06-2008, 10:49 PM
Ever since this forum returned from its unexpected hiatus, there have been many new handles that have come on board. A few with a little too much moxie and comfort (familiarity) to be considered and/or dismissed as just another newbie. They obviously aren't.

So come clean: Who is who now? For those returning under new identities, what was your old handle and what is your new one?

... Those from the old guard are welcomed to post your speculations on any of these new handles also. :)

The following picture was added for the hell of it. :)

Yoda Rules!
04-07-2008, 12:42 AM
There has been much speculation about my secret identity and I think its time I come clean here. My name is Peter Parker and I live with my Aunt May in Queens. A few years back I was bitten by a radio active spider which gave me some special powers and ability. I'm an avid Star Wars fan, hence the Yoda reference in my profile. Other than that, I appreciate truly beautiful women.

Whew, that felt good to get off my chest :)

Realgirls4me
04-07-2008, 12:50 AM
There has been much speculation about my secret identity and I think its time I come clean here. My name is Peter Parker and I live with my Aunt May in Queens. A few years back I was bitten by a radio active spider which gave me some special powers and ability. I'm an avid Star Wars fan, hence the Yoda reference in my profile. Other than that, I appreciate truly beautiful women.

Liar!!!

Just kidding. Hee-hee.

BeardedOne
04-07-2008, 12:51 AM

Whew, that felt good to get off my chest :)

Give our regards to MJ.

Realgirls4me
04-07-2008, 01:51 AM
Give our regards to MJ.

"MJ", Gracie?

Hmmm. :)

Charlie31
04-07-2008, 02:32 AM
I'm just.......ME! LOL!! :lol:

Willie Escalade
04-07-2008, 11:37 AM
My name isn't Willie Escalade. It's actually DELETED BY MODERATOR. I've provided a picture of myself as well.