PDA

View Full Version : Gonna start sharing my experiences. (true stories)

Ziggy33
04-06-2008, 09:03 PM
Dalila

Well I contacted her on craigslist when she was visiting Fresno. Sent her my pics and she thought I was really hot and wanted to meet no matter the cost. Went to meet her and she greeted me outside in a trenchcoat with nothing but panties (pink) underneath.
Went into her apartment and ripped off that trench coat. We started kissing and rubbing each others cocks. WOW, did that thing get long, hard and bent real quick. Went down and started blowing her hard cock in which she proceeded to fuck my face for a few minutes. Then she asked me if I would suck her gay friend whom was hidden in the apartment, I politely declined.
After a few more sucks on each other she layed me down on my back on the coach, slapped a condom on and stuck it in me. There was no warming up either, it went right to hard fucking. She bent my legs up over my head and deeplhy thrust away, after about 10 minutes she started moaning and pulled out and ripped that condom off WHAM....all over me! It was great. It seemed as if she couldn't stop cumming. I started to rub myself with her cockjuice and before you know it, I was coming like a racehorse myself. Kissed her goodbye and that was it. She truely is a really good looking girl that knows how to use what God gave her.

FootFetishGuy
05-05-2008, 06:53 AM
Sounds really hot. Where do I sign up and may I throw in worshipping your feet? :D

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
05-12-2008, 02:18 AM
Wow amazing the only question I have is why there was a gay guy just hanging around the apartment. Not that i have anything against gay people its just that there's anyone hanging around an apartment its confusing.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
05-12-2008, 03:09 AM
I was looking at some info on her after reading your post and I was wondering if anyone had pictures of her I came across three on eros but thats all.