PDA

View Full Version : if you had 30 days to live what would you do?

bat1
04-06-2008, 08:17 PM
As for me I would max my credit cards, travel the world
and stay stoned :D

life is ticking away live it like it was your last day on earth!
www.deathclock.com

BiCuriousGeorge
04-07-2008, 01:24 AM
I would do Jennifer Paris and Yasmin Lee!!!

youcancallmeclaire
04-07-2008, 10:41 PM
I'd have to agree with OP.

I'd travel around and have sex with everyone I'd ever intended to have sex with but never got the chance, funnel opiates into my body and hang out with my girlfriend, and go skydiving on acid. :D

Hannibal Lecter
04-07-2008, 11:07 PM
I would try to kill as many serbs as i can. That's what i would do.

Hostile
04-07-2008, 11:20 PM
I hope your kidding about that , if thats the sum of your life being with a tranny then you pathetic tricks need to get your heads examined. Thats down right disgraceful!

TsJennifer
04-08-2008, 05:44 PM
I would do Jennifer Paris and Yasmin Lee!!!

Thank you, I am very flattered!

I would spend time with the people in my life that I love and care about. Friends and Family!

Xoxo,

Jennifer Paris

Oli
04-08-2008, 05:50 PM
I would try to kill as many serbs as i can. That's what i would do.

St. Peter would surely open the gates of Heaven for one who shows such love for his fellow man.

Clind
04-08-2008, 10:12 PM
eating Pizza
farting
play Playstation
drinking Coca Cola
use Heroin
watching TV all day
rent and watching 2 and 3 period of Prison Break in 24 hours
eating Chinese food
shiting all day and read magazines like Spider Man and Asterix
:screwy

hugochavez
04-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Perform uncovered BJs on as many TSs as possible.

hondarobot
04-09-2008, 12:41 AM
I'd find Dick Clarke and drink his blood. The man is clearly a vampire. I would then buy a cape and begin looking around for a cheap castle.

BiCuriousGeorge
04-09-2008, 01:27 AM
I wasn't kidding but of course that's not all I would do. I'd go to Amsterdam, Asia, Brazil, Dominican Republic, England and Australia. Skydive. Swim with dolphins. Ultimate fighting. Rob a bank and give my family the money. Alot more but 30 days are gonna be running short. I'd smoke a fat blunt and have sex in my last minutes to die with a smile

hondarobot
04-09-2008, 02:00 AM
I wasn't kidding but of course that's not all I would do. I'd go to Amsterdam, Asia, Brazil, Dominican Republic, England and Australia. Skydive. Swim with dolphins. Ultimate fighting. Rob a bank and give my family the money. Alot more but 30 days are gonna be running short. I'd smoke a fat blunt and have sex in my last minutes to die with a smile

Well, if you run across Dick Clarke in any of those locations, tell him to FedEx me some of his vampire blood ASAP. A magic ring or talisman would work as well. I like to plan ahead.

:lol:

TheOne1
04-09-2008, 02:47 AM
do everything I wanted to do selfishly for the first 29 days, and then at the last day, spend time with family, donate blood, and go under the knife to donate as much as I can for people in need.

I think sex with strangers would be at the bottom of the list.