PDA

View Full Version : My cock, cut and uncut - what do you like more?

TS-Mike
04-06-2008, 02:39 PM
I was cut approx. 4 years ago.

Time to ask you what do you like more - my cut or my uncut cock!

Here the uncut pictures...

TS-Mike
04-06-2008, 02:40 PM
...and the cut pictures:

TS-Mike
04-06-2008, 05:53 PM
more uncut...

TS-Mike
04-06-2008, 05:54 PM
more cut...

TS-Mike
04-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the votes - but don't you have some personal comments? :wink:

dgs925
04-08-2008, 12:27 AM
Genital mutilation is bad mmmkay.

You were obviously an adult and can do with your cock what you please. Personally I am still bitter at my parents for having me cut, and I think parents and doctor's should be sent to jail for it.

youcancallmeclaire
04-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Genital mutilation is bad mmmkay.

You were obviously an adult and can do with your cock what you please. Personally I am still bitter at my parents for having me cut, and I think parents and doctor's should be sent to jail for it.

Ditto. I want the other half of my penis back. :cry:

chi73inla
04-08-2008, 01:56 AM
Uncut penis is the ultimate is repulsiveness. I would never service an uncut cock. Savagery.

tsntx
04-08-2008, 03:08 AM
whats it matter? its too late to go back now!

muahahahahahaha :evil

YasminLee
04-08-2008, 05:33 AM
i'm semi uncut right now...but when i'm hard you can't tell because i'm big....i am seriously considering to cut...tell me more about it...pls..

dan_yearsgone83
04-08-2008, 05:39 AM
Join team circumsized with us yasmine! It gives personality to a beloved body part and when we're soft it doesn't look like we're packing a tube sock.

blacktgirls
04-08-2008, 06:27 AM
i'm semi uncut right now...but when i'm hard you can't tell because i'm big....i am seriously considering to cut...tell me more about it...pls.. i have only been with one girl and she was uncut which delighted me because it was unexpected! i chose her because she was black and had a phat azz! i had no idea she would be uncut as well and having an uncut cock is something i also wanted to try. i kept covering and uncovering the head of her penis with my hand while licking the underside and when i sucked on it the way it felt rolling back and forth over my tongue was amazing! :peanutbutter .......................she was as huge as you are yasmin and between her ass and cock i was in extasy. yasmin, i have seen your cock in pictures and on film and to me it looks perfect just the way it is. :).............. sucking an uncut cock is is definitely a unique sensation and more pleasurable for both people. i had to stop after only a few minutes because she was already going to cum!

Tobe
04-08-2008, 06:28 AM
Why anyone would willingly allow sharp objects around his or her genitalia is beyond me :)

TS-Mike
04-09-2008, 06:46 AM
i'm semi uncut right now...but when i'm hard you can't tell because i'm big....i am seriously considering to cut...tell me more about it...pls..

Well, you have one of the most beautifull uncut cocks, Yasmin!

I am wondering what you mean with "semi uncut"!?

I like the look of it very much, there is not too much foreskin so I would leave it like it is. 8)

TS-Mike
04-19-2008, 09:51 AM
no more comments? :shock:

TS-Mike
04-23-2008, 05:13 PM
It would be nice to see if here is somebody else who could post comparison pics of her dick uncut and cut! :lol: :wink:

IsuckTgirlCock
04-24-2008, 09:03 PM

Your cock is hott, ive had it in my mouth, hehehe, and you gave me lessons how to serive yours the way u like it , but back to the point, keep it how it is, uncut is better anyway,, i like to pull the foreskin back and find that hott cock head all moist and ready to be sucked, esp sometimes if it has some nice perfume or even some cock odor to spice it up . besides no need to risk infection, etc and have it out of commision for weeks

tsluva
04-28-2008, 07:05 PM
cut cock is the way to go. It's the mushroom effect.
the head of a cock is so much more beautiful and appealing,
even when flaccid, especially if its a big cock.
(see Megan Cavalier,Vicky Richter, Joanna Jet, Barbara woods)
:wink:

tsluva
04-28-2008, 07:12 PM

cut cock is the way to go. It's the mushroom head effect. :wink:
the head of a cock is so much more beautiful and appealing,
even when flaccid, especially if its a big cock.
(see Megan Cavalier,Vicky Richter, Joanna Jet, Barbara woods)

aquarianadmirer
04-30-2008, 07:43 PM
I think it looks great circumcised. I'm considering getting snipped myself!

TS-Mike, how do you like your cut state vs. your old uncut state? What was getting snipped like?

Yasmin, I'm uncut too and think it would look and feel better cut. Go for it and let me know how it turns out!

audrea_suicide
04-30-2008, 08:03 PM
i like it. helmets are sexy.

nohj68
04-30-2008, 09:55 PM
Definitely cut but I'm not into u/c cock.

TS-Mike
05-26-2008, 02:52 AM
*bump*

TS-Mike
06-16-2008, 12:23 PM
Thank you! :wink:

TS-Mike
07-06-2008, 03:26 PM
...some more for the uncut fans

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-06-2008, 06:54 PM

Don't do it if you are considering SRS

MNccklvr
07-07-2008, 12:38 AM
Nice to post with Yasmine and Danielle! I voted that I love both but Mike that is a gorgeous head

TS-Mike
09-18-2008, 08:17 AM

Don't do it if you are considering SRS

For which part of the vagina is the foreskin used, Danielle?

And Yasmin, what do you mean with semi uncut? Your cock looks uncut and very tasty (like Danielles did as well)! :wink:

arnie666
09-18-2008, 12:34 PM
I would say uncut looks best but that maybe because I am from the UK and cut just looks rather odd, seems smaller too alhtough obviously that is just asthetics because as a circ should involve cutting your cock off!

Right now Iam cursing my parents for not cutting me after my girlfriend nearly broke my cock. I even made a thread about it :D

GurlyCockLover
09-18-2008, 01:57 PM
so having tried both world's what do you think is best on both parts,

does it take the sensitivity out of it, though it does look better, and prob never smells?

Pepa_e_Mango
09-18-2008, 02:09 PM
I love cock, cut or uncut doesn't matter, as long as it is large.

stevenb43
09-18-2008, 02:34 PM
You have beautiful legs.....

tgirlzoe
09-18-2008, 04:41 PM
My bf almost made it out whole but he was snipped when he was 8 years old due to chronic infections (which i think could have been prevented with proper hygiene). Foreskin, tonsils and appendices are not there for nothing!

How come when Africans slice and dice up their daughter's vulvas, we call it "Female Genital Mutilation" but in the US we call it "civilized" and "preferred" when it relates to men. And even more disturbing, the African FGM is nothing compared to some of the operations done on intersexed infants but here it's "science" and "necessary for good development" and we imprison the Africans who do it.

runamok
09-18-2008, 04:53 PM
Cut

tgirlzoe
09-19-2008, 02:57 AM
About 5 1/2 years ago, in the space of a couple days, I met and lost my virginity (however you define that) to a wonderful trannyboy that I later nearly married. To commemorate the event, he made a LiveJournal entry with the title "----'s uncircumcised penis rocks!" That was awesome. In the comments, he explained "Of course I had fun! If you really want to know why I had fun I guess I could tell you. First of all, your not circumcised. That doesn't really do anything sexually for me but it's more appealing because genital mutilation (which is what circumcision is) is not cool."

That's right -- genital mutilation, not cool.

Edit: Whooops! Cut out real name ^_^

mushrooman2000
04-23-2015, 05:56 AM
I feel the same way they took something away from my body they have no right