PDA

View Full Version : End the cold war !

JelenaCD
04-06-2008, 02:44 AM
Sunny Deelite and Allanah and Dina , all 3 are awesome ! does it have to be zero sum game or can't we all win together ? these 3 women are all outstanding , they need to get together and work it out ! just my take
, many admires like my self don't want to take sides , we love you all !
Jelena

tstv_lover
04-06-2008, 03:16 AM
Gotta agree with Jelena.

I'm not in NYC and unable to attend any event, but the on-line spat doesn't make anyone look good.

You're all beautiful, all smart, all ambitious and, from what I've seen here, all able to put on great events. Just imagine what a combined event would be like!

bulldog
04-06-2008, 04:11 AM
And could you imagine the parties they could throw if they got back together? WOWEEEE

JelenaCD
04-06-2008, 10:49 PM
no , these great women need to find their own path , sometimes people are better apart , yet i am just saying respect the other person ! most cities don't have one ts party yet we are blessed to have multiple parties that cover many days in NYC , it's great , also their are parties in nyc that are on the down low that i go to !

Realgirls4me
04-06-2008, 11:33 PM
Jelena,

Yes, sometimes people are better apart, but given how shunned and marginalized the TS community is to begin with by this society in general, I don't see how this infighting and factionalizing is helpful or healthy in any way for said community, and to a lesser part, this forum. Given what they have faced all their lives, these women have far --FAR -- more in common than they do differences, so I'd think it would behoove each one to try to come to the table and try to iron those differences out -- they are a lot stronger as a whole in this particular case. I really don't know what the issues are, but one thing I can be sure of is that it has obviously strained friendships and allegiances of people who know all three(?) women involved. I'm sure there are many posters who have restrained their thoughts and postings on specific threads simply due to the fact that they did not want to appear partisan to any one girl.

Get it done, girls ... A Yalta Conference is far overdue!

flabbybody
04-07-2008, 12:14 AM
a time for diplomacy

Realgirls4me
04-07-2008, 12:25 AM
a time for diplomacy

Yep, imagine of any of these girls decide to go nuclear. Heaven help us all. ;)

Yoda Rules!
04-07-2008, 01:42 AM
What a brave posting Jelena and you bring up some excellent points. As an admirer and outside observer of the TS community, I wish that everyone could get along and work together.

There is so much hatred in this world and lack of acceptance that it makes absolutely no sense for people within the TS community to become enemies.

I agree with the sentiment that some "posters" have reserved from commenting on certain topics for fear of retribution and that in itself is sad. The TS community is a family, and at the end of the day everyone involved should put aside their personal issues and work together for the good of transsexuals everywhere.

The path to transition is not easy for many of these ladies, and most of the girls probably have more in common than they would like to admit.

Whether they come together or follow a different path, I think respect for one another is the key to moving forward.

xfiver
04-07-2008, 01:46 AM
What a brave posting Jelena and you bring up some excellent points. As an admirer and outside observer of the TS community, I wish that everyone could get along and work together.

There is so much hatred in this world and lack of acceptance that it makes absolutely no sense for people within the TS community to become enemies.

I agree with the sentiment that some "posters" have reserved from commenting on certain topics for fear of retribution and that in itself is sad. The TS community is a family, and at the end of the day everyone involved should put aside their personal issues and work together for the good of transsexuals everywhere.

The path to transition is not easy for many of these ladies, and most of the girls probably have more in common than they would like to admit.

Whether they come together or follow a different path, I think respect for one another is the key to moving forward.

well said, Sunny!

Charlie31
04-07-2008, 01:48 AM
I am a new poster in this forum, only 3 weeks of posting here, & I do see too many fights on other topics in HA which is not a good thing. Whenever I see a controversial topic, I simply do not answer any of them to retain my neutrality out of my respect for everyone here. I would like to see everyone get along in this forum, but that's just me.
Take care.