PDA

View Full Version : Question

MrsKellyPierce
04-06-2008, 01:44 AM
Why is it allowed for some users to make fake names to talk themselves up and/or try to read people when other users it isn't permitted? This is not typed to accuse anyone, just a question. I'll hopefully find out the answer when I get back from Indiana.

KISS KISS

Kelly

Minutemouse9
04-06-2008, 03:27 AM
:popcorn

blacktgirls
04-06-2008, 04:05 AM
:cry i hate that i chose blacktgirls as my screen name because it's a bitch to try and remember all the threads i started because everytime i search blacktgirls i end up with BLACK-TGIRLS and black girls with huge cocks instead of my threads. if i switched my screen name now then it would be too confusing that my present posts are written by the same person who wrote my old posts..... kind of like when prince went by the name of the artist formerly know as prince ........oh well, NEVERMIND

peggygee
04-06-2008, 04:34 AM
:cry i hate that i chose blacktgirls as my screen name because it's a bitch to try and remember all the threads i started because everytime i search blacktgirls i end up with BLACK-TGIRLS and black girls with huge cocks instead of my threads. if i switched my screen name now then it would be too confusing that my present posts are written by the same person who wrote my old posts..... kind of like when prince went by the name of the artist formerly know as prince ........oh well, NEVERMIND

In Search Query enter your name in the Search for Author:
box. Then in Search Options use the Sort by: Author option
for any keywords you have entered.

Hope that helps.

BrendaQG
04-06-2008, 06:25 AM

In Search Query enter your name in the Search for Author:
box. Then in Search Options use the Sort by: Author option
for any keywords you have entered.

Hope that helps.

Another option would be to click the "hung angles" banner and go to the top of the forums. On the right hand side of the screen you should see an option for "show own post".

@Kelly
As far as I know their are no real hard and fast rules here. The mods seem to act if enough people complain, which is just fine. If no one complains about people who do this then nothing will be done.

BrassVillanueva
04-06-2008, 07:51 AM
I see The Fight Club is moving to the forum now :lol: