PDA

View Full Version : sexy/kinky acts you fantasize about?

cal_tsg
04-05-2008, 09:05 AM
What sort of sexually oriented things do you like the thought of trying?

Some of the slightly odd things I dream about are nothing special, just a bit different

Having one or more tgirl(s) peeing into a beer glass then me dipping my dick and balls into the fresh hot pee.

or

Getting sloppy seconds with a rubber vibrating vagina/ass after a tgirl has cum in it. Not safe sex but a real turn on for me.

jamesedwards
06-21-2008, 05:44 AM
What sort of sexually oriented things do you like the thought of trying?

Some of the slightly odd things I dream about are nothing special, just a bit different

Having one or more tgirl(s) peeing into a beer glass then me dipping my dick and balls into the fresh hot pee.

or

Getting sloppy seconds with a rubber vibrating vagina/ass after a tgirl has cum in it. Not safe sex but a real turn on for me.

Hey at least you kept it real. Well my wild fantasy which is coming true next weekend, a TGirl and a female in a 3sum, she wants that so bad and we all fucking each other. she wants to fuck the Tgirl with a strapon, then the Tgirl fuck her in the ass, then she wants me to take the Tgirls dick in the ass. basically as she told me she wanna do some real nasty wild fucking. I love that shit. she even said she want to suck the Tgirl dick with me. that's hot.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-21-2008, 08:05 AM
Punching a sex change in the pussy..................

SkyTwo
06-21-2008, 08:11 AM

Hey, it's JWBL Sackett! (Nothing to contribute, it's just been a while since I used that joke.)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-21-2008, 08:28 AM
I'd like to make a guy 'Self suck' while I play with (or fuck) his ass! lol

Never done that before.. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

justatransgirl
06-21-2008, 11:18 AM

blckhaze
06-21-2008, 09:15 PM
Pigtails. Pulling on pigtaisl from the back so she cant hide her face in a pillow.

LMBAO
JWBl you are in rare form

~Kisses.

HTG

:shock:

LAGent4ts
06-21-2008, 10:34 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Now there is something I've never done, and apparently won't as the Pleasure Chest is out of extensions. Sorry Hara, but my hart was in the right place. Hope you're doing well and staying cool in this heat.

mrbig
06-22-2008, 01:35 AM
sexy/kinky acts you fantasize about?

Filming Yasmin Lee and co-stars (only T-girls) for the next Anabolic bare-back video series....with me, mr. big, being responsible for ALL the close-up fucking and blowjob-shots....

hondarobot
06-22-2008, 03:02 AM
I can't really think of any I haven't done already. I suppose sex in zero gravity, that would be interesting. You just know that's been done already, but whoever crossed the finish line first isn't talking.

:slimer

jamesedwards
06-22-2008, 03:16 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

If I could self suck I would do that with you, that shit sounds like the bomb. Or get a 18 inch extention suck it while you fuck me in the ass. I would love that thats what I am talking about.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-22-2008, 03:21 AM
Verbal abuse, face slapping, spitting, forceful oral.

hondarobot
06-22-2008, 03:40 AM

I'd fuck you aboard a spaceship, but Sir Richard Branson hasn't called me back yet. I'm still waiting for the call.

:P

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-22-2008, 05:10 AM
:?:

Ohhh... I also like to eat a nice round hairless bubble butt lol

hondarobot
06-22-2008, 05:21 AM
It's Saturday night, I should be going out, The Foxxx is talking about ass.

I have never waxed, I'll admit that. That seems painfull.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-22-2008, 05:22 AM
Some guys are naturally hairless there, or have very little.

I laser mine off... I am sure if you give me a ring I will make you do it... thats if you have a cute ass

hondarobot
06-22-2008, 05:31 AM
You lost the phone option awhile ago.

I'll see you here sometime tomorrow. You can always use email, or be a brat.

:wink:

stimpy17
06-22-2008, 08:54 PM
Well you asked.
I'd like to be with someone whom I trust and love, respect and cherish, hold her face in my hands and look deeply in to her eyes while we make skin-to-skin love. To not close my eyes when I come.

Long term with no doubts about honesty.Laughter and gentle give and take but also frantic, sweaty sex when the occasion calls for it with neither of us having to say a word. Knowing each others fantasies and even if it's out side of our personal comfort zone, to still give all of one's self The type of orgasm that happens easily and knowing that my personal satisfaction comes from my partner's satisfaction.

That being said, nothing beats a good BJ.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-25-2008, 10:54 AM

Girl, you should have just said being 'RAPED'! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

dafame
06-25-2008, 11:46 AM
I'd love to get my dick sucked by a Tgirl while she was taking a shit.

SinthiaTV
06-25-2008, 05:31 PM
I'd like to get nailed while wearing a wedding dress.

the_bo
06-25-2008, 05:45 PM
Some B/D S/M me as the the sub lots of whipping and spankings and nero wheels please!
water sports recieving end only please!

Dinand
06-25-2008, 08:45 PM
Being part of a all night gangbang. Like 10 guys and 1 girl. No gay stuff, it's all about the girl.

djlunitik
06-26-2008, 04:21 AM

like this butt maybe ?

lbluver
06-26-2008, 03:03 PM
Get gang bang by half a dozen of big cock sexy T-girls, while watching by young girls in school uniforms with mini skirt and bald pussies. The T-girls cum all over me and I have to clean their cocks with my tongue and swallow their cum while those young school girls are watching and giggling (playing with their shaved pussies at the same time). Then the Tgirls do the young girls and I have to clean the cum from the girls' pussies and asses with my tongue. Finally, the young girls gang bang me using double end dildos.

TGL
06-26-2008, 03:15 PM
Get gang bang by half a dozen of big cock sexy T-girls, while watching by young girls in school uniforms with mini skirt and bald pussies. The T-girls cum all over me and I have to clean their cocks with my tongue and swallow their cum while those young school girls are watching and giggling (playing with their shaved pussies at the same time). Then the Tgirls do the young girls and I have to clean the cum from the girls' pussies and asses with my tongue. Finally, the young girls gang bang me using double end dildos.

That's a pretty advanced setup, lol.

I love tits
06-26-2008, 03:56 PM
Having a GG and a TG at the same time

hondarobot
06-26-2008, 07:01 PM

That's a pretty advanced setup, lol.

Well, at least the poster has an eye for detail, kinda. Assuming this is a guy, I'd replace him with a hot girl, and change "young girls" to "young looking girls" and I'd say that would be a pretty good video scene.

Now Buddy Wood will steal the idea and make a million dollars. . .

:P

Etrigan
06-26-2008, 07:29 PM
I'd like to try that 'docking' technique with the shemales foreskin attached to my cock, we both start kissing and then start grinding and we both cum. Then when we seperate she licks it up.

cal_tsg
06-26-2008, 11:56 PM
10 tgirls and 10 GG's all lying on their backs with legs apart in a row. The line would alternate between TS and GG and I would work my way along sucking girlie cock and eating pussy to help me decide which I prefer.

theremin
06-27-2008, 12:04 AM
I'd like to be a woman and experience a gangbang that was a series of groups of 5 men at a time using me and coming in me and all over me.

I'd like to be a tgirl in a similar situation

I'd like to be gangbanged by a small army of Yasmin Lee and Nefertiti clones

happyjack
06-27-2008, 12:29 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

hey HTG, I think I love you,,lol

flicker
06-27-2008, 01:36 AM
I wanna fuck a tgirl in a public place, not completely out in public but somewhere where's there's definitely a risk of getting caught. Then we'd cum all over eachother.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-27-2008, 03:37 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

hey HTG, I think I love you,,lol

lol Thanks! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

daleach
08-02-2008, 08:09 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Damn!

I never thought of that one, thats fucking hot!

Icanthelpmyself
08-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Arrested and place in a bully pen with some tranny prostitutes dressed real sexy and hot. Can't believe how hot they are and they began teasing me. Next thing I know the girls got their cock out forcing me to suck them off. The beautiful shapes colors every one busts off in my mouth or face.

daleach
08-02-2008, 09:26 AM
I'd love to do blow bang with 20+ aggressive TS and end with them all cumming on my face. the victim of a TS bukkake, now thats the ticket.

runamok
08-02-2008, 10:22 AM
Hey at least you kept it real. Well my wild fantasy which is coming true next weekend, a TGirl and a female in a 3sum, she wants that so bad and we all fucking each other. she wants to fuck the Tgirl with a strapon, then the Tgirl fuck her in the ass, then she wants me to take the Tgirls dick in the ass. basically as she told me she wanna do some real nasty wild fucking. I love that shit. she even said she want to suck the Tgirl dick with me. that's hot.[/quote]

Oh God, this! Also threesome with me girl and TG and everybody doing A2M bareback. Yes, yes I know, "safety, blah, blah blah" We're talking fantasy here, right?

And finally, being a prison guard in a prison full of hot TG's. Oh god, I'd never retire.

Thatiger23
08-02-2008, 10:25 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

:shock:[/quote]

yeah that just gets a big :shock:

swingplus
08-05-2008, 02:06 PM
I'd like to get nailed while wearing a wedding dress.

OMG....I so want to bang a girl while she is wearing a wedding dress...preferably in a bar or some other public or semi public place.

londonrussianblond
08-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Punching a sex change in the pussy.................. ,,,, ID LIKE TO CASTRATE A GUY WITH NO ANETHESIA,,, :lol:

daleach
08-05-2008, 02:39 PM

My top four. Nice!

Danielle, you are such a hot little slut, I love it.

Richctdude
08-05-2008, 02:46 PM
2 tgirl take total advantage of me!!!

swingplus
08-05-2008, 02:53 PM
An asspussy creampie gangbang....I want to go last.

Head
08-09-2008, 08:28 PM
Watching my girl suck, fuck and fist a shemale...

NYBURBS
08-09-2008, 09:12 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

lol that might require a few yoga lessons.

cal_tsg
08-24-2008, 08:39 PM
I quite fancy trying a sperm cocktail.

Tgirl pours vodka into a glass, adds ice then shoots a load of her cum over the ice for me to enjoy.

martin48
08-24-2008, 08:51 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

As they say men at just two vertebra away from ultimate pleasure:-)

macfan
08-24-2008, 09:06 PM
Fucking the hell out of a Tgirl doggystyle, while she tries to crawl away on her hands and knees. I keep pumping that ass all the while until she is cornered with no escape for her from my schlong. She finally submits and enjoys accepting that good dick from daddy. Hey its fantasy right.

mikejones
08-24-2008, 11:47 PM
Fucking the hell out of a Tgirl doggystyle, while she tries to crawl away on her hands and knees. I keep pumping that ass all the while until she is cornered with no escape for her from my schlong. She finally submits and enjoys accepting that good dick from daddy. Hey its fantasy right.

Yea I'm with that fantasy macfan. BTW, you ever seen any of the "Transsexual Penetrator" series? Some excellent scenes where the girls are "caught" and then bent over and fucked good and hard.

macfan
08-25-2008, 12:17 AM

Yea I'm with that fantasy macfan. BTW, you ever seen any of the "Transsexual Penetrator" series? Some excellent scenes where the girls are "caught" and then bent over and fucked good and hard.

You damn right I got the Penetrator series mikejones, funny as hell that you ask that. :) Love those vids, along with the Secrets of Sao Paolo series and Shemalesgetfucked.com is just my style, all guys strictly topping and in charge 8)

LuvMonkeyGalore
08-25-2008, 01:28 AM
missionary legs on my shoulder my dick in her ass I bend forward and suck her at the same time uahhhhh....
Hara juku I love you..

GregInOC
08-25-2008, 03:25 AM
The first thing I look at with any transgender or gg is their hair. It has got to be beautiful. If it's scraggily, I immediately am turned off. But long, beautiful hair, either straight or with nice soft waves and curls, totally destroys me.

I once saw a set of photos of Hypathia Lee and Ron Jeremy (the luckiest man on earth) in which Hypathia was blowing Ron. If you recall, Hypathia had long, straight beautiful brown hair - she was devastating. While blowing the Hedgehog, she casually started to wrap her rich, luxurious tresses around Ron's huge dick, and gave him a hairjob. Foxy Anja does this too.

I lost it the first time I saw this. And after pleasing a transgender woman, I would do anything to have a hairjob done to me.

There. I feel better now.

If only women of any persuasion understood how much they can turn a man to mush with the application of long beautiful hair...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-25-2008, 03:57 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

As they say men at just two vertebra away from ultimate pleasure:-)

lol That would actually drive me off the wall if I see one who can do that! ;)

missionary legs on my shoulder my dick in her ass I bend forward and suck her at the same time uahhhhh....
Hara juku I love you..

Have you been able to do that? Daaammmnnmm! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

LuvMonkeyGalore
08-27-2008, 03:21 AM
Harajuku I did that and it was great. I luv u by the way ...

daleach
08-28-2008, 01:29 AM
Hara juku I love you..

Done that one. It is awesome!

smokeslv
08-29-2008, 01:25 AM
I would love to be Sexy Jade's bitch for an entire night!

Paladin
08-29-2008, 02:23 AM

That's not a fantasy for me, I get to do that all the time!!!

Paladin
08-29-2008, 02:29 AM
I'd love to get my dick sucked by a Tgirl while she was taking a shit.
Well i guess we asked for it on this thread :shock:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-29-2008, 02:51 AM
Harajuku I did that and it was great. I luv u by the way ...

That's simply wicked! I luv u 2. lol :P

~Kisses.

HTG

cal_tsg
12-29-2008, 01:55 AM
I found these amazing pics of of a girl painting by ass squirting. I wonder if her art work is hanging on a wall somewhere?

tgirlzoe
12-29-2008, 05:41 AM
I don't know what would be my fantasy. I did all sorts of BDSM stuff with my ex-fiance years ago and that doesn't really interest me either. I have no interest in topping guys, so that's out. I don't know what it is with guys listing poo, maybe they just want to seem creepy and gross and weird, because it's working.

I did have a bit of a dirty curiosity about doing a double BJ -- two girls on one guy. And I did that last month. It was kind of fun, the whole threesome thing (me, a boy and a GG). Unfortunately, I have been really into this guy for several months (he even lived with me for the summer, which made things very intense) and it screwed things up a lot. It was his first threesome and I think he didn't realize how emotionally messed up they are. He shared his fantasies about one with me but said he probably wouldn't want one in real life, but it happened anyway. I had a few with my ex-fiance and his new girlfriend (who he's been with for 4 years now).

He had a couple of positional fantasies. One of them was to have me and her 69 while he fucked her. So my head was like right between his thighs, balls in my face. That was kind of crazy, especially when he was getting close and got really fast and wild. It was like being in the eye of a tornado or something, I totally thought I was going to wind up with a concussion. He came in her (bareback, yes, it was stupid) and when he pulled out, I got a big splash of hot cum all at once.

Another of his positional ideas was double-penetration. This probably would have worked better with a guy, because I had a difficult time staying hard and the whole mechanics were awkward. But it was still interesting fingering the girl's ass and feeling his cock on the other side of the wall.

He said that his other fantasies would require two vaginas, so we were limited by physiology. It was still fun doing things like licking her juices off of his finger or vice versa (she tasted deliciously sweet) or swapping cum with her. It was the most fluid and comfortable threesome (6 times in one weekend, actually) I've ever had, despite the aftereffects and some moments of coldness and jealousy on my part.

That weekend was simply filled with sexual decadence. Yes, the end result was messy and is still being dealt with but it wasn't actually that bad, considering. The girl and I grooved really well and she was fun to kiss. Almost too well, because she kept telling people back at her school that she wanted to date me and I'm only down with the lesbianism as far as making out, I'm not going to date a girl.

But as much decadence and fantastical sex there was, the best night with the boy was still one that involved candlelit dinner, wine, cuddling on the couch in the dark watching the rain and then making out on my bed with the window wide open and the wind and rain right there.

One of his most beloved memories with his ex was making love in the middle of a field during a thunderstorm. We both love the rain and storms, if I didn't live in town, I would totally love to do it outside in the rain in the woods.

I want to get surgery. The whole anal sex thing is just so awkward and uncomfortable at best. I just want sex to flow smoothly, romantically (though I certainly do believe in open communication around sex, good sex doesn't just happen -- usually). So just being able to watch a movie, cuddle, make out and maybe have sex without worrying about the whole anal sex mess would be great. I just want to spend quality time with the man I love -- that is my ultimate fantasy.

mcaextreme69
12-29-2008, 08:46 AM
Well, I've already done a gang bang with 2 T-Girls and one GG. It was a lot of hard work, I almost forgot to have fun. What I really want is a hot girl to walk around the house butt naked except for High Heels and bright red lipstick. Then bend over from time to time and spread her ass cheeks. From there grab some whip cream and let me feed off her delicious intoxicating body. That's what I want. Then fuck the hell out of her.....

Have mercy on me...... :P

cal_tsg
01-01-2009, 03:06 PM
I'd love to give a girl the ultimate smooth cock. She could lay back with a something to drink and a book to read while I plucked all her pubic hairs out one by one with a pair of tweezers. It would be time consuming, but it would be way less painful than waxing and there would be no razer burn either. As I love close up views of girly cocks I think I could keep plucking for hours without getting bored. I'd finish job by applying some moisturiser for the most feminine penis ever.

I wonder how long it would take and if any girls would have the patience to sit therefor that time?

Instrumental
01-01-2009, 06:32 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

I've actually had that same fantasy except with me doing the auto fellatio and getting it from a tgirl. When I first learned I could self suck... man oh man >_>

Other than that though, I also have fantasy of eating out a girl while getting it from a tgirl and also getting gangbanged by maybe 3-5 tgirls. I'm also curious about getting pegged.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-01-2009, 06:44 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

I've actually had that same fantasy except with me doing the auto fellatio and getting it from a tgirl. When I first learned I could self suck... man oh man >_>

Other than that though, I also have fantasy of eating out a girl while getting it from a tgirl and also getting gangbanged by maybe 3-5 tgirls. I'm also curious about getting pegged.

Not too thrilled about the last part. But hello there! lol :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

LAGent4ts
01-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Hmm, restrained by Hara to a wooden X(no clue what they are called), blindfolded in my boxers with no clue what happens next. However on my way in, I noticed a table with lots of items, feather duster, paddles, cat O' nine tails, bucket of ice, and who knows what else. By the Way Happy New Year to all.

iloveall
01-01-2009, 07:15 PM
lots of cum from tgirls 10 -20 gurls

tsloverdave
01-01-2009, 08:41 PM
i would like to be dominated by a T*girl mistress. I have been with a GG mistress but not a T*Girl.

Also would like to try Golden Shower from a GG & T*girl

Would love a T*girl to shave my pubic region too

longwave
01-02-2009, 02:33 AM
gangbanged by a 3-4 t-girls.

eclipsemint
05-17-2009, 08:06 AM

I've always wondered what this would be like. Has anybody here ever tried it?

cal_tsg
05-17-2009, 10:26 AM
thanks eclipsemint, great threesome pic.

I'm always really turned on by the thought of playing with shemale cum, pee and GG pussy juices.

I'd love to watch 6 GG's masturbate to get their pussies really moist before taking it in turns to use a douche to wash the juices out of their vaginas.

Each girl would have to squeeze water in and out of her vagina a few times before returning it to a wine glass being careful not to lose any.

I'd love to taste the resulting pussy juice cocktail. Even better would be me shooting a load of cum into the glass as well and watch the girls having sip of of the pussy juice/semen drink

eclipsemint
05-17-2009, 04:00 PM
Um, I always try not to mix my drinks.

tsmandy
05-17-2009, 07:03 PM
I would like to fist two girls at the same time. I've double fisted one girl, but I would like to play puppet master with two girls at once, just like playing the piano.

Alternately, I have always wanted to be the bottom for a female bukkakke party with serious squirters who would just drench me in buckets of ejaculate.

I did some pretty awesome stuff in a three way last week where I finger fucked Karly Dawn's pussy while a guys dick was pounding her pussy with his dick until she came really hard. That was really hot.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-17-2009, 08:20 PM
Hmm, restrained by Hara to a wooden X(no clue what they are called), blindfolded in my boxers with no clue what happens next. However on my way in, I noticed a table with lots of items, feather duster, paddles, cat O' nine tails, bucket of ice, and who knows what else. By the Way Happy New Year to all.

How did I miss this? lol

Sounds kinky..I love how you think! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

alyssats
05-17-2009, 08:25 PM
- I want to watch 2 hot cuty guys sucking each others cock and fuck each other then maybe later i can join

- I want to watch a hot cuty guy masterbate then once he cums he swallow his own cum

and many more things ill think of it...

TsVanessa69
05-17-2009, 08:53 PM
I just fantascise that a guy would pick me up at my house, give me roses, take me to dinner and dancing, and a romantic walk on the beach afterwards. I would cum like crazy if that ever came true.