PDA

View Full Version : My entire You Tube Account Was Deleted! (And other news)

AllanahStarrNYC
04-05-2008, 08:45 AM
Seriously-I lost over 350 videos when this happened with over 1,000,000 views.

People flagged it- and it was gone.

That happens to my Craigslist postings all the time too for the parties-flagged all the time.

We've been uploading many of the old and new vids- but it is still time consuming and it's still annoying BUT

I'm sure a lot of people were responsible for flagging the vids-haters, etc etc...

I think Perez Hilton lost his account on YouTube as well- hence why he does not use YouTube much-

So instead of making paranoid assumptions about who did it-
I'll just blame..

hmmm

let's see...

PICKLES...yeah he did it LOL. I'll make sure I punch you in thr stomach Hollywoodbuckstrap when I see you on the street! LOL (JK!!!!!!!!!!!!) CAUSE I KNOW YA DID IT!

Anywho- I thought this should go up there with all the important news of the world today- Darfur, The Iraq War, TS women being jailed in the Middle East, and my lost You Tube Account.

Just thought you all should know!

PS.

Make sure you go buy 'Absolute Allanah:The Platninum Collection' curently being sponsored by Hung Angels and available at the HA video store :)

PPS. All of the HA memebers who won your vids a few weeks back- thanks for being patient! I am waiting for the shipment from LA to send them out to you.

AsiaMei
04-05-2008, 08:47 AM
thats a mess, the girls cant take u smh.
i think u should remake one, i enjoy your vids.

whooooooooooooooore-mones! u need a reality show! besos!

AllanahStarrNYC
04-05-2008, 08:56 AM
thats a mess, the girls cant take u smh.
i think u should remake one, i enjoy your vids.

whooooooooooooooore-mones! u need a reality show! besos!

LOL whoremones- cause when ya take hormones they turn you into a whore :) some of the comments on that video are hysterical.

yeah this happened a while back- found out when i was on vacation in europe...did not even get a warning from youtube- just got flagged for 'inapropiate content' even though we had NO nudity in any of my vids and the account was erased.

but that's the way it goes...

i've been thinking on just making my own little reality show for youtube
since i am sure i won't end up on a network soon- just gotta find the time to do it, but my life is def coo coo enuf and i am coo coo enuf to be entertaining or annoying- depending wether you love to love me or love to hate me :)

i'v been getting some pretty crazy ims on aol as well-semi threatening.
wish people would find better things to do with their time.

have actually no gotten a piece of hate mail in a while- but i am sure one will come soon enough! LOL

alpha2117
04-05-2008, 09:02 AM
Blame Canada!

AllanahStarrNYC
04-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Blame Canada!

haha - i can't cause i love visiting canada and have some great canadian friends - and i luv the way they say 'eh' instead of hmm or ok :) so cute.

SkyTwo
04-05-2008, 09:09 AM
All right! I did it! Just stop those accusations! I.... can't... take it anymore!

I deleted Allanah's youtube account! I shot JR! I ate all the Frusen Gladje! I know why the caged bird sings! Sometimes I have that not-so-fresh feeling!

And you know what? I'd do it again! That's right-- you heard me, coppers! I'm glad I did it! GLAD!

AllanahStarrNYC
04-05-2008, 09:14 AM
All right! I did it! Just stop those accusations! I.... can't... take it anymore!

I deleted Allanah's youtube account! I shot JR! I ate all the Frusen Gladje! I know why the caged bird sings!

And you know what? I'd do it again! That's right-- you heard me, coppers! I'm glad I did it! GLAD!

OMFG you did not bring up Frusen Gladje- LMAO

I almost fell out of my chair!!!!!!!

That was cleverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I wonder how many people remember Frusen Gladje. I can't believe I remember- then again according to YodaRules! a.ka. ..............
I am the OLDEST ts performer around -so I should remember when electricity was invented- LOL

I was meaning to ask you-whatever did happen to Baby Jane?

bootlova
04-05-2008, 09:21 AM
flicker just did the same to other people

Ozniak
04-05-2008, 09:26 AM
those damn republicans! (sarcasm)

SkyTwo
04-05-2008, 09:29 AM

I deleted Allanah's youtube account! I shot JR! I ate all the Frusen Gladje! I know why the caged bird sings!

Whatever happened to WHO?!? Damn. I hate it when I miss a pop culture reference.......

RATS!

(Sorry, A, I was hoping to come up with a full-on shot of the main course. How can that NOT be all over internets?!? And if it makes you feel any better, I'm stunned that you got the reference.) :wink:

AllanahStarrNYC
04-05-2008, 09:33 AM
those damn republicans! (sarcasm)

haha- damn tranny republicans!

:)

AllanahStarrNYC
04-05-2008, 09:34 AM

Damn. I hate it when I miss a pop culture reference.......

RATS!

(Sorry, A, I was hoping to come up with a full-on shot of the main course. How can that NOT be all over internets?!?)[/img]

LOL@ RATS!

Perfect...

That doll is genuis!!!!

Where on earth did you find that and I want one!
Brings back memories of my showgirl days and competed at Miss Continental in which I did a BabyJane/Mommie Dearest talent and was 4th runner up back in the 90's. And got standing ovations both nights.

Best BaBy Jane stuff I saw was in West Hollywood- the spanish version movie poster "Que Paso Con Baby Jane?".

AllanahStarrNYC
04-05-2008, 09:41 AM
flicker just did the same to other people

that sucks arse.

SkyTwo
04-05-2008, 09:51 AM

RATS!

(Sorry, A, I was hoping to come up with a full-on shot of the main course. How can that NOT be all over internets?!?)[/img]

LOL@ RATS!

Perfect...

That doll is genuis!!!!

Brings back memories of my showgirl days and competed at Miss Continental in which I did a BabyJane/Mommie Dearest talent and was 4th runner up back in the 90's. And got standing ovations both nights.

Best BaBy Jane stuff I saw was in West Hollywood- the spanish version movie poster "Que Paso Con Baby Jane?".

Google image search. I think for "Crawford rat." ..... Yep. Here ya go:
http://www.newbreen.com/celebritydolls.html

I think that's worth a smoocheroo-- I'll make a note.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-05-2008, 09:55 AM
LOL

I love the 'Crawford rat' search!

Thanks so much for that link!

Love those dolls!

bulldog
04-05-2008, 12:49 PM
well I'll delete my account out of protest lol :wink:

AllanahStarrNYC
04-05-2008, 02:19 PM
well I'll delete my account out of protest lol :wink:

I'll burn my bra in mine!

BeardedOne
04-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Anywho- I thought this should go up there with all the important news of the world today- Darfur, The Iraq War, TS women being jailed in the Middle East, and my lost You Tube Account.

To the music Battle Hymn of the Republic

We interrupt this story which is coming from Iraq,
'Cuz Rosie's suing Donald and Donald's suing Rosie back!
We cut away from Darfur, we're in Des Moines with urgent news:
"My vids were banned from YouTube!"

Apologies to JibJab for the rewrite of a line from "What We Call The News"

AllanahStarrNYC
04-05-2008, 07:47 PM

To the music Battle Hymn of the Republic

We interrupt this story which is coming from Iraq,
'Cuz Rosie's suing Donald and Donald's suing Rosie back!
We cut away from Darfur, we're in Des Moines with urgent news:
"My vids were banned from YouTube!"

Apologies to JibJab for the rewrite of a line from "What We Call The News"

LOL- Exactly!

hwbs
04-05-2008, 08:00 PM
< always the scapegoat :)

peggygee
04-05-2008, 09:05 PM
Maybe it's related to an election year crackdown. :shrug

I recently got this on one of my Yahoo profiles, which
is quantum light years from being an 'Adult' profile.

"We're making some changes that will affect one of your Yahoo!
profiles. After April 9, 2008, mature content will not be
permitted within Yahoo! Profiles.

In accordance with this new policy, users will no longer be able to
designate an "adult profile," and mature content will be removed."

[ depending wether you love to love me or love to hate me :)

And if it helps, I've got nothing but 'love for ya'. :wink:

mbf
04-05-2008, 10:18 PM

Has probably more to do with the upcoming Microsoft yahoo-takeover. Since Redmond is soooo concerned about a tit or a dick on a website, but have no trouble producing game consoles which are used to a high extent for playing ego shooters.....

peggygee
04-06-2008, 01:06 AM

Has probably more to do with the upcoming Microsoft yahoo-takeover. Since Redmond is soooo concerned about a tit or a dick on a website, but have no trouble producing game consoles which are used to a high extent for playing ego shooters.....

True dat, the $44.6 billion hostile takeover attempt by MS explains
Yahoo's actions.

bulldog
04-06-2008, 04:21 AM
We need to Stand UP and fight the power. Dont let youtube win, let their inbox's overflow with hate mail, let them realize their mistakes, let them get herpes.

ok I'm done now

bulldog
04-06-2008, 04:22 AM
< always the scapegoat :)

you earned it dude :D nah that is just her subliminal way of telling you she has the hots for you :wink:

AllanahStarrNYC
04-06-2008, 05:17 AM
We need to Stand UP and fight the power. Dont let youtube win, let their inbox's overflow with hate mail, let them realize their mistakes, let them get herpes.

ok I'm done now

LOL @ herpes :)

NadiaUSA
04-06-2008, 05:51 AM
I made www.ValentineNetwork.com for all my ts community friends. Upload what ever you want. I don't moderate it so I dont play politics. Please use it so it keeps going. It has almost 1000 members in 2 months.

Regards,
Nadia

AllanahStarrNYC
04-06-2008, 06:43 AM
I made www.ValentineNetwork.com for all my ts community friends. Upload what ever you want. I don't moderate it so I dont play politics. Please use it so it keeps going. It has almost 1000 members in 2 months.

Regards,
Nadia

I definately have to check that out.

NAME2005
04-06-2008, 07:17 AM
Allanah you never answered my pm. I won one of those dvds and wanted to know if it was being sent discreetly before i gave out my adress. I have roomates.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-06-2008, 07:47 AM
Allanah you never answered my pm. I won one of those dvds and wanted to know if it was being sent discreetly before i gave out my adress. I have roomates.

Of course.

hwbs
04-06-2008, 09:34 AM
i also learne rumors tonight that i am black and a racist......gotta love HA :)

Johnny B.
04-06-2008, 10:07 AM
Please make another I loved your videos.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-06-2008, 08:27 PM

Wait you are not black?

SHOW ME THE RECEIPTS!

AllanahStarrNYC
04-06-2008, 08:28 PM

thanks!

Felicia Katt
04-06-2008, 11:21 PM

I heard you were black where it counts?? :)

meow

FK

Johnny B.
04-07-2008, 12:30 AM

thanks!

Sure. Im a big fan.

bulldog
04-07-2008, 07:36 AM

This site is open 24 hours 7 days a week 365 days a year for providing pure, meaningless, unequivicle BULLSHIT

But I wouldnt stop posting here ever, I need the drama in my life, I have way to little :D

bubbski
04-07-2008, 08:32 AM
OMG - Frusen Glädjé ...i completely forgot about that Ice cream....it was always such a treat to visit the Big Apple and pig out on Frusen Glädjé, since I was living in Goatsnot, Kansas or Pigsknuckle, Illinois at the time of the product!!!!

Click if you dare...for old fart nostalgia (and a clue as to the previous reference)!!!

http://www.roguelephants.com/brwser_415x295/frusen.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frusen_Gladje

AllanahStarrNYC
04-07-2008, 09:24 AM
The Frusen Gladjewas a good one!

hwbs
04-07-2008, 02:37 PM

meow

FK

yeah fathers day in Harlem is a mutha fucka !!!! :wink:

AllanahStarrNYC
04-07-2008, 09:14 PM

meow

FK

yeah fathers day in Harlem is a mutha fucka !!!! :wink:

LOL

people are ridiculous if they think just one flag causes a video to come down

i am sure it takes a series of flaggins-otherwise all videos would be gone on youtube

hvybass
04-14-2008, 07:08 AM
screw youtube,its gonna be like the disney channel within a year anyway

stay underground
stay harcore !!!!

justatransgirl
04-14-2008, 07:21 AM
Hi Allanah,
I just found this thread. Sorry about your account. That sucks. There's still a looong way to go before the haters an bigots all die off.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

SkyTwo
04-19-2008, 08:06 AM
LOL@ RATS!

Perfect...

That doll is genuis!!!!

I completely missed the Spanish title last time I checked in. Roughly translated: "What the Hell Is Up With Baby Jane?" That's pretty inspired.

SkyTwo
04-19-2008, 08:14 AM
LOL

people are ridiculous if they think just one flag causes a video to come down

i am sure it takes a series of flaggins-otherwise all videos would be gone on youtube

The thing you've got to remember is that the flaggins with the dragons contain the pellet with the poison.

...and no, I'm not sixty.

TsVanessa69
05-19-2008, 12:54 PM

RATS!

LOL@ RATS!

Perfect...

That doll is genuis!!!!

Best BaBy Jane stuff I saw was in West Hollywood- the spanish version movie poster "Que Paso Con Baby Jane?".What year?????? Oh please tell me so I can buy the video! I actually kinda sorta rember you, but didn't think it was you, but now I know its you! I have been to every pageant since Catiria won, now Jimmy saves me a table!!!