PDA

View Full Version : My "YOUTUBE" interview was FLAGGED!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-04-2008, 07:49 AM
Hi EVERYONE,

Very sorry to report that my video of Yasmin Lee performing at Jennifer Paris' Birthday party and Promotional video for my PARTY from YOUTUBE was flagged....Humm i wonder if a FELLOW poster on here was bothered by the fact that someone was COMMENTING on one of my events?In a posting which was made only about two days ago! In anycase situation just want to make everyone aware of this!

:deadhorse

thx1138
04-04-2008, 08:35 AM
@ Sunny: Who would want to do a terrible thing like that? Can't you repost it?

caliente
04-04-2008, 11:01 AM
I didn't know throwing Tranny parties was such a serious and cutthroat business!

tsntx
04-04-2008, 11:50 AM
thats why you should post it to my studios site

gayborhood.tv and load it to the LGBTube section

bitter jealous and ugly girls and their followers cant flag you there

Sunny Dee-lite
04-04-2008, 05:50 PM
thats why you should post it to my studios site

gayborhood.tv and load it to the LGBTube section

bitter jealous and ugly girls and their followers cant flag you there

Thanks babe! send me a private message for that i will get right on it...Thanks a bunch! MUAH!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-04-2008, 05:52 PM
@ Sunny: Who would want to do a terrible thing like that? Can't you repost it?

It was an interview done on my EVENTS by Samara Riviera will have to get the info from her...It is a terrible thing! :cry:

Sunny Dee-lite
04-04-2008, 05:53 PM
I didn't know throwing Tranny parties was such a serious and cutthroat business!

You learn something NEW everyday! :cry:

Charlie31
04-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Sunny D,
I'm sorry to hear the youtube video was flagged! :x
As for your party, I read that it was another success & hope to see you & everyone else soon.
Take care.

josue
04-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Sunny, I assume the video in question was the one i posted as it's no longer available. I'm very sorry and didn't mean for this to happen. I thought it was a brilliant video and wanted to share with everyone.

tstv_lover
04-05-2008, 12:59 AM
Is the video available somewhere else now? Anyone have a link they can post here?

Minutemouse9
04-05-2008, 03:28 AM

More than you think

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=32139

Sunny Dee-lite
04-05-2008, 08:00 AM
Sunny, I assume the video in question was the one i posted as it's no longer available. I'm very sorry and didn't mean for this to happen. I thought it was a brilliant video and wanted to share with everyone.

I thank you the comment.....It will make it's way back up! Things in life that HAPPEN are always very WEIRD! Never know what is around the corner! :twisted:

Yoda Rules!
04-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Hi Sunny, sorry to hear that your youtube interview was flagged. Of course my opinion doesn't really count though because I couldn't possibly be a guy posting my opinion, I must be a prominant TS like Jennifer Paris or Yasmin Lee or Athena or even you :) lol

Who else would compliment some of the most beautiful TS girls in the world? lol

My guess is all of the other posters on this thread are also secret accounts of other TS superstars. I don't think that any tranny chasers really exisit, this HA forum is a place for TS girls to post about themselves and then comment on those postings with secret screennames. Of course, you need multiple computers with multiple IP addresses, but aside from that it all makes sense now. Some of these postings have over 50 responses though, that is alot of computers to purchase just to boost one thread. I guess its all worth it at the end though :) lol

Good luck with your parties this week, I'm sure they will be amazing. I can't come this Tuesday but I will be there for your grand opening on Friday. Best of luck!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-06-2008, 04:52 PM
Hi Sunny, sorry to hear that your youtube interview was flagged. Of course my opinion doesn't really count though because I couldn't possibly be a guy posting my opinion, I must be a prominant TS like Jennifer Paris or Yasmin Lee or Athena or even you :) lol

Who else would compliment some of the most beautiful TS girls in the world? lol

My guess is all of the other posters on this thread are also secret accounts of other TS superstars. I don't think that any tranny chasers really exisit, this HA forum is a place for TS girls to post about themselves and then comment on those postings with secret screennames. Of course, you need multiple computers with multiple IP addresses, but aside from that it all makes sense now. Some of these postings have over 50 responses though, that is alot of computers to purchase just to boost one thread. I guess its all worth it at the end though :) lol

Good luck with your parties this week, I'm sure they will be amazing. I can't come this Tuesday but I will be there for your grand opening on Friday. Best of luck!

Thank you for your imput....always a great addition to the board! See ya FRIDAY!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-07-2008, 09:05 AM

More than you think

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=32139

never know!

YasminLee
04-07-2008, 07:04 PM
i can't beleive this either..i'm sad . i didn't even get to see the video. :(

NadiaUSA
04-07-2008, 08:58 PM
just post it to www.ValentineNetwork.com

YasminLee
04-07-2008, 10:45 PM
yes...can you guys repose it on valentinenetwork again pls. xoxo

Sunny Dee-lite
04-07-2008, 11:16 PM
No problemo in the process of getting the video now...soon as I have it I will put it up! MUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Minutemouse9
04-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Waiting patiently. I was very disappointed that it was flagged.

Sunny Dee-lite
04-08-2008, 01:23 AM

I am quite disappointed as well! Good news spoke to the Journalist that put the clip together and Samara will have it up again by next week....WOO-HOO! Maybe even with some even hotter clips on it!

MUAH!

Everything that happens in life, HAPPENS for a reason!

Minutemouse9
04-08-2008, 03:15 AM
Can't wait to see it.

Yoda Rules!
04-08-2008, 03:18 AM
Wow, this is a highly anticipated video clip I guess? Yasmin Lee dancing is well worth the wait though :)

Charlie31
04-08-2008, 04:02 AM
Yoda,
You, me & many others are awaitng this much anticipated clip! :D
Hope that Sunny D will have it up & running soon with her providing us with a link!
I'm 50/50 about going to tomorrow night's party, & if I go, I'm bringing one of my good friends to stop by & we'll have fun meeting the ladies there.
Take care.

NadiaUSA
04-08-2008, 04:21 AM

I am quite disappointed as well! Good news spoke to the Journalist that put the clip together and Samara will have it up again by next week....WOO-HOO! Maybe even with some even hotter clips on it!

MUAH!

Everything that happens in life, HAPPENS for a reason!

If you like you can have him make a free profile on www.ValentineNetwork.com
That way he can just upload it there no problem.

Regards,
Nadia
P.S. to the guys, I will not be available for anymore appointments anywhere after April 2008. See my FArewell Eros LA Ad.