PDA

View Full Version : shunning people

linkthechain
04-03-2008, 01:16 AM
ok, what the f@$* is wrong, i post on other peoples little posts and i get shunned and ignored, i have absolutly no idea what i have done but this is some f'd up shit, i am more than a little suprised that youpeople can single people out and shun the for no reason. but hey that just relfects on you, so thank the lucky stars i don't make myself to be like that and i don't make the forum somebody else has made look as low class as the people do here. and i'll make sure to tell all my friends to pull their accounts do to this disturbing and unfriendly behavior. myspace is better than this. sorry if i'm wrong on this but still this kind of behavior needs to stop.

p.s. you wouldn't like it if it was you, and you would do the same thing to. think about how you'd feel in my position

bat1
04-03-2008, 01:21 AM
be interesting and you would get a reply
sometimes people don't answer my posts :evil:

That's life!

linkthechain
04-03-2008, 01:33 AM
i knew that was going to be said just like the say "it's not you its me". ok fine you want interesting i gave up on being a t-girl due to my families lack of acceptance i killed myself with bleach and was brought back by medical personell after i was dumped by a t-girl oh and i now am a motel manager working with men woh would kill me if they found out my sexual orientation.

linkthechain
04-03-2008, 01:33 AM
good enough?

yodajazz
04-03-2008, 01:50 AM
I think it happens to a lot of people. Sometimes we are not in the converstation 'flow'. Sometimes people may not know how to respond to a particular statement. Then people here will usually respond to a woman. The men love them, and the women see them as peers they can relate to. That is just nature, so don't take it so personal.

As far as the things you said about yourself, I have said many times here I regret not taking my own path to happiness rather than trying to please my family in the past. The other thing is to hang in there. Life has a way of bringing us what we want. Just be patient. When you find what you are looking for you will see that it is worth the wait. Or you will see that you had to wait because you were not ready to recieve it.

scooter
04-03-2008, 02:03 AM
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/seagull-warrior/drama.gif (http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/seagull-warrior/?action=view&current=drama.gif)

EyeCumInPiece
04-03-2008, 05:52 AM
I tend not 2 care if any1 pays attention to my posts or not, i just say what i gotta say and keep it moving. The fact that you being "shunned" on this site has upset you so much is quite disturbing....

perhaps you dont get out enough....

or perhaps you are a serial killer....

either way, i promise to pay attention to u from now on Mr. American Psycho.

Fox
04-03-2008, 07:23 AM
Anonymity can magnify assholery times... a lot, making the internet one of the most unfriendly places around. In this context I think yodajazz got it right in that unless you're a chick or post a lot, you might get ignored. Don't take it personal, I get slept on sometimes too, but I don't care.

Felicia Katt
04-03-2008, 08:04 AM
I never saw any of your posts before this one, sorry.

FK

Daponster
04-03-2008, 08:45 AM
HEY LOOOOK AT MEEE , PUT SOME ATTENTION TO ME

HI

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY

TheOne1
04-03-2008, 09:16 AM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus

TheOne1
04-03-2008, 09:18 AM

TheOne1
04-03-2008, 09:18 AM

Wombat
04-03-2008, 01:42 PM
Did you stamp your foot and flick your hair when you posted this precious. :lol:

thx1138
04-03-2008, 02:20 PM
Without naming names there's a lot of competition for attention here. And, of course, in any competition there are winners and losers.

needsum
04-03-2008, 02:39 PM
What really gets me is that he says he "gave up on being a TS" because of his family's discontent with his decision.

That alone just proves how much he needs the approval of other people to make him feel secure. If he had his own sense of self confidence he's tell his family to all go fuck off and would have continued his goal of being a TS. Of course, the whole "I'm gonna be a TS" could have been some sort of sub-conscious plot to get attention from his family, whether positive or negative.

Whatever the case, it is obvious that he requires the confirmation of others in order to feel any sense of self gratification. He needs to go talk with someone to help him get straightened out.

Quinn
04-03-2008, 04:46 PM
ok, what the f@$* is wrong, i post on other peoples little posts and i get shunned and ignored, i have absolutly no idea what i have done but this is some f'd up shit, i am more than a little suprised that youpeople can single people out and shun the for no reason. but hey that just relfects on you, so thank the lucky stars i don't make myself to be like that and i don't make the forum somebody else has made look as low class as the people do here. and i'll make sure to tell all my friends to pull their accounts do to this disturbing and unfriendly behavior. myspace is better than this. sorry if i'm wrong on this but still this kind of behavior needs to stop.

p.s. you wouldn't like it if it was you, and you would do the same thing to. think about how you'd feel in my position

Link, before you get all upset and take this as some form of personal rejection, look at how many people post on this forum. You need to give people a chance to become familiar with you. Until then, relax, enjoy the forum, and don't take all of this, not to mention yourself, so seriously.

-Quinn

linkthechain
04-05-2008, 11:05 PM
sorry, bout this post, it seem a little obnoxios and annoying. I should have just kept quiet and sooner or later people would have talke to me. though i am just a guy.

linkthechain
04-05-2008, 11:09 PM
What really gets me is that he says he "gave up on being a TS" because of his family's discontent with his decision.

That alone just proves how much he needs the approval of other people to make him feel secure. If he had his own sense of self confidence he's tell his family to all go fuck off and would have continued his goal of being a TS. Of course, the whole "I'm gonna be a TS" could have been some sort of sub-conscious plot to get attention from his family, whether positive or negative.

Whatever the case, it is obvious that he requires the confirmation of others in order to feel any sense of self gratification. He needs to go talk with someone to help him get straightened out.

that maybe, and i apprieciate you input.

castabyss
04-05-2008, 11:54 PM
Dude, it's the internet, not a support group. Nobody ever responds to my posts, but I'm not looking for that anyway. If you're looking for in-depth conversation or something more "real", try urnotalone.com or sites that are more user "friendly", as it were.

But, seriously, not getting a reply on HA should be the least of anyone's problems.

CA

linkthechain
04-06-2008, 12:18 AM
ok, i get it, i embarassed myself on a web forum, i'm sorry for expressing my views. so what you've all don't it too. woop-di-doo jesus christ. now if you hipocratical people would please leave me alone and have the admins delete me, i have mor important things to do than be here listening to idiots cut me down for being human. oh and i'm not taking things personaly if i did i would have delete my profile a long time ago, this is just alittle grim humor. don't get it? no one does.

linkthechain
04-06-2008, 12:22 AM
i'm just making fun of myself. so please don't comment unless its really funny.