PDA

View Full Version : STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xfiver
04-02-2008, 11:47 PM
Someone please shoot me.

Who the fuck says stunning? I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!

STUNNING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ye gods - mods put this word on the ban list please :banghead :thumbsdown :screwy :boring :sleep

(Jennifer Paris used for example purposes only - this thread is in no way directed towards this stunner).

soulja boy
04-02-2008, 11:59 PM
she is SO STUNNING SHE STUNNED ME STUNNINGLY SEVERAL STUNNING SUNDAYS IN SPRING :D

McB
04-03-2008, 12:18 AM
I don't believe that means what you think that means.
In order to clear up any confusion here is the proper definition:
stun•ning adj.
1. Causing or capable of causing emotional shock or loss of consciousness.
2. Of a strikingly attractive appearance.

Now that being said let me tell you that is a stunning day in California today. I took a walk at lunch and boy was the scenery stunning. The sky was clear and the sun was out. It was, well it was stunning. During my walk I saw something that stunned me. I saw the most stunning girl jogging and needless to say I was stunned. Well take care and may all of your days be stunning.

TsJennifer
04-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Im so flattered beyond words :lol:

Thank You everyone!

Jennifer Paris

http://www.jenniferparis.net

Yoda Rules!
04-03-2008, 01:17 AM
In a word.....stunning :) lol

She's hot, what else can you say?

yodajazz
04-03-2008, 01:24 AM
I understand your frustration, but it is difficult coming up with new adjectives, especially on this site, to compliment the beauty on display. If everyone uses the same term, it begins to lose some of it's meaning. Some terms show people's age. Like I used the term "bummer" in another post, but it reminds me of the seventiies. Some terms are used by certain groups of people and it makes some others seem suspect when they used them. The term "fabulous" comes to mind. It seems like women and gays 'own' too many of the compimentary terms, these days.

The truth is, I don't compliment beauty here as much as I used to, partly because it is hard to find the right words.

TSLoverUK999
04-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Whats wrong with the word "stunning" ? :?

thx1138
04-03-2008, 02:16 PM
What's wrong with the word "awesome"?

xfiver
04-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Im so flattered beyond words :lol:

Thank You everyone!

Jennifer Paris

http://www.jenniferparis.net

umm.....you're welcome?

(stunned at this response)

AllanahStarrNYC
04-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Stunning can go on the official list of tired lingo words like FIERCE.

If something looks horrid- You say it looked FIERCE.

EX: Those shoes looked FIERCE with tha dress.

If someone does something hideous you say- that was STUNNING.

EX: That was a stunning move. (move=Falling down drunk)

Be ahead of the game.

Tyra Banks needs to stop using fierce- that is so 90's

xfiver
04-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Stunning can go on the official list of tired lingo words like FIERCE.

THANK YOU!

(stunned at the superstar response)

iloveshemales77
04-03-2008, 11:00 PM
as in "cunning stunts"?

AllanahStarrNYC
04-03-2008, 11:22 PM
VERY GOOD!!!!

I am impressed!

As in-

'She is doing stunts'- i.e. something shady, something sneaky- etc.

Alyssa87
04-03-2008, 11:31 PM
ya tyra makes me cringe every time she says that shit.
shes on right now..making an ass out of herself.lol

still lover er tho.

Sunny Dee-lite
04-04-2008, 06:49 AM
Jennifer Paris is a GREAT GIRL and Quite the Stunning INDIVIDUAL! She is PRAISED and liked because she is! Stunning ment as the TRUE meaning not a PARODY as others can say! Enjoy life and ENJOY being STUNNING because you truly are! :lol:

gunn
04-04-2008, 06:56 AM
Is Jenny a real person?I mean she looks to perfect,as if she is a pice of art like an anima character!

AllanahStarrNYC
04-04-2008, 06:56 AM
ya tyra makes me cringe every time she says that shit.
shes on right now..making an ass out of herself.lol

still lover er tho.

That's for sure- it's very annoying.

But I guess it took her to bring it to the 'mainstream'. So I gota give her some credit for that. I do give Tyra a lot of credit- she certainly can poke fun at herself and laugh at herself- which is amazing quality all people could learn from.

hwbs
04-04-2008, 01:43 PM
< no 1 stunner !!!! :twisted:

AllanahStarrNYC
04-04-2008, 01:44 PM
< no 1 stunner !!!! :twisted:

LOL

Stunning Pickles

Stunning :)

stillies77
04-04-2008, 02:35 PM
http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/5586/5d/images.art.com/images/-/Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin---Stunner--C10012173.jpeg

sucka4chix
04-04-2008, 05:15 PM

I don't use the word on a daily basis, BUT THAT IS THE EXACT REASON TO USE IT WHEN DESCRIBING SOMEONE OUT OF THE ORDINARY!
I've seen Jen in person and she is properly defined as STUNNING. She's not just beautiful, not fabulous, not just pulchritudinous (look it up), SHE'S STUNNING! Makes you stop in your tracks and gawk, and feel as if you've been shot by Mr. Spock while his phasor was set on STUN!
If your expansive vocab filled with fuck and ahhhhh has a word that is more apropos, please share and we can retire the cliche.

xfiver
04-04-2008, 07:21 PM

I don't use the word on a daily basis, BUT THAT IS THE EXACT REASON TO USE IT WHEN DESCRIBING SOMEONE OUT OF THE ORDINARY!
I've seen Jen in person and she is properly defined as STUNNING. She's not just beautiful, not fabulous, not just pulchritudinous (look it up), SHE'S STUNNING! Makes you stop in your tracks and gawk, and feel as if you've been shot by Mr. Spock while his phasor was set on STUN!
If your expansive vocab filled with fuck and ahhhhh has a word that is more apropos, please share and we can retire the cliche.

how about..."i'm a SUCKA4CHIX"? :lol:

that sounds pulchritudinously apropos.

sucka4chix
04-04-2008, 08:43 PM
how about..."i'm a SUCKA4CHIX"? :lol:

that sounds pulchritudinously apropos.

does kinda have a ring to it :D !

Fox
04-04-2008, 08:54 PM
I try not to use certain words unless that's really how I feel/what I think. Hot(t) is overused too, but I haven't found a replacement just yet lol.

sucka4chix
04-04-2008, 09:39 PM
I try not to use certain words unless that's really how I feel/what I think. Hot(t) is overused too, but I haven't found a replacement just yet lol.

Exactly! I hate using a word so associated with Paris Hilton... but sometimes
things really are HOT! And saying "That really causes a rise in ambient temperature" doesn't work!

tg4me
04-04-2008, 09:41 PM
It's one of the few great adjectives I can spell.

tstv_lover
04-05-2008, 12:55 AM
Stunning is accurate desription of Jennifer Paris - as is awesome.

I'll go with BREATHTAKING :)

Godownunder
04-05-2008, 10:02 AM
who gives a shit.......a word is a word............