PDA

View Full Version : Simply Stunning...

WalkedOttaHeaven
04-02-2008, 05:18 AM
...what a beautiful woman...who doesn't she melt away with those deep eyes...although her 'assets' certainly draw attention too...Jennifer Paris is gorgeous!

blckhaze
04-02-2008, 05:41 AM
Jen paris dedication thread #4,121,568.
Congrats...

Thatiger23
04-02-2008, 06:05 AM
Jen paris dedication thread #4,121,568.
Congrats...

now haze you know damn well that number is a lot higher

but jen is well worth dedicating a thread too

Willie Escalade
04-02-2008, 09:00 AM
...what a beautiful woman...who doesn't she melt away with those deep eyes...although her 'assets' certainly draw attention too...Jennifer Paris is gorgeous!
Well, duh! :lol:

I feel ya, man!

eze
04-02-2008, 09:44 AM

She's the most beautiful woman in the world. Not just trannys, all women.

tsntx
04-02-2008, 09:45 AM

i'd hit her w/ the ugly stick but M_n_c_ F_xx ate it

who wants to buy some vowels?

eze
04-02-2008, 09:50 AM

i'd hit her w/ the ugly stick but m----a f--x ate it

I'm sorry Jen

If it means anything, you are to me at least, my 2nd favorite Tranny girl. So that would make you 3rd overall with my favorite women.

Angelina Jolie being my 2nd.

tsntx
04-02-2008, 09:56 AM
lol? idc... lol really i dont

sure i appreciate my looks being complimented... but on this site where any guy in a wig gets 50+ pages full of compliments and ass kissing... lol... no thnx... when yall praise everything that walks in the door the compliments loose all meaning... thats like telling every girl you talk to "this is my first time" but then you suck dick like a champ and it feels like im throwing a hotdog down a long, dark, damp, mildewy hallway... kinda loose the effect and im tired and rambling... but u get the idea...

eze
04-02-2008, 09:57 AM

sure i appreciate my looks being complimented... but on this site... lol... no

I've talked to you before on myspace, and I complimented you there so you should appreciate it just a tad.

But since you don't like all that stuff here. I'll change my list up a tad for you. :shock:

TsJennifer
04-02-2008, 03:49 PM

Thanks for dedication posting! Its quite sweet of you!

blckhaze, Thatiger23, Willie Escalade, I also want to thank everyone one else that continues to love and support me!

eze: I love your avatar!

Xoxo,

Jennifer Paris

tsntx
04-02-2008, 06:04 PM
wheres the dress from?

needsum
04-02-2008, 08:54 PM

sure i appreciate my looks being complimented... but on this site where any guy in a wig gets 50+ pages full of compliments and ass kissing... lol... no thnx... when yall praise everything that walks in the door the compliments loose all meaning... thats like telling every girl you talk to "this is my first time" but then you suck dick like a champ and it feels like im throwing a hotdog down a long, dark, damp, mildewy hallway... kinda loose the effect and im tired and rambling... but u get the idea...

Jen, please take this as the compliment that it was meant to be. I think you are fantastic and a real breath of fresh air on this board. I like your honesty and the fact that you're up front and pull no punches. You're beautiful, sexy, alluring, passionate and just an all around amazing woman.

And no, I'm not a tranny-chaser. I do NOT have any appeal for men, crossdressers, or TS who unfortunately look like men with bad boob jobs (I mean no disrespect to those who fit this bill but it's just my HO). I'm not a cock hound. I am honestly just a man who appreciates beauty.

I admire, enjoy, pour and drool over GG, TS, pre-op, post-op, no-op, hip-hop or whatever else you wanna call it. Beauty is what it is. And for me, a beautiful woman is a wonderful thing. Along with that, beauty combined with brains, class and wit is as close to a perfect combination as you can get.

So take it from someone grounded, who says it with sincerity and honesty. You are beautiful, you are sexy, and your presence on this board is much appreciated. :D

eze
04-02-2008, 11:31 PM

Thanks for dedication posting! Its quite sweet of you!

blckhaze, Thatiger23, Willie Escalade, I also want to thank everyone one else that continues to love and support me!

eze: I love your avatar!

Xoxo,

Jennifer Paris

Glad you love it babe. Hope to see you soon!

soulja boy
04-02-2008, 11:55 PM
yea she outstandin lookin prob 1 of da best lookin woman ive seen

eze
04-03-2008, 01:07 AM
yea she outstandin lookin prob 1 of da best lookin woman ive seen

Best EVER! :D

Yoda Rules!
04-03-2008, 01:15 AM
Jennifer Paris is without question one of the most beautiful women on the planet. Its nice to know that 99% of the TS community agrees with me :)

josue
04-03-2008, 01:17 AM
yess

eze
04-03-2008, 01:20 AM
Jennifer Paris is without question one of the most beautiful women on the planet. Its nice to know that 99% of the TS community agrees with me :)

Like I said before, not one of the best, THE BEST ever!

xfiver
04-03-2008, 08:00 PM
stunning.