PDA

View Full Version : RIP John De Large

mimiplastique
04-02-2008, 01:59 AM
1985 - 2008, lived life in search of stories.

Okay, I'm not really dead, I'm just going away for a while and until then I'm removing my account and all the reviews, etc. Don't fret, my stories are still on Utopia Guide, you can find 'em there. Maybe I'll be back, maybe not, but either way I want to say thanks to all the members and the community who made my time at HA memorable.

And if/when I return, I'll let you know why I left. Until then, I bid you and this account farewell.

Yours,
John De Large
and who in the fuck might you be ????

Riddler
04-02-2008, 02:01 AM
what ?? @#^!*&#@!

gr4phic4rtist08
04-02-2008, 02:02 AM
Wow a post where Mimi doesn't post some crack-whorish picture....thanks john de large for making this possible

chefmike
04-02-2008, 02:15 AM

Okay, I'm not really dead, I'm just going away for a while and until then I'm removing my account and all the reviews, etc. Don't fret, my stories are still on Utopia Guide, you can find 'em there. Maybe I'll be back, maybe not, but either way I want to say thanks to all the members and the community who made my time at HA memorable.

And if/when I return, I'll let you know why I left. Until then, I bid you and this account farewell.

Yours,
John De Large

And you are?

mimiplastique
04-02-2008, 02:16 AM
Wow a post where Mimi doesn't post some crack-whorish picture....thanks john de large for making this possible

you must know very well what a crack whore is considering how your mother is one to this very day faggot !!!!!! you were born addicted

Riddler
04-02-2008, 04:09 AM
Look at dude in the background

mimiplastique
04-02-2008, 04:27 AM
Look at dude in the background

he does look a gag right ??? :P

dc_guy_75
04-02-2008, 04:31 AM
Thank you JohnDeLarge for your thoughts and your presence. The world will be less meaningful without you.

dc_guy_75
04-02-2008, 04:33 AM
I miss you already John De Large...

Felicia Katt
04-02-2008, 05:12 AM

Yours,
John De Large
You aren't Melissa's uncle, by any chance, are you? LOL

meow

FK