PDA

View Full Version : Kylie Album X

mimiplastique
04-02-2008, 01:30 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VrerghFBAMA

i just made a new youtube video about it !!!!! it just was released in the us today and i am one happy camper !!!!

blacktgirls
04-02-2008, 02:55 AM
you look very pretty in the video and i luv the natural look with your hair in a pony tail. and kylie will by on dancing with the stars tonite on abc at 8 o'clock.

mimiplastique
04-02-2008, 03:12 AM
i just saw a glimpse of her she looks great !!!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i love her :)

mimiplastique
04-02-2008, 03:43 AM
okay she is done performing .... why was she wearing a wig ???? her hair is soo nice ... i hope she is not sick again ....:(

BlackMath
04-02-2008, 07:21 AM
It sucks that it took so long for X to come out over there. Australia got it last year. Same with the UK I think.

daidone
04-02-2008, 07:56 AM
Mimi is so sexy....i would really give it to you good.

tsntx
04-02-2008, 08:08 AM
speakerphone is the best song on the albulm... she has 7 songs playing in BEBE this month... walk in and shop and youre bound to hear at least 2... walk into my store and youll see me dancing

Wombat
04-03-2008, 03:12 PM
It sucks that it took so long for X to come out over there. Australia got it last year. Same with the UK I think.

She is a thinker, thats why Kylie delayed release of X.

She has had limited success in the US before and she wants to crack the wider market instead of being seen as a niche artist i.e. dance music. So she toured her album in Oz and the UK because she has a solid fan base there. Fans happy, sales good.

Thus she has kicked off the lauch with as much exposure as she can by appearing on DWTS. Notice that she sang one of her older songs and then a new one from X? Very savvy, the first song had done well in the US, so Kylie sang that to remind people who she was, then hits 'em between the eyes with the latest offering while she has their attention. It's all about marketing, she has been in the business for this long time for a reason.

To Mimi, no she isn't sick again, just part of the performance.

timxxx
04-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Mimi you look fabulous as always but can't stand Kylie.

P.S.
What's the deal with Homos and Kylie :?:

Wombat
04-03-2008, 04:31 PM

P.S.

I think they vicariously live their fantasy of dressing up through Kylie, other than that pearl of wisdom, fucked if I know.

mimiplastique
04-03-2008, 06:42 PM
[quote=BlackMath]It sucks that it took so long for X to come out over there. Australia got it last year. Same with the UK I think.

She is a thinker, thats why Kylie delayed release of X.

She has had limited success in the US before and she wants to crack the wider market instead of being seen as a niche artist i.e. dance music. So she toured her album in Oz and the UK because she has a solid fan base there. Fans happy, sales good.

Thus she has kicked off the lauch with as much exposure as she can by appearing on DWTS. Notice that she sang one of her older songs and then a new one from X? Very savvy, the first song had done well in the US, so Kylie sang that to remind people who she was, then hits 'em between the eyes with the latest offering while she has their attention. It's all about marketing, she has been in the business for this long time for a reason.

To Mimi, no she isn't sick again, just part of the performance.

wow cause that wig kind of scared me i mean i have not seen her with one on in a while and her own hair is so so so hot ...

mimiplastique
04-03-2008, 06:47 PM

P.S.

simple ... Kylie has ALOT of gay dancers , beats and she is just like a little fairy.... filled with magic and glamor. She always brings the fierceness and the gays love

juliana_dominguez
04-03-2008, 08:40 PM
best kylie album ever! i love it

mimiplastique
04-03-2008, 08:49 PM

i dis agree but up there with the best ... the best was body language and her showgirl tour cd then comes this one ... this one is too hott though ... but they all are ... it's whats to be expected of Kylie :)
she sets the standards for maddona with out kylie she would not have a career she would have been done by now . I HATE MADDONA

juliana_dominguez
04-04-2008, 09:33 AM
don't you like her stuff during her deconstruction era? i seriously love Impossible Princess, and yeah, Body Language is just amazing, i love X so much, probably because i work out with it. lol...

Top 20 kylie fave songs

1. some kind of a bliss
2. the one
3. in my arms
4. love at first sight
5. spinning around
6. breathe
7. where the wild roses grow
8. chocolate
9. cowboy style
10. in your eyes
11. all i see
12. i don't need anyone
13. put yourself in my place
14. where is the feeling
15. slow
16. come into my world
17. wow
18. i feel for you
19. red blooded woman
20. burning up

and i love Madonna, new album "Hard Candy" coming out april 29th

tsntx
04-04-2008, 11:53 AM
you dont love speakerphone? thats prob my fav song off the cd?!?!

BBaggins06
04-04-2008, 04:05 PM

i dis agree but up there with the best ... the best was body language and her showgirl tour cd then comes this one ... this one is too hott though ... but they all are ... it's whats to be expected of Kylie :)
she sets the standards for maddona with out kylie she would not have a career she would have been done by now . I HATE MADDONA

My favorite parts of any Kylie CD are the 2 seconds of silence between songs. ;) Mahalo

Matt

Wombat
04-05-2008, 04:25 AM
I like 'Confide in Me' for some reason, other than that I, ummm, love her ass. :wink:

mimiplastique
04-05-2008, 07:29 AM
don't you like her stuff during her deconstruction era? i seriously love Impossible Princess, and yeah, Body Language is just amazing, i love X so much, probably because i work out with it. lol...

Top 20 kylie fave songs

1. some kind of a bliss
2. the one
3. in my arms
4. love at first sight
5. spinning around
6. breathe
7. where the wild roses grow
8. chocolate
9. cowboy style
10. in your eyes
11. all i see
12. i don't need anyone
13. put yourself in my place
14. where is the feeling
15. slow
16. come into my world
17. wow
18. i feel for you
19. red blooded woman
20. burning up

and i love Madonna, new album "Hard Candy" coming out april 29th

i love i feel for you it is the best she ever made :)
LIGHTYEARS TOO

mimiplastique
04-07-2008, 06:01 PM

I just woke up this morning and found a new song Heart beat rock :)

i love it love it love it

mimiplastique
04-07-2008, 06:01 PM

I just woke up this morning and found a new song Heart beat rock :)

i love it love it love it

ARMANIXXX
04-07-2008, 07:25 PM
LOL

I went out with a TS a week ago and she took me to this gay club with TV's and shit.......nice club actually.

When "Kylie" came on, she was all fuckin excited and tellin me how much she liked her, and the gay dudes got all happy too.

I'm a musician and I don't get it.

mimiplastique
04-07-2008, 08:38 PM
:(

mimiplastique
04-09-2008, 02:42 AM
I LOVE HEART BEAT ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OW IT'S FUCKING OVA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wombat
04-12-2008, 07:12 AM
Uh-Oh... :oops:

Kylie's album crashes and burns in US

Friday Apr 11 13:27 AEST

Kylie Minogue has bombed in the US.

The Australian pop princess hoped to score big on the American music charts with the release of her latest album X last week.
When the numbers were released she only managed to sell a paltry 5,500 copies.
The poor sales meant X debuted on America's Billboard charts at a lowly 139.
The US market, unlike Australia, Europe and Asia where she has dominated, has again proved elusive.
Minogue, 39, appeared to do everything right to promote the album.
She performed two songs in front of almost 30 million US TV viewers on America's Dancing with the Stars and in an interview on Ellen DeGeneres' talkshow she dropped a bombshell when she revealed for the first time a doctor had initially misdiagnosed her breast cancer.
There were also appearances on NBC's top-rating US morning TV news-entertainment program, Today, and a late night spot on the CBS talkshow hosted by comedian Craig Ferguson.
Some critics say Minogue and her handlers picked the wrong single to perform on the talkshows, the slower tempo All I See.
Minogue was well aware of how hard the US market was to crack with her style of pop music.
"It's a notoriously difficult market," Minogue said in her interview on Today.
"You have so many denominations with radio.
"To know where I fit within that market is sometimes difficult."

İAAP 2008

Mimi, you had better get out there and whip up some fans... :wink:
Guess it is back home for Kylie, and the UK of course.