PDA

View Full Version : active or passive?

aShemalesboyfriend
04-02-2008, 12:00 AM
Hey guys I have read the forum and talked to some other shemale lovers and I wonder why most of the Shemalelovers are passive.

My Gf is a hungangel and I suck her but I am the guy so I fuck.

How do you guys think of it cause I have read alot about big dicks and things on the site.

I am just into trannies cause it is a turn on for me......the asshole and the dig down on a feminin body.

But it looks like I am different because there are alot of Guys maybe clients letting themselves fuck.

Maybe they are into trannies cause they want to get fucked but are scared to be gay if a man would do it.....or is it like sex with a girl that has a strap on on but a real one?

answeres apreciated

man4tgirl4love
04-02-2008, 12:08 AM
i am active.. :)

and straight.. :)

Alyssa87
04-02-2008, 12:45 AM
yes. they seem to like dick and getting fucked more than most girls i know. its craAaAzy!

barefootjoe69
04-02-2008, 01:02 AM
I enjoy anal sex. To me it is a turn on and it feels good if done right. I don't find males attractive and have never been interested in having sex with a man. I am however attracted to the female form and therefore a transsexual seems to be the perfect solution. I have been fucked by a girlfriend with a strap on and enjoy that also.
I do enjoy both giving and receiving, both oral and anal.
So to me its about the pleasure of sex and not who is passive or who is active.
Of course this is just me, other people may have different reasons.

blckhaze
04-02-2008, 05:36 AM
Im a vers top persoanlly. Sure once and a while i get the urge for a nice size she cock up the pooper (BACK OFF HARA) but mostly I like to fuck. I like the way my penis feels going in and out of pussy and ass. I NEVER want to give up that feeling. If forced to give one up, Id pick to keep topping hands down.
I think one of the reasons more guys are geting into bottomin is more ts are into it. now the majority, IMO, still want to be 100% bottoms, but you have more girls who at least want a guy to suck them off and also switch roles. They may not want to be 50/50, but they still want to. Also more guys do it cause they can consider themselves perfectly straight since its woman and not a dude.

LibertyHarkness
04-02-2008, 10:38 AM
I like to be active as well as passive....

With Female lovers mostly i top obvious reasons :)

Shemale/TS lovers hell anything goes...

Males probably 70% of the time i am passive, though lately i am getting more into topping lol

I do enjoy the diversity of giving and taking, my only compaint is i wish that all men that want to be passive remember to douche .....

Libbs

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Im a vers top persoanlly. Sure once and a while i get the urge for a nice size she cock up the pooper (BACK OFF HARA) but mostly I like to fuck.

At least someone is being honest! lol

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MacShreach
06-16-2008, 06:14 PM
Maybe they are into trannies cause they want to get fucked but are scared to be gay if a man would do it..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look there's absolutely nobody here like that. Nobody. Not one. Nada. Zilch.Zero. Not round here mate. Nope not a single one. Nononononono

Realgirls4me
06-16-2008, 06:22 PM
Cock, fist, baseball bat, cucumber, cauliflower, et all, I have no, and have never had, any desire to have anything shoved up my ass. Never.

Dinand
06-16-2008, 07:41 PM
I'm also surprised how many guys here would rather be bottom instead of top. As a strictly topper myself I feel I'm in the minority here.

MacShreach
06-16-2008, 08:02 PM
I'm also surprised how many guys here would rather be bottom instead of top. As a strictly topper myself I feel I'm in the minority here.

Yeah I was actually pretty shocked myself. It would appear that a significant number of men here are into TS women so they can either actually be fucked or (very much more usually the case) fantasise about being fucked while not having to confront their own sexuality. I don't know if they are the majority of the membership, but they sure make a lot of noise with their squealin'. Hohoho.

blckhaze
06-16-2008, 09:16 PM
Im a vers top persoanlly. Sure once and a while i get the urge for a nice size she cock up the pooper (BACK OFF HARA) but mostly I like to fuck.

At least someone is being honest! lol

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

:wink:

horst1
06-16-2008, 11:01 PM
My Gf is a hungangel and I suck her but I am the guy so I fuck

same here, but whatever floats anyone's boat i guess..and apparently some girls are strictly tops, so there must be a demand for bottom dudes as well. no need for logic, it's just the way it is

tsntx
06-16-2008, 11:06 PM
i call bs on the OP... what guy seriously dating a ts would degrade her so badly in a public post? a douche bag for sure... but so would a bullshitter.

horst1
06-16-2008, 11:26 PM
i call bs on the OP... what guy seriously dating a ts would degrade her so badly in a public post? a douche bag for sure... but so would a bullshitter.

why is it degrading if he says he's strictly a top, if she's a bottom i don't see the degradation :?:

Veronica420
06-18-2008, 11:44 AM
I prefer being bottom. I can be top but if so I wnan be bottom at first.