PDA

View Full Version : oldest tranny club of all is?

bat1
04-01-2008, 07:08 PM
7969 aka peanuts
still kicking after all these years

Willie Escalade
04-02-2008, 09:04 AM
For now, that is. :?

bat1
06-01-2008, 12:28 AM
any other older TS clubs?

justatransgirl
06-01-2008, 10:12 AM
Yeah, and tonight I was talking with a friend who was up there last week and said there was a $15 cover (even for the girls) and that watered down drinks were $9 each.

Can anybody substantiate or refute that? I don't want to spend $50 for two of us to have ONE drink in a bar. I can drink at the SRO in San Diego for a month on that.

Sheesh,
TS Jamie :-)

Willie Escalade
06-02-2008, 08:52 AM
Yeah, and tonight I was talking with a friend who was up there last week and said there was a $15 cover (even for the girls) and that watered down drinks were $9 each.

Can anybody substantiate or refute that? I don't want to spend $50 for two of us to have ONE drink in a bar. I can drink at the SRO in San Diego for a month on that.

Sheesh,
TS Jamie :-)
Yup. I don't know the thinking behind that, but it's the truth.

I'm telling you, Cobra is much better...including when it comes to drinks and such.

Felicia Katt
06-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Not that I have ever managed to get there by then to take advantage, but the cover charge is 10.00 before 11. I get in free sometimes but I never mind paying 15.00. I don't ever pay for my own drinks, (diet cokes only) but I know the real drinks are expensive, but are generous, not watered down.

I love Cobra and go as often as I can, but Peanuts is still the premiere TS niteclub in California. I go there every week and don't worry about the few bucks it costs for all the fun I have and people I meet. It costs about the same as a night at the movies, with popcorn. I guess you could do Blockbuster and Jiffy Pop for a lot less too, but its just not the same. :)

meow

FK