PDA

View Full Version : Harlem preacher out, Obama's Bra 54 Double "D" SM

Hostile
04-01-2008, 12:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khuu-RhOBDU

You have to watch this guy. I don't know if he's for real or not but he sure is interesting and does make some good points. Take the time to listen to his speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khuu-RhOBDU

Jakovasaur
04-01-2008, 05:37 PM
No :smh

trish
04-01-2008, 05:47 PM
Actually, he's not at all interesting and his points are duller than the dullards to whom he appeals. Don't bother.

I rule the Underworld. Yeah. Right :roll:

(edited for grammar)

Hostile
04-01-2008, 09:05 PM
He is extreme. Im not saying I agree with him or disagree, its politics, you cant argue politics.

Ming
04-01-2008, 09:12 PM
"You cant argue politics"

I think you'll find that's one of the things people argue about most. In fact, this very board has a section devoted to it - why don't you take your link and your unnecessarily large avatar over there?

Unless of course you're just trying to rickroll us.

Hostile
04-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Nice first post, gimmick account . Now post from your real account.

trish
04-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Actually one can argue politics. One just can't argue politics with idiots who think you can't argue politics :lol:

chefmike
04-02-2008, 12:48 AM
He is extreme. Im not saying I agree with him or disagree, its politics, you cant argue politics.

You certainly can't argue politics if you don't know anything about the subject...or the candidates...or how to tell shit from shinola for that matter...and thank you very much for illustrating the aforementioned example.

Alyssa87
04-02-2008, 12:54 AM
54???? thats a fat bitch.
those girls are 32 or 34 d's.

BrendaQG
04-02-2008, 01:11 AM
:smh:

As far as his comments on Obama are concerned that just some old fashioned plantation politics. Have the ol preacher tell the negroes what to do and they'll do it. A really old approach. Thankfully it is not good enough.

What he says about affirmative action though is a good point. Certain kinds of affirmative action (i.e. quota's, extra points on an exam etc) are really an insult to our collective intelligence.

I can't agree with all he says but you have to respect him for having the courage to say what he thinks is right and not just what is popular and PC.

yodajazz
04-02-2008, 07:56 AM
He is wrong on so many levels it is ridicules, insane, etc. But first of all on a spiritual level he is teaching the opposite of the principles of Jesus. God created everybody, no human being is trash. To call Obama to be from trash, shows where he is at. He says Obama’s mother was white trash for associating with Negroes. Jesus championed nearly everyone, including the poor. “Blessed are the poor in Spirit…..” Jesus spoke strongly about judging other people, “judge not, lest you be judged”, was one of many sayings. Pastor Manning says so many judgmental statements it is ridicules, but what he says is true of others is really true for himself. Obama has lived x years but Hannah never noticed him until there was a sexy woman dancing with Obama’s name on her t shirt. So Harvard Law School was just a front to get into the pimping game? What other Harvard Law Review Presidents are trying to pimp? This is more a reflection of Pastor Manning‘s mind than any thing else.

If he wants to point out good things that Clinton has done, that is all well and good, but it has nothing to do Obama’s dead parents. I say their son has turned out better than Pastor Manning.

Message probably resonates with some because the bottom line is sex, our lowest common denominator. All this is to keep us from looking at higher issues. A real life and death issue is, what it means that the US caused, and unleashed the unleashing of forces that are responsible for the deaths of 80,000-90,000 plus Iraqis (http://www.iraqbodycount.org). Saddam was a regional balance to Iran. Keeping the Kurds part of Iraq helps Turkey, who has a rebellious Kurdish minority. The Kurds there have engaged in armed struggle with the Turkish government. So a brutal Saddam served a purpose, and ultimately loss less lives than the results of the US invasion by being a balance to regional ethnic hostilities. This includes the Shiite-Sunni feud have been going on for over 1000 years overwho is the real successor to the prophet who died in the Seventh Century?

I saw today in a tv report that only 34% of the students who enter graduate from high school in my city. It is not only my city that is affected. It is the future on Amercian workers in a competitive world. This is a real issue which affects each of us through the economy, not Pastor Manning’s nonsense.

One person who speak more in depth of about his spiritual message is in this post:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a39Jn4z-z48 He is lot tougher on Hannah, than I am. For example he calls him a ‘buffoon’. I have to agree that is true.

And this is just scratching the surface of Pastor Manning’s ignorance.

LoneWolf
04-02-2008, 09:15 AM
Saddam was the ultimate pimp. If there had been a "Saddam Girl," she would have made Obama Girl look like a crackwhore.

trish
04-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Actually Cheney is tied with Saddam for the ultimate pimp. Bush is his war-whore.

muhmuh
04-02-2008, 10:44 PM
he like a real life ruckus in so many ways

Jakovasaur
04-02-2008, 11:55 PM
he like a real life ruckus in so many ways

HELL YEAH!!! :lol:

beatmaker
04-03-2008, 07:26 AM
The word for today is "UNCLE TOM"!

There's always some simple minded negro, who will engage in "crabs in the barrel" behavior, to tear down the next brotha or sista. If he thinks Barack Obama is a pimp, what does that make Bill Clinton? Whether it's this dumbass false prophet, BET's Robert Johnson, Harlem Congressman Charlie Rangel or former US Ambassador Andrew Young, you can always find some misguided black soul who needs attention, to character assassinate another African-American for the amusement of whites. I call it "cockfight politics". I can't see anyone who possesses over a 8th grade education, sitting in this jackass's church. Fox News has trotted him around like the Sambo he is, for the last few days. Maybe, massa will write him a check, to buy a bigger church and Cadillac with whitewall tires.

Fox
04-03-2008, 08:03 AM
Dude fails on almost every level, but still amusing nonetheless.