PDA

View Full Version : So you wanna get your dick sucked?

BrendaQG
03-29-2008, 12:46 PM
N tips. Some that are obvious. Some that arent'.

1.) Take care of your personal hygiene down below. Scrub it, Shave it, and wear clean draws.

2.) Don't assume a girl is a freak and try to put in the mouth after it has been in the ass. Let her decide.

3.) Try not to be disappointed if she want's to use a condom during oral or wants you to use one on her.

4.) Try to eat sweet or spicy foods in the 24 before if you are expecting action. I know often things happen spontaneously. But you really are what you eat. It comes out in your sweat if you have been eating garlic and onions. If you want' it sucked like a lollipop it helps if it is at least semi sweet or just not ridiculously bitter.

5.) So you say you want to suck tranny cock? learn how to do it properly. So often a guy, a newbie will be eager to suck then end up basically chewing my junk. :-< Here's the tip buy a banana peel it and try to put in in your mouth without leaving tooth marks.

That's all for now. I said N tips because I will think of more latter. Anything I forgot?

Jericho
03-29-2008, 01:26 PM
That's all for now. I said N tips because I will think of more latter. Anything I forgot?

Yeah...

[6] $$$'s Make the first 5 irrelevant :shrug

BrendaQG
03-29-2008, 04:01 PM
7) If your crotch is full of hair, anal boogers, and crusty old cum. Take the $$$x10 to your date. The extra cost is for the erotic adventure of having a T girl bathe you.

gunn
03-29-2008, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the tips Brenda baby.

mimiplastique
03-29-2008, 06:11 PM
DID WE HAVE A CLIENT?????

CONGRATULATIONS

I WOULD JUST BE GREATFULL HE PAID ME AT ALL AND DID'NT LEAVE OR WHOOP YOUR ASS OR STEAL
YOU COULD HAVE ASKED HIM TO WASH HIMSELF OFF IN YOUR BATHROOM .....

BrendaQG
03-29-2008, 06:23 PM
Wasn't that board upgrade supposed to install an ignore button? What ever happened to that?

Floyd R
03-29-2008, 06:36 PM
Brenda, I eat lots of raw garlic to maintain good health. Does this mean having a date with you is not possible?

1.) Take care of your personal hygiene down below. Scrub it, Shave it, and wear clean draws.

2.) Don't assume a girl is a freak and try to put in the mouth after it has been in the ass. Let her decide.

3.) Try not to be disappointed if she want's to use a condom during oral or wants you to use one on her.

4.) Try to eat sweet or spicy foods in the 24 before if you are expecting action. I know often things happen spontaneously. But you really are what you eat. It comes out in your sweat if you have been eating garlic and onions. If you want' it sucked like a lollipop it helps if it is at least semi sweet or just not ridiculously bitter.

5.) So you say you want to suck tranny cock? learn how to do it properly. So often a guy, a newbie will be eager to suck then end up basically chewing my junk. :-< Here's the tip buy a banana peel it and try to put in in your mouth without leaving tooth marks.

BrendaQG
03-29-2008, 06:53 PM
Knowing that would make me apprehensive about giving you oral...or kissing. Garlics one of those things who's flavor can give a taste and smell to sweat, saliva etc...

Their are pills that are supposed to do what eating raw garlic does though. Have you tried those?

Floyd R
03-29-2008, 07:12 PM
I am not a believer in taking pills. I will continue to eat raw garlic. It's delicious by the way. You should try eating a few cloves of garlic and experience how delicious it is.

Knowing that would make me apprehensive about giving you oral...or kissing. Garlics one of those things who's flavor can give a taste and smell to sweat, saliva etc...

Their are pills that are supposed to do what eating raw garlic does though. Have you tried those?

bootlova
03-29-2008, 08:07 PM
Great tips

werwt22
03-29-2008, 08:16 PM
LMAO last I checked, smelling like garlic and having garlic on your breath was not a good thing.

Floyd R
03-29-2008, 10:19 PM
In some ethnic cuisines garlic and onions are heavily used. It sounds like Brenda is discriminating against people that don't eat American food.

chefmike
03-29-2008, 11:22 PM
In some ethnic cuisines garlic and onions are heavily used.

Without garlic and onions, not to mention celery, carrots, peppers, ginger, etc., your tastebuds would have never lived.

Werd.

Floyd R
03-29-2008, 11:40 PM
You didn't mention curry. I love Indian food. If I ever visit Brenda curry, garlic, and onions will seep out of my pores. LOL.

Without garlic and onions, not to mention celery, carrots, peppers, ginger, etc., your tastebuds would have never lived.

Werd.

rawrr
03-30-2008, 01:06 AM
Well I have a shower every day, I will never shave down there, trim maybe sometime when I can be asked lol. Are you really sure about the onions etc?

I know how to suck dick lol, I know how it feels to have your dick bitten, horrible. =[

TsVanessa69
03-30-2008, 03:01 AM
she didn't give any tips on how to suck a dick the size of a baby carrot.
So obviously these tips were meant for a hung gal like myself, and not her.

TsVanessa69
03-30-2008, 03:02 AM
You didn't mention curry. I love Indian food. If I ever visit Brenda curry, garlic, and onions will seep out of my pores. LOL.

Werd.
After seeing her, please post an all out, full detail review of the session!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Floyd R
03-30-2008, 07:42 PM
If I ever make it to Chicago you are the first person I would want to see. After seeing you I would probably have no desire to see Brenda especially if you make your customers happy like you say you do.

Werd.
After seeing her, please post an all out, full detail review of the session!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TsVanessa69
03-31-2008, 04:37 AM
If I ever make it to Chicago you are the first person I would want to see. After seeing you I would probably have no desire to see Brenda especially if you make your customers happy like you say you do.

Werd.
Ok deal, just don't tell me who you are, until we are done. So that way nobody can say I was fakin it because you are on this board!

rcatf
03-31-2008, 07:51 AM

All good and reasonable advice. Is trimming pubic hair acceptable or is shaving the way to go (I realise there are a variety of pref.s, I'm speaking generally)? Also, does tobacco and/or alcohol affect the taste (haven't noticed in gg's taste but read somewhere long ago that smoking can affect the taste of semen)?

blacktgirls
03-31-2008, 08:16 AM
n tips # 1... you don't leave the wrapper on your blowpop so no guy wants to suck on a rubber or not feel the warmth and wetness of a women's mouth. ........# 2 guys want a clean dick but not one that tastes like soap and perfume......#3 tell the guy if your about to cum incase he isn't into having a mouthful of cum.....#4 tell a guy if it's covered bjs only before you take his money so he can turn around and leave before the screen door hits him in the ass

justatransgirl
03-31-2008, 08:36 AM
Don't shave - laser! I'm lasered and it's soooo nice. Smooth as a baby's skin, no ingrown hair, no muss, just sweetness.

As for sucking cock after being barebacked...sorry not going to happen with a casual date. Though my ex-BF made me do it sometimes. Yeah, I'm a nasty girl - but he was a lot bigger than me, so I did as I was told... :-)

And as for covered Bj's I keep a box of tasty flavored condoms for just such an occasion.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

ChicagoDave
03-31-2008, 12:55 PM

Werd.
Ok deal, just don't tell me who you are, until we are done. So that way nobody can say I was fakin it because you are on this board!

hmmmmmmmmm that being said ill tell you for sure!! maybe ill get the royal treatment? maybe during the session I can tell you hmmm I think brenda did it better *laughs* or Colleen Stewart was more this or that.

j/k

TsVanessa69
04-01-2008, 05:07 AM

Werd.

hmmmmmmmmm that being said ill tell you for sure!! maybe ill get the royal treatment? maybe during the session I can tell you hmmm I think brenda did it better *laughs* or Colleen Stewart was more this or that.

j/kNow its not nice to lie. And no shade, if you dared say either one of them was better than me, you know it would be a bold face lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thatiger23
04-01-2008, 05:18 AM

Werd.

i agree with you but i think there are only two girls i would want to hang out with in chicago and thats Vanessa and Mimi(and if course some of there beautiful friends)

mimiplastique
04-01-2008, 05:30 AM
awww thanks sweetie :)

Thatiger23
04-01-2008, 06:29 AM
Mimi i still need to take a vacation this year so you never know i might pop up in chicago sometime.......if i do were gonna have to get together and hang out.......if thats okay with you :)

mimiplastique
04-01-2008, 05:20 PM
THAT IS SO COOL WITH ME ! YOU'LL FIND THAT I AM A WHOLE LOT OF FUN!!!!! XOXOXO

Thatiger23
04-01-2008, 10:00 PM
THAT IS SO COOL WITH ME ! YOU'LL FIND THAT I AM A WHOLE LOT OF FUN!!!!! XOXOXO

:D

BrendaQG
04-02-2008, 01:31 AM

All good and reasonable advice. Is trimming pubic hair acceptable or is shaving the way to go (I realise there are a variety of pref.s, I'm speaking generally)? Also, does tobacco and/or alcohol affect the taste (haven't noticed in gg's taste but read somewhere long ago that smoking can affect the taste of semen)?

Good question

You know I can't answer that about smoking... I would have to suck them off before they smoke then suck them off afterwards. I would Imagine that smoking weed effects the flavor because it also gives a body a smell. Alcohol I would guess that depends on the drink.

@The whole thread.

Very good post. Very good.

Tips n+1

"Don't taste like soap an perfume". True. But a good cologne used AROUND not on the crotch area can give a more pleasant odor. Anything that makes it go down easier is a benefit to you.

N+2

If you do not follow at least some of the tips and a girl or guy is hesitant to give you oral don't be irate. Who' wants to pleasure an asshole even for money?

gr4phic4rtist08
04-02-2008, 02:06 AM
[b]

Yeah don't you have a green asshole, and your talking about hygiene?

kathyctv
04-02-2008, 03:18 AM
so true so true men need to learn how to suck a t girl, if they want to be with one, and the grooming has to be done , i don't want to have pubes in my mouth

SXFX
04-02-2008, 03:35 AM
Look girls, I'm sorry we guys....well we are a bit slow. You need to teach us what to do and how to do it ok.