PDA

View Full Version : Looking for BEFORE/AFTER pics?

ArianneTSwannabe
07-08-2005, 03:06 PM
I don't want to show any disrespect by starting this thread. Being a future TS myself (should start HRT around sept/oct), I know that some of the girls don't really like to reveal their past and I respect that.

Others, like the beautiful Allanah went ahead and gave some pics to a magazine to show what her life was before transitionning.

I've always been fascinated with the transformation that can be made...from a boring male to a gorgeous woman. Personnaly, those BEFORE/AFTER (or any timeline pics of the transition) shots are often helpful because it gives me the needed courage to go forward to live my life as the woman I should have been born. It can be done!

Thanks!

Hugh Jarrod
07-09-2005, 04:21 AM
Be careful what you ask for. If people post pics of gurls before they are seen as demons and evil. Only to be attacked with a barage of ill willed comments about how they are malicious and their intent was bad.

xionel
07-12-2005, 04:35 AM
heres a pic of me in the tux(prior to hormones) with my senior prom date as well as a subsequent pic of me sporting a dress(succeeding a year of hormones) with the same gg. we were just friends. i began estrogen, progesterone, & aldactone march2003. best wishes to u!

joyboy123
07-12-2005, 04:46 AM
heres a pic with my prom date prior hormones and then another one succeeding a year of hormones. we were just friends. i began estrogen,progesterone,&aldactone march2003. best wishes to u!

You are very beautiful Xionel, thanks for the pics. :D

Ecstatic
07-12-2005, 05:04 AM
That first pic is before hormones? Hard to believe, Xionel. You are truly beautiful. I've visited your website in the past, and love your traveloge of world travel.

ArianneTSwannabe
07-12-2005, 04:33 PM
That first pic is before hormones? Hard to believe, Xionel. You are truly beautiful. I've visited your website in the past, and love your traveloge of world travel.

Ditto for me.

You are a very nice lady. Keep up with the good work on your website, you're an inspiration for future transitionners like me!

Paladin
07-13-2005, 05:51 AM

You've got the pictures backwards in your mind. The "before" pic is him in the tuxedo which is below the "after" pick with him/her with the same girl. The good thing is I can't tell which is the girl. :o

LG
07-13-2005, 09:36 AM
You're very beautiful Xionel.

trestokk
07-13-2005, 03:09 PM
You definately look better as a girl!

Ecstatic
07-13-2005, 03:25 PM

You've got the pictures backwards in your mind. The "before" pic is him in the tuxedo which is below the "after" pick with him/her with the same girl. The good thing is I can't tell which is the girl. :o
D'oh! I read the text too quickly and just assumed she was the girl in both pics. Thanks.

geekmeat
07-13-2005, 03:29 PM
You are a goddess Lionel.......
Its just amazing the transformation you have made......you are flawless!
Your face is just so perfect!
Your even more unspookable than Vaniity!