PDA

View Full Version : Night time attire

tstv_lover
03-29-2008, 06:09 AM
There have been lots of threads about who you would like to wake up to...

but none about what girls wear at night.

For girls - what do you wear and what is your favourite? Pyjamas, nightie, nothing, just a smile??

For guys - what would you like girls to wear?

Willie Escalade
03-30-2008, 06:23 AM
Either a babydoll, a camisole, or a matching bra/panty set...complete with stockings. We can go to Vicki's or Frederick's for shopping...or Agent Provocateur!

Fox
03-30-2008, 06:44 AM
I'm a simple guy. One of my long buttoned shirts and some panties will do. :D

bootlova
03-30-2008, 09:56 AM
I am all about make up!

justatransgirl
03-31-2008, 09:11 AM
What do I wear at night - like to bed?

Usually a t-shirt and panties, and since my boob job only 10 weeks ago I wear a sport bra to help keep things in place. When it's cold I wear either a sweat suit or some flannel pjs.

Jessica wears either silk pj's or a slinky nightie.

And we both have big fuzzy slippers for the winter when it's cold, and when it's warm we have a bunch of slippers from the Wynn in Vegas. (They give you slippers to take home - after like 5 trips we have a lifetime supply...)

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

tstv_lover
03-31-2008, 12:05 PM
What do I wear at night - like to bed?

Usually a t-shirt and panties, and since my boob job only 10 weeks ago I wear a sport bra to help keep things in place. When it's cold I wear either a sweat suit or some flannel pjs.

Jessica wears either silk pj's or a slinky nightie.

And we both have big fuzzy slippers for the winter when it's cold, and when it's warm we have a bunch of slippers from the Wynn in Vegas. (They give you slippers to take home - after like 5 trips we have a lifetime supply...)

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Gotta love a girl wearing a slinky nightie - clearly you do!

ConceitedNobody
04-01-2008, 06:04 AM
I love seeing my girls in boyshorts, and camisole tops, or a wifebeater and boxers, wifebeater and boyshorts, something comfy/sexy ...

altUKsteve
04-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Either a babydoll, a camisole, or a matching bra/panty set...complete with stockings. We can go to Vicki's or Frederick's for shopping...or Agent Provocateur!

Any more pictures of betty?

For me, any girl just wearing an oversized men's shirt, with plenty of undone buttons, is about as sexy as it gets.

Like this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1422419925885810274

KiraHarden
04-02-2008, 02:36 PM
I wear a long sleeved shirt to bed and panties.

SXFX
04-03-2008, 04:44 AM
Boxers and t shirts

kathyctv
04-04-2008, 02:49 AM
tank and a thong or panties that it i like to be comfy