PDA

View Full Version : Where the regulars at?

Tomfurbs
03-28-2008, 08:18 PM
Ok so where have all the HA stalwarts gone oft to?

The Kira's, Kelly's and Hara's of this world?

Wot about Jennifer English, or Nicole Dupree!!!

And where's JWBL? He used to post so much it made me wonder whether he was living under the brooklin bridge and logging on from his local library all day every day.

What about Mcscreach, or Honda :lol: , or that crazy Jamie Michael girl.

The HA's been quiet. Too quiet.

BeardedOne
03-28-2008, 10:17 PM
Hey, I'm regular. In fact, I made a point of having a fine dose of fiber and roughage today, just to keep things on the go. :wink:

I know a couple of those names got da boot (And at least one is flaunting that fact) and suspect others may just be spending more time in the chats that have surfaced or perhaps catching their second wind for the next go 'round.

Maybe it's just an 'off' month. I know my wank revenues have been way down this month and I don't think it's because of the economy. It's unseasonably warm, do you think any of these folx venture outside on occasion? :shock:

blckhaze
03-30-2008, 02:35 AM
I think JWBL is on vacation in cancun (could be wrong)

Then you have some of our more colorful ladies. They went with him.

RogerUK
03-30-2008, 05:24 AM
Hey Mate most of the people you mentioned have moved over to HungDevils.
Much better atmosphere. Im sure Ill be banned for this so Ill see you at HD 8) HD way up HA dying!

http://i31.tinypic.com/35kve9v.jpg

chefmike
03-30-2008, 10:15 AM
Hey Mate most of the people you mentioned have moved over to HungDevils.
Much better atmosphere. Im sure Ill be banned for this so Ill see you at HD 8) HD way up HA dying!

:roll:

:boring

:spam

Don't let the door hit you in the ass when you leave, sport...

Felicia Katt
03-30-2008, 08:47 PM
forgotten, but not gone LOL

FK

MrsKellyPierce
03-30-2008, 09:18 PM
sorry I've been busy.

KiraHarden
03-30-2008, 09:21 PM
I'm still here, just working alot of hours.

hondarobot
03-30-2008, 09:32 PM
I'm still checking in on occasion. I was over at that other forum for awhile, but it's basically a refuge camp for HA trolls. I did set a record for being kicked off the chat channel the most times, though.

8)

Ecstatic
03-30-2008, 10:46 PM
It's unseasonably warm, do you think any of these folx venture outside on occasion? :shock:

Not in my neck of the woods!! 33 F yesterday with a frigid NW wind, felt like mid-February. Today is nicer, about 45 F and sunny, but whardefucks Spring awready?!

Tomfurbs
03-31-2008, 12:38 AM
Yay, everyones still alive!

chefmike
03-31-2008, 05:19 AM
I was over at that other forum for awhile, but it's basically a refuge camp for HA trolls.

8)

Then you should fit in just fine over there, you jizz-mopping little shit stain. :lol: 8)

hondarobot
03-31-2008, 05:28 AM
Chef mike = fat guy shut-in loser. Please explain the "jizz mopping" obsession you have, it's really very odd.

chefmike
03-31-2008, 05:42 AM
So you are denying that you are a jizz-mopper at a Minn. gay bar who has admitted many times on this forum that he is both a stalker and date-rapist?

You're making this way too easy as always, tardbot. Just check on his profile and read his posts if you have the stomach for it, folks.

Same as it ever was...

hondarobot
03-31-2008, 05:52 AM
Heh. "jizz mopping" is a gay fantasy job. It doesn't exist. I've never "date raped" any girl.

Now, the interesting thing is that you have never dated at all, I would bet.

I would like to see proof that you are not a shut-in slob. I don't believe that will ever be posted.

8)

hugochavez
03-31-2008, 05:55 AM
honda, people like you belong in a psychiatric institution.

hondarobot
03-31-2008, 06:01 AM
You can be Chef Mikes amigo, Hugo. He needs friends to grab things from the fridge for him because he's grown into the couch.

:lol:

hondarobot
03-31-2008, 06:16 AM
I guess Chef and Hugo ran off to find some "young looking TS", or young boys, I suppose they don't care.

How fat is this Chef Mike guy, though? He's got to be pretty pathetic. Anyone have any actual details on this guy?

justatransgirl
03-31-2008, 08:27 AM
I was wondering the same thing.

As for me, not that anyone cares... but I have a new business outside the industry and I've been on the road a lot, and am also renovating a rental property we have, and commuting 170 miles a day from our place in San Diego. I leave here at like 9 am after the traffic eases and don't get home until midnight.

And I'll hang out here until HD decides to let me "giggle" again over there. I don't like despots and tyranny.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

chefmike
03-31-2008, 02:15 PM
honda, people like you belong in a psychiatric institution.

It never takes people very long to figure that out about the tardbot.

2754tim
03-31-2008, 02:35 PM
I started a riot a few days ago,I'm on a break...........