PDA

View Full Version : Met Heavenly Sin From HA Last Night!

AllanahStarrNYC
03-28-2008, 05:47 PM
And I must say this young lady is really beautiful looking in person!

Felt i had to give her a shout out as her pics don't do her justice. She looks totally amazing in the pics but even better in person.

She's not just an adobe creation or a fake online for all the people who were wondering! This is one chic who looks even more fab in the flesh.

Gorgeous girl and she told me she would come out 2nite to the party!

Kisses****

TsVanessa69
03-28-2008, 06:42 PM
I must agree Allanah, we hung out when she was in Chicago, and I must say she is very down to earth and a lil carzy!! She along with myself and Mimi made the cover of one of our entertainment papers here in Chi!!!!

juliana_dominguez
03-28-2008, 10:14 PM
i love her! she's fab! hope to see her in Vegas soon, Girl, holla!

mimiplastique
03-28-2008, 10:24 PM
I must agree Allanah, we hung out when she was in Chicago, and I must say she is very down to earth and a lil carzy!! She along with myself and Mimi made the cover of one of our entertainment papers here in Chi!!!!

i JUST got off the phone with her and she says she is having a blast in nyc she makes me want to join her :)

here is the picture of the magazine ... not the best but you can still see shes definitely a stunner

Yoda Rules!
03-28-2008, 10:28 PM
Wow, great pics from Chicago. You Chicago girls seem to know how to party!

HeavenlySin
03-28-2008, 11:09 PM
Thanks Allanah, I really appreciate your shout out. You are truly a sweet person. LOL those pics from Chicago aren't the best of me, I was drunk and it was at the end of the night. But what can ya do?

Oh and btw, I'll be there tonight. ;-)

TsVanessa69
03-28-2008, 11:24 PM
I posted a few pics, which were already in another post on HA and miss mimi decided that she didn't like the pics, and so she called Heavenly and then heavenly decided she didn't like them either. Then they both call me with conflicting stories about who didn't like what pic and why.Now mind you, they are already posted on this forum. drama queens :roll:
Never be nice to people, it always bite ya in the ass.

Yoda Rules!
03-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Vanessa, you are beautiful. I'm sure your parties will be a big success in Chicago!

kathyctv
03-30-2008, 07:17 PM
yup agreed meet heavenly for the first time last night and she is a blast and totally cutie, and hottie, and i must say she looks even more gorgeous in person, hope to meet her again.

xoxo
kat