PDA

View Full Version : Is this Allannah Starr?

josue
03-28-2008, 04:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL4T-aiuNdk&feature=related

AsiaMei
03-28-2008, 04:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL4T-aiuNdk&feature=related

are u joking? ...it clearly says rhiannon.

raiden
03-28-2008, 05:27 AM
its not allanah yet but give it few months it will be then few months after http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBX_gAd-hV0&feature=related
after the last pic i saw of her i just thought shes gone to far with plastic surgury she looked fab few months ago now it just looks too fake

AsiaMei
03-28-2008, 05:30 AM
its not allanah yet but give it few months it will be then few months after http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBX_gAd-hV0&feature=related
after the last pic i saw of her i just thought shes gone to far with plastic surgury she looked fab few months ago now it just looks too fake

ya'll are hatin'. smh. :roll:

PeterK
03-28-2008, 09:16 AM
Too big :shock: But what about that Maury show? Is it all about freaks and morons? It's worse then Jerry Springer.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-28-2008, 10:21 AM
That's not me that is actually my friend Rhiannon who I did a photo shoot wiht years ago.

She is a very nice person and she got me an interview with Hustler and also reffered me to Dr. Jacobs who fixed alot of my breast problems.

If it's a comparison, I take it as a compliment as she is a really sweet person and she is an individual that lives her life as she pleases and looks as she does not to please anyone but herself-which is something I admire.
Authentic people on the inside are hard to come by these days.

Last time I knew her breast were 4500 ccs each, mine only ever reached 1200 and are currently 965. Plus she is 5' 1' and is a gg :).

If anyone thinks I am not attractive or have had too much plastic surgery-so be it. You don't have to live with me.

That's all.

tstv_lover
03-28-2008, 12:26 PM
Allanah, you look amazing and it's no surprise that you keep picking up awards and plaudits. But you have a beautiful body. Rhiannon frankly looks bizarre. I hope that she's happy with what she's done but I don't find it attractive - just the opposite.

You mention that Rhiannon is a gg. I'd be interested to know if other transsexual girl admirers would like to see a tgirl with breasts like Rhiannon.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Allanah, you look amazing and it's no surprise that you keep picking up awards and plaudits. But you have a beautiful body. Rhiannon frankly looks bizarre. I hope that she's happy with what she's done but I don't find it attractive - just the opposite.

You mention that Rhiannon is a gg. I'd be interested to know if other transsexual girl admirers would like to see a tgirl with breasts like Rhiannon.

We do have totally different looks, so I suspect Josue was attemptng weakly to poke fun at me. He does the same with other girls sometimes.

Tough guy eh? LOL

Anywhoo- there are some TS out there with much larger boobs than mine but I have never seen anyone with as big as Rhiannon, or Minka, or Chelsea Charms. I think because of the difficulty of obtaining those implants and the surgical risks associated with them, they have become a lot less available for anyone who would want to be that large eventually.

PeterK
03-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Plastic surgery is a matter of taste but most men like the more natural look like Yasmin Lee, Vaniity and Vicki Richter. Natural butts look better then the fake ones. For most people ofcourse. But these girls are so popular because they have this natural look.

But i like your honesty about your surgery Ms Starr, that is something you don't see very often.

The_Cap
03-28-2008, 06:11 PM
Your body is your own canvas. Ultimately you the only one with the strength to grab a brush and go for the broadstrokes. But in all honesty i believe everyone in there own way is a master piece, its down to you how you frame yourself.

And always remember, even a masterpiece has its critics. Learn to listen to them when you think you should, and ignore them when you know you should.

Rich
x

raiden
03-28-2008, 07:30 PM
im just sayin allanah doesnt need anymore plastic surgery as she is one of the sexiest women ever so there no need to spend anymore money or pain on more

tstv_lover
03-28-2008, 11:51 PM
Anywhoo- there are some TS out there with much larger boobs than mine but I have never seen anyone with as big as Rhiannon, or Minka, or Chelsea Charms. I think because of the difficulty of obtaining those implants and the surgical risks associated with them, they have become a lot less available for anyone who would want to be that large eventually.

It can't be healthy. The only thing more attractive that a girl with well proportioned figure is that same girl with great personality. I guess there's always an interest in (and market for) the more extreme.

im just sayin allanah doesnt need anymore plastic surgery as she is one of the sexiest women ever so there no need to spend anymore money or pain on more

I agree with that - and Rich's great comment about the body being a canvas. Allanah's canvas is a masterpiece!

josue
03-29-2008, 12:27 AM
Too much plastic surgery isn't healthy. Look at Michael Jackson. His nose is virtually dead tissue rotting away. And doesn't it become more dangerous everytime u go under?

shiwarrior
03-29-2008, 01:10 AM
Allanah Starr has a very good surgeon, I am one of the lucky ones that spent some time eith her behind closed doors, and her body is just "perfect" you cant really get any better than Allanah Starr! she is admiered all over the world for her beaty, charm and dedication and what she has acheived in life, no wonder why she keeps getting all these awards, she does deserve them, and we all that her for doing what she does best!

Thanks Allanah ! :)

El Nino
03-29-2008, 01:41 AM
I've never noticed this before but Allanah has HUGE balls! This is a compliment of course!

PeterK
03-29-2008, 05:28 PM
And she will pay the price later on. Neck pain, headaches, everything will hurt. Breast reducing operations are more done then enlarging!!
It isn't natural so the body will suffer.

TSLoverUK999
03-29-2008, 05:38 PM
I agree completely with Allanah, its her body, she can do what she wants. In my opinion Rhiannon looks gorgeous & the thought of her with Allanah just nearly sent me over the edge !

AllanahStarrNYC
03-29-2008, 06:03 PM
Plastic surgery is a matter of taste but most men like the more natural look like Yasmin Lee, Vaniity and Vicki Richter. Natural butts look better then the fake ones. For most people ofcourse. But these girls are so popular because they have this natural look.

But i like your honesty about your surgery Ms Starr, that is something you don't see very often.

While expressing your opinion is obviously wonderful- as well as your prefferences, I don't think it's quite fair to say what most men prefer.

Those ladies you mentioned are gorgeous without a doubt- but like they, other types of girls have equally large fan bases and admirers.

Attractions are subjective- someone may find a more 'natural' looking girl
attractive as well as a more over the top one.

I've always been very open about my surgeries because I have chosen to-it's a big part of who I am. I believe is not creating myths.

People told me I would never be able to become a ts-surgery had A LOT to do with my transformation , hence I am very proud of it.

While some girls prefer a thin natural male, to others a body modified body builder. There is enough room for all of us to be what we want to be and be appreciated for it.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-29-2008, 06:04 PM
Allanah Starr has a very good surgeon, I am one of the lucky ones that spent some time eith her behind closed doors, and her body is just "perfect" you cant really get any better than Allanah Starr! she is admiered all over the world for her beaty, charm and dedication and what she has acheived in life, no wonder why she keeps getting all these awards, she does deserve them, and we all that her for doing what she does best!

Thanks Allanah ! :)

That was most kind of you. I appreciate your discretion and kind words.

Thank you so very much.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-29-2008, 06:05 PM
Your body is your own canvas. Ultimately you the only one with the strength to grab a brush and go for the broadstrokes. But in all honesty i believe everyone in there own way is a master piece, its down to you how you frame yourself.

And always remember, even a masterpiece has its critics. Learn to listen to them when you think you should, and ignore them when you know you should.

Rich
x

Perfectly said :)

AllanahStarrNYC
03-29-2008, 06:07 PM
I agree completely with Allanah, its her body, she can do what she wants. In my opinion Rhiannon looks gorgeous & the thought of her with Allanah just nearly sent me over the edge !

If you want to see more of Rhia

check out her site

www.MistressRhiannon.com

AllanahStarrNYC
03-29-2008, 06:08 PM
And she will pay the price later on. Neck pain, headaches, everything will hurt. Breast reducing operations are more done then enlarging!!
It isn't natural so the body will suffer.

Nothing we do to transtion is natural.

Hormones can affect you adversely as well as anesthesia. The girls you mentioned have all had surgery as well.

Whatever the price we pay- we are all responsible for our own decisions and should make them wisely.

Silcc69
03-29-2008, 06:17 PM
I looked at that first video and was like wow lol just wow. Way to much surgey for me Allanah looks much better anyways.

TSLoverUK999
03-29-2008, 06:54 PM

If you want to see more of Rhia

check out her site

www.MistressRhiannon.com

Thanks hun, I've already seen it, what caNn I say I love boobs :oops: