PDA

View Full Version : This one is for Yoda Rules!

AllanahStarrNYC
03-27-2008, 09:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67lID2V88Ds

SHOW ME THE RECEIPTS LOL LOL

Like Whitney denying using drugs!

punkox
03-27-2008, 09:47 PM
LMFAO.... "crack is cheap"

stillies77
03-28-2008, 12:27 AM
Whitney is such a crack head...i remember my mom cleaning our house listening to the bodyguard soundtrack nonstop back in the day.

Yoda Rules!
03-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Hi Allanah,

Thanks for thinking of me, I appreciate it. I don't understand your reference or what you are trying to insinuate but its nice to be acknowledged by the one of the oldest and most respected TS performers.

You are a true legend :)

Yoda Rules!
04-04-2008, 03:10 AM
:)

AllanahStarrNYC
04-04-2008, 03:21 AM
Hi Allanah,

Thanks for thinking of me, I appreciate it. I don't understand your reference or what you are trying to insinuate but its nice to be acknowledged by the one of the oldest and most respected TS performers.

You are a true legend :)

LOL you are a MESS

I know exactly your email address to your account and exactly who it belongs to. Which happens to be a TS who posts on this board all the time.

A LOT of us know. This was a joke made my pickles, because he knows too.

You jab at me being 'old'- well I was born in 1974
making me 33 years old- the same age as Jenna Jameson

And very close and as the same age as so many of the 'young' girls you
praise constantly. So I suggest if you consider me old, you very much well start calling all of your favorites old too.

You are very, very sad.

Yoda Rules!
04-04-2008, 03:28 AM
I think you took my compliment the wrong way Allanah, I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding. I don't understand why you posted a topic about me, I'm just a simple guy who values true beauty.

I always thought the word legend was a compliment?

AllanahStarrNYC
04-04-2008, 03:31 AM
I think you took my compliment the wrong way Allanah, I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding. I don't understand why you posted a topic about me, I'm just a simple guy who values true beauty.

I always thought the word legend was a compliment?

I've made no mistake, I know your intentions.

We all know who you are. NYCe knows, everyone knows.

It's very sad. But if you wish to continue to make a fool of yourself- go ahead.

BY YOU:

Praised I am not, complimented I am not, & offended I am not- your post are worthless to me.

Yoda Rules!
04-04-2008, 03:46 AM
I still have no idea about who or what you are referring to. I always liked this board because it seemed like a nice place to express how you feel. Then I started to see my postings disappear and wondered why someone would delete a posting praising the beauty of an amazing TS girl. I've complimented many girls on this page including yourself. I'm thrilled that the famous Allanah Starr is even interested in what I have to say, that in itself is more than I ever expected. I hope you have a great night and try not to worry about my opinions. You are the most important and influential TS on the planet, enjoy your life and focus on the good things :)

AllanahStarrNYC
04-04-2008, 04:00 AM
I still have no idea about who or what you are referring to. I always liked this board because it seemed like a nice place to express how you feel. Then I started to see my postings disappear and wondered why someone would delete a posting praising the beauty of an amazing TS girl. I've complimented many girls on this page including yourself. I'm thrilled that the famous Allanah Starr is even interested in what I have to say, that in itself is more than I ever expected. I hope you have a great night and try not to worry about my opinions. You are the most important and influential TS on the planet, enjoy your life and focus on the good things :)\

Do you actually believe the bullshit you write?
Like I said I know your email address and who it belongs to.
That's all I have to say mess.
Do me a favor and don't compliment me.

Yoda Rules!
04-05-2008, 03:52 PM
Your references to my possible identity are cute but I'm not who you think I am. I'm sure that many accounts have been created with false e-mails, perhaps you should look within. Self reflection is the only path to true happiness.

Have a great day.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-05-2008, 06:13 PM
Your references to my possible identity are cute but I'm not who you think I am. I'm sure that many accounts have been created with false e-mails, perhaps you should look within. Self reflection is the only path to true happiness.

Have a great day.

That's funny...I've made absolutely no mention of exactly who this account belongs to- yet you seem to know who I am refferencing?

You mus be a mind reader? Tell me did you use to work for the Psychic Friends Network? Or perhaps Miss Cleo? Cause I am looking for a pair of keys I lost in 2002 that perhaps you could help me with?

I just think you just inadvertently admitted to it. Since I've only said that is was a ts....

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMMMM.

Many accounts with many emails? Darling, I have one account on HA eith one IP address. You can ask the owner of this website if need be-but I am sure you would not want to out yourself any further

I don't need to go around kissing ass and bumping my own posts under assumed names, or praising my own self under an assumed name or complementing myself rediculously-that is seriously tragic. Nor do I go around with an assumed name practicing passive aggresive behaviour and trying to dish out back handed compliments.

I know your email, what internet provider you are using, and who your email belongs to. It's an AOL service too.

You are so passive-aggressive. Its a kiki.

Thank you for the cheesy philosphical advice- here is some for you.

Shove it up your arse.

Have a shiteous day.

The Piper
04-05-2008, 10:20 PM
WHO IS HE,WHO IS HE :?:

santiago316
04-06-2008, 02:00 AM
LOL watching that reminded me of this sketch from Mad Tv :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2FnunslP1E&feature=related

JelenaCD
04-06-2008, 02:13 AM
new reality tv show , allahah star private eye !

AllanahStarrNYC
04-06-2008, 02:39 AM
LOL watching that reminded me of this sketch from Mad Tv :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2FnunslP1E&feature=related

LMAO @

Meryy CrystalMethMas

Put it under your wig!

I AM NOT DIANA ROSS!!!!

I love when she does Whitney!

Yoda Rules!
04-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. I'm not quite a mind reader but since you made reference that I am a TS, I don't have to be a pyschic to know that I'm actually a 28 year old man :) lol

As for who you were alluding to, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Your continued mean spirited actions leave little doubt about who you like and dislike.

Have a great day!

BuffBeauty
04-06-2008, 04:32 PM
Oh who is this yoda? Wendy maybe? hmm
tell us
Allanah ur soooo funny. Make new yotube videos. I love all of them!
xxx
Buff

Yoda Rules!
04-06-2008, 04:48 PM
That's great, now I'm Wendy Williams :)

I can assure everyone in this forum that I am indeed a 28 year old man who appreciates the beauty of TS women. I'm beginning to feel that posting opinions is only ok on this board as long as you are posting about certain high profile stars who hold alot of power and influence. Anything that deviates from that winning HA formula will lead to persecution and accusations I guess?

Opinions are like asses, everyone has one. I am an individual and I have an opinion, even if it only counts to me. If someone has an issue with what I post, that's fine, focus on the issue and let's debate.

Its really not that serious anyway :)

AllanahStarrNYC
04-06-2008, 08:12 PM
Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. I'm not quite a mind reader but since you made reference that I am a TS, I don't have to be a pyschic to know that I'm actually a 28 year old man :) lol

As for who you were alluding to, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Your continued mean spirited actions leave little doubt about who you like and dislike.

Have a great day!

Really who I am I alluding to? As there are many ts that post in this board?

Again you must have incredible intuition!

You are just bent because I have all the details.

LOL @ sticks and stones & mean spirited actions-what are you 4 years old?

Eve played the victim so well...

So this one is for you baby!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovx0ffwqnQw

AllanahStarrNYC
04-06-2008, 08:17 PM
WHO IS HE,WHO IS HE :?:

You would mean who is SHE.
Ask her yourself- since she says she knows LOL

AllanahStarrNYC
04-06-2008, 08:20 PM
Oh who is this yoda? Wendy maybe? hmm
tell us
Allanah ur soooo funny. Make new yotube videos. I love all of them!
xxx
Buff

Definstely NOT Wendy.

Though that would be an interesting PLOT twist- if we just made i all up and Wendy and I were kiking- But that is not the case.

We are not that crazy!

Well maybe just a little bit!

Buff I will try to make new videos. Thanks for the compliment. :)

WendyWilliams
04-06-2008, 08:29 PM
LOL I am NOT yoda! Go read all Yoda's post and see how SHE constantly is praising certain ts, watch which threads she constantly posts in, and just watch her way of making digs at certain people and it will quickly shed some light on who it is.

JelenaCD
04-06-2008, 08:50 PM
this is such a great thread , in my top ten threads , the conspiracy theories are great , if yoda is fake my choice of who she is L M , my guess. maybe have a poll who Yoda is and probably he is himself which is most likely in my estimation yet you never know .

JelenaCD
04-06-2008, 08:52 PM
this is such a great thread , in my top ten threads , the conspiracy theories are great , if yoda is fake my choice of who she is L M , my guess. Yoda is probably himself which is most likely in my estimation yet you never know .

Yoda Rules!
04-06-2008, 09:14 PM
I never had so many women give me so much attention, I truly appreciate it. I've never been referred to as a "she" before but there is always a first time I guess :)

Allanah, I checked out your linked film reference but I didn't get it? It must be a more mature humor than I'm familiar with.

I'm glad that my identity has become such a hot topic here on HA. I guess praising a few beautiful TS women is something that doesn't occur on this forum everyday?

If you are bored, you can check all of my postings and you will notice that I've praised a number of TS women on this webpage, including yourself.

Take a poll of every tranny chaser on this forum, and you won't find many who would question whether Sunny Dee Lite, Yasmin Lee, or Jennifer Paris are beautiful. You'll also notice that many of these same posters write about how beautiful they think you are as well. Get over the obsession of my opinions.

Look at the history of these posted threads and you'll notice that there are hundreds of comments about the beauty of these ladies and others. Maybe none of it is real. Maybe Yoda Rules! is every poster on this board. Maybe this truly is a conspiracy theory. I believe that we will have to question every person who posts here and the motives for their postings going forward to truly find the root of this travesty.

Party postings that highlight an event - what a scam!

Threads that have pictures of beautiful TS girls and people commenting on it - what a disgrace!

Ignorant statements by people and detailed responses - this can't be happening!

The best part is that some people actually take this stuff seriously :) lol

Have a great day!

AllanahStarrNYC
04-06-2008, 11:18 PM
I never had so many women give me so much attention, I truly appreciate it. I've never been referred to as a "she" before but there is always a first time I guess :)

Allanah, I checked out your linked film reference but I didn't get it? It must be a more mature humor than I'm familiar with.

I'm glad that my identity has become such a hot topic here on HA. I guess praising a few beautiful TS women is something that doesn't occur on this forum everyday?

If you are bored, you can check all of my postings and you will notice that I've praised a number of TS women on this webpage, including yourself.

Take a poll of every tranny chaser on this forum, and you won't find many who would question whether Sunny Dee Lite, Yasmin Lee, or Jennifer Paris are beautiful. You'll also notice that many of these same posters write about how beautiful they think you are as well. Get over the obsession of my opinions.

Look at the history of these posted threads and you'll notice that there are hundreds of comments about the beauty of these ladies and others. Maybe none of it is real. Maybe Yoda Rules! is every poster on this board. Maybe this truly is a conspiracy theory. I believe that we will have to question every person who posts here and the motives for their postings going forward to truly find the root of this travesty.

Party postings that highlight an event - what a scam!

Threads that have pictures of beautiful TS girls and people commenting on it - what a disgrace!

Ignorant statements by people and detailed responses - this can't be happening!

The best part is that some people actually take this stuff seriously :) lol

Have a great day!

LOL @ mature humor. You are such a bitter queen.I guess I could also make jokes on several physical aspects- but I am not going to stoop to your passive aggressive level.

It's a film called All About Eve, starring Bette Davis -retard.
One of the greatest films ever made.

You are just devoid of any knowledge of classic cinema-but are have a degree in ass kissing.

Your refferences at me being old are quite funny. If you are 28 (which I know your real age) you would be only five years younger than me.

I celebrate my age and who I am darling.

No do all all a favor and shut up.

JelenaCD
04-06-2008, 11:29 PM
well allahah you are younger then me , so i can't say you are old !

BuffBeauty
04-06-2008, 11:39 PM
Hmm this I found yodarules asked whos hottest ts in nyc
Jennifer Paris
Athena
Sunny Dee Lite
Yasmine Lee
Ashley
Allanah Starr

My vote is Sunny but any of these beauties would make me a happy man!

That was her list, Sunny got the nomination from yoda, but Jennifer was mentioned first.

So, my bet would be Jennifer Paris? but howcome she would do that, does she need alter egos to boost herself.. hmm starge

xxx
Buff

Felicia Katt
04-06-2008, 11:50 PM
keep the seatbelts fastened, its already a bumpy ride. :)

but are you sure its All About Even, not The Three Faces of Eve that is the movie tie in for this thread?

FK

JelenaCD
04-06-2008, 11:51 PM
no way jennifer paris, she is not yoda !

Yoda Rules!
04-07-2008, 12:33 AM
I wish I was Jennifer Paris, I wouldn't ever leave my house because I'd be looking in the mirror 24/7. Actually it would probably be frustrating because I wouldn't be able to date or marry myself :) lol

You gotta love the speculation though.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-07-2008, 12:52 AM
keep the seatbelts fastened, its already a bumpy ride. :)

but are you sure its All About Even, not The Three Faces of Eve that is the movie tie in for this thread?

FK

LOL

Yes Felicia

I was thinking Sybil earlier but Yoda is a definately Joanne Woodward in The Three Faces Of Eve.

xfiver
04-07-2008, 01:14 AM
mmm mmm good!

Yoda Rules!
04-07-2008, 01:30 AM
I used to love that stuff, I don't think they make it anymore or I don't see it where I shop at least. I wish I was Sunny D, she is one tall glass of hotness :)

Why doesn't anyone guess Denzel Washington? Or Brad Pitt? I wouldn't mind adopting kids with Angelina Jolie and saving the world, that seems like a pretty good time to me. If only Angelina had a penis.....

Minutemouse9
04-07-2008, 04:44 AM
:popcorn :popcorn

Felicia Katt
04-07-2008, 06:27 AM
I used to love that stuff, I don't think they make it anymore or I don't see it where I shop at least. I wish I was Sunny D, she is one tall glass of hotness :)

Why doesn't anyone guess Denzel Washington? Or Brad Pitt? I wouldn't mind adopting kids with Angelina Jolie and saving the world, that seems like a pretty good time to me. If only Angelina had a penis.....
Billy Bob Thorton was a dick, does that count? LOL

meow

FK

Sunny Dee-lite
04-07-2008, 06:36 AM
mmm mmm good!

I LOVE THIS PIC MIGHT HAVE TO MAKE IT MY NEW AVATAR! PEOPLE ARE VERY FUNNY....SO MANY FAKE ACTS ON THIS BOARD ,SOME OF WHICH I HAVE KNOWN OF AND KNOW OF THEM BEING DELETED! HALARIOUS! IF YOUR REFFERENCE IMPLIED THAT "YODA" IS "SUNNY DEE-LITE" I CAN SAY WITHOUT HESITATION IT IS NOT!

I HAVE NO INTEREST INPORTRAYING SOMETHING OR SOMEONE I AM NOT!

I DO NOT MAKE FAKE ACTS HERE OR MYSPACE LIKE OTHERS! SOME OF WHICH ARE HURTFUL AND SPITEFUL! FAKE ACTS HIDE IDENTITIES AND I AM AND ALWAYS WILL BE VERY PROUD OF WHO I AM AND ALL MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN MY LIFE!

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT COME TO MY EVENTS AND ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL LADIES! I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN BEING THE BEST AT WHAT I DO! WHATEVER THAT MAY BE.

SEE YOU TUESDAYS FOR ALL THE WOO-HAS!MUAH! :lol:

chefmike
04-07-2008, 06:41 AM

Billy Bob Thorton was a dick, does that count? LOL

meow

FKBilly Bob has mucho talent...all AJ has is mucho tits...

AllanahStarrNYC
04-07-2008, 09:33 AM
LOL

This is even getting more hysterical!!! I just alsmot fell out of my chair!

Chef were have you been. Missed ya!

WendyWilliams
04-07-2008, 09:35 AM
WOW its like a train wreck happening, you dont want to watch but you cant stop yourself.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-07-2008, 09:49 AM
WOW its like a train wreck happening, you dont want to watch but you cant stop yourself.

wENDY IT'S TIME TO BRING OUT THE AXE!!!!

LOL

EVERYONE MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST WATCH THIS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGkjmUsIFR0&feature=related

Buddy Wood
04-07-2008, 10:07 AM
That's really good.

"Because I am not one of your FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS!!!!!"

That part is perfect.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-07-2008, 10:08 AM
That's really good.

"Because I am not one of your FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS!!!!!"

That part is perfect.

Is that edit not amazing?

Buddy Wood
04-07-2008, 10:10 AM
lol. It is. And especially at that part it's seamless. You can't really tell it's a loop. I watched that part over a few times.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-07-2008, 10:34 AM
lol. It is. And especially at that part it's seamless. You can't really tell it's a loop. I watched that part over a few times.

here check out this

http://www.danoramaproductions.com/

go to the club room and check out the remixes

some of themost amazing editing i have ever seen.

Ozniak
04-07-2008, 10:37 AM
im so confused, what is this?

AllanahStarrNYC
04-07-2008, 10:39 AM
im so confused, what is this?

LOL the end of thw world as we know it :)

chefmike
04-08-2008, 06:30 PM
LOL

This is even getting more hysterical!!! I just alsmot fell out of my chair!

Chef were have you been. Missed ya!