PDA

View Full Version : Florida - August 23rd - A Night of Lingerie!

WendyWilliams
07-08-2005, 01:16 AM
I am in NO way trying to start some South Florida Party LOL however a club in Hollywood asked me to throw a ts party for them on a Tuesday night which is by far not the greatest night to have a party however its a much needed get togethor and I was happy to try it once for them.

Desmon
07-08-2005, 01:32 AM
Wow! Kourtney too? Sounds like a fun time! You girls Rock!
xoxo
-D

Ecstatic
07-08-2005, 01:34 AM
Good luck with the party, Wendy. I think it's great that you're doing the "Alannah thing" down your way; more parties in more cities sounds like a great idea to me. (So Tara...want to start a monthly party in Boston?)

WendyWilliams
07-08-2005, 01:40 AM
NO NO NO I am not trying to do a "allanah" thing this is NO way some big huge themed organized monthly event,,,,I was asked and thought it would be cool. However If Allanah wanted a partner to start something like that here I would be her assistant here, LOL.

Not trying to steal thunder.

Ecstatic
07-08-2005, 01:46 AM
I didn't mean it that way at all, Wendy. I just meant that it's great to see you doing a party in another part of the country. A lot of guys have been asking about parties somewhere other than the Big Apple, and that's a good thing. I know you wouldn't try to steal thunder from Alanah at all. Just cool that there's a party for guys and gals who might never get to NYC for one.

axman
07-08-2005, 03:44 AM
Tuesday is the best night for a party because it is followed by hump day!
:twisted:

tsluver247
07-08-2005, 04:31 AM
Wendy, you are not stealing thunder. I am glad you are doing something similar. This is a case, where Tranny parties raises awareness for trannies. As more people become aware, the pot will grow bigger for all to share the wealth. Good tranny parties need to expand. L.A. and New York should not be the only places for a good tranny party.

WendyWilliams
07-08-2005, 06:20 AM
It holds 120 comfortably,,,,its not a HUGE club but I dont expect the first party to get anymore than that if it grows and there is a demand Ill seek another location however right now you have to get what comes along.

Wendy

WendyWilliams
07-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Sorry going to bump this up to keep it fresh in peoples mind.

el hermano
07-09-2005, 08:08 PM
I may try to go. but I'd have to go alone :(

el hermano
07-09-2005, 09:53 PM
ps- Wendy - your new EROS photos are killer

WendyWilliams
08-04-2005, 01:11 AM
The Sexy Jade said she is going to try and attend

:)

miamiguy
08-04-2005, 04:52 AM
I think i'm gonna try to make it to this party. Good to see this kinda thing down in so. fla.

SexxxyJade
08-05-2005, 08:41 AM
I will mos Definately be there everyone. Preperations are already being made. Wendy is gonna treat me like family when I arrive..wink!

SexxxyJade
08-20-2005, 11:39 PM
Juest a reminder. This event is right around the corner....so be there or be square...I will....butt naked...lol

thanos
08-24-2005, 02:07 AM
Good luck with this! :CLAP

el hermano
08-24-2005, 03:49 PM
I went. It was ok. Wendy looked good, though.

WendyWilliams
08-24-2005, 04:21 PM
"ok"? Considering it was the first event of any sorts like this in South FLorida and on a Tuesday night I am BEYOND happy with the outcome. Though I didnt expect the large number of guys to show up at 9pm and the girls not to come in till 10:30 I do apologize for that. Overall we had 32 girls and 65 guys for the first event. Jazzmen, Nomi, and Goldie from Ohio were a blast and loved the stage, LOL. Jade was an AMAZING entertainer and that outfit or lack of clothes LOL was priceless......Thanks to Mistress Heather and Astria from Kentucky who worked the door.

We gave out 20 VHS courtesy of Joanna Jet, 10 DVD's, and a yearly membership to my website.................Thankyou to all the guys who participated.

This is NOT Nyc or LA where you can find a venue and a night on the weekend. I did my best with what I was given and for $10 bucks I think the atmosphere of a place to go here in South Florida beyond a gay club. A place where topless beauties were roaming around and a clean safe atmosphere it was a hit.

ThankYou to ALL the guys who showed up and made this possible...............I was amazed that only 3 people left before midnight AND how many guys asked when it would happen again.

Maybe Allanah and I can do some searching and find a bigger venue and put on the next one :)

THANKYOU GUys and Girls so much

Hugs
Wendy

Im sure Jade will post some pics of the event as DUE to the huge number of guys calling and asking NO cameras we did not take any pictures but Jade did a few here and there.

Again THANKYOU.

SexxxyJade
08-24-2005, 07:40 PM
Thanx Wendy....anytime you need me I'm just a few sky miles away...lol
kisses

el hermano
08-28-2005, 08:27 PM
"ok"? Considering it was the first event of any sorts like this in South FLorida and on a Tuesday night I am BEYOND happy with the outcome. Though I didnt expect the large number of guys to show up at 9pm and the girls not to come in till 10:30 I do apologize for that. Overall we had 32 girls and 65 guys for the first event. Jazzmen, Nomi, and Goldie from Ohio were a blast and loved the stage, LOL. Jade was an AMAZING entertainer and that outfit or lack of clothes LOL was priceless......Thanks to Mistress Heather and Astria from Kentucky who worked the door.

We gave out 20 VHS courtesy of Joanna Jet, 10 DVD's, and a yearly membership to my website.................Thankyou to all the guys who participated.

This is NOT Nyc or LA where you can find a venue and a night on the weekend. I did my best with what I was given and for $10 bucks I think the atmosphere of a place to go here in South Florida beyond a gay club. A place where topless beauties were roaming around and a clean safe atmosphere it was a hit.

ThankYou to ALL the guys who showed up and made this possible...............I was amazed that only 3 people left before midnight AND how many guys asked when it would happen again.

Maybe Allanah and I can do some searching and find a bigger venue and put on the next one :)

THANKYOU GUys and Girls so much

Hugs
Wendy

Im sure Jade will post some pics of the event as DUE to the huge number of guys calling and asking NO cameras we did not take any pictures but Jade did a few here and there.

Again THANKYOU.
I should have specified that I arrived at 1:35am and missed most of the action. You actually let me in for free being that I'd arrived so late.

ps. you're lucky you missed this fucking hurricane. it was awful.